Michigan's Tom Barrett slams Liz Cheney for endorsing his Dem opponent Elisa Slotkin: "I fought in Liz Cheney's fathers' war, and she goes against me"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is the 1st time Liz has ever endorsed a Democrat. she needs to endorse some Senate candidates to get a higher profile!

Fighting in her fathers war isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of yourself. At this point, based upon what we know he should be condemning her father also.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Liz Cheney is exhibit A of a

Zionist 911 w "Biden republican"

Fighting in her fathers war isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of yourself. At this point, based upon what we know he should be condemning her father also.
i bet you’d feel different if he called it Xiden’s war. You know he authorized it

This is what a true elitist is. Her family is that. Their shit smells like cinnamon buns. They are traitors and go people killed for their own interests. Loyalty is transitory.

• Thanks
This is what a true elitist is. Her family is that. Their shit smells like cinnamon buns. They are traitors and go people killed for their own interests. Loyalty is transitory.

She was perfectly acceptable when she stayed on the ranch. The Republicans put her into office.

There was a headline on Fox News regarding this story that said "war first, America last".

I'm not sure if it was a quote from this Barrett fellow or some other connotation, but, it was telling.

• Thanks
She was perfectly acceptable when she stayed on the ranch. The Republicans put her into office.
Two choices every election and what is shoved to us. Selling themselves as not what they are. And of course, as dutiful voters many vote the politics of party they were incubated from. Since she is a NEO CON, removing an appendage, an eye and body cavity damage is something she should experience. I promise you. If ever empowered, I will get man people back with karma. She sold us out.

Most times there are more than two choices and most times there are multiple choices in the primaries.
In some local elections it starts that way. But then someone gets pushed or others are knocked out by having the near same views. Massive government is big business. We are suffering now as an example.

You mean like Trump getting Insurrectionists killed so he could stay in power.

Or throwing everyone under the bus when they get arrested. Like that???

There was a headline on Fox News regarding this story that said "war first, America last".

I'm not sure if it was a quote from this Barrett fellow or some other connotation, but, it was telling.

THAT is the ZIONIST take on

Iraq
Afghan
Ukraine

Forum List

Back