Mickey Mouse Club Star Dead at 46 After Suffering a Cardiac Arrest....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Mickey Mouse Club star Tiffini Hale died on Christmas morning after suffering from cardiac arrest earlier this month.

Tiffini Hale was only 46.

Hale’s former Mickey Mouse Club co-stars made the announcement on social media, but did not offer any details about the actress’s death.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

IMG_8689-1.jpg

Trim 46 year old females with no known medical history or comorbidities drop over dead all the time from heart attacks.

Perhaps another booster shot will cure our paranoia?

Former Mickey Mouse Club star Tiffini Hale died on Christmas morning after suffering from cardiac arrest earlier this month.

Hale’s former Mickey Mouse Club co-stars made the announcement on social media, but did not offer any details about the actress’s death.

IMG_8689-1.jpg

Trim 46 year old females with no known medical history or comorbidities drop over dead all the time from heart attacks.

Order your MAGA coffin today before they are all sold out!!

IMG_8689-1.jpg

My cardiologist told me about a 42 year-old marathon runner who dropped dead after crossing the finish line. They managed to shock his heart and then transported him to the hospital to place stents and open his cardiac arteries. He had no symptoms including a lack of chest pains up until the time he collapsed. His family had no history of any cardiac trouble at all, until they found out he was adopted. Both of his birth parents had arteriosclerosis and died at about the same age as he was at the time of his heart attack. Genetics can play a significant role.

I was 59 years old and have never had a chest pain in my life. I was fairly active, volunteering to train special operations troops several times a month. I carried heavy machine guns, tons of ammo, and climbed ladders and stairs for about 10 years prior to be diagnosed with liver failure. Additional testing showed I had severe blockages in three of my cardiac arteries and required 5 titanium stents be placed. My Dad had died of a heart attack and my Mom survived a minor heart attack when I was younger than 10. My Mom died of a brain bleed caused by high blood pressure, but lived to be 83 years old.

You never know when something will reach out, grab you and wring the life right out of you.

Forum List

Back