🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Microsoft cutting DEI team. I hope this is the start of a new trend in corporate America.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Seems Microsoft is eliminating or at least cutting back its DEI, aka diversity and equity and inclusion, aka destructive and evil influence.

I really am hoping this will become a new trend in corporate America. Dei is nothing but a divisive scam that does nothing but drive customers away and adds none. For every 1 person that becomes a new customer for dei another 100 current customers are turned away, there is nothing to be gained by, only loss.

Companies need to learn that when you follow dei rules, social agenda rules, politically correct rules, social justice rules that all you do is make a mediocre product no one can relate to. That stuff robs companies of ingenuity, and originality and creativity. If you try to please everyone you will please no one.

And no one should get a job, an education, a loan, attention or anything because of their sexual preferences, their sex, or skin color. You hire the best person for the job everytime then you'll always have the best employees. Hey if all your best employees happen to be white or Asian then what does it matter? You have the best employees for the jobs you need done, that's all that matters. If a college admits only the best, brightest, most ambitious and intelligent students and they all happen to be white, so what? All you did was take the best students and allowed them to become better and in the end society benefits.

America needs to encourage strength, intelligence, responsibility, talent, skill and merit. That's how we become a great country is by holding up the best and encourage the rest.

This seems to be announced hot on the heels of jd vances push to get rid of dei in the federal government. I really hope America is seeing a shift with the help of Republicans.

I don't want to go back to 1850 america. But I'd like to see us go back 25 or 30 years when we still had some American morals, values, standards and pride.

I saw earlier John Deere is getting out of the woke business too.

Companies are finding out it's a no win situation

You know what? I doubt it will mean anything but I'm going to send them an email thanking them. I want to encourage companies, especially American brands like john deere, that cutting that dei, esg, woke, progressive garbage is a good thing.

Microsoft was already a pretty progressive company, so the probably didn't feel the need.

Real world, though, as long as you have white privilege, you need DEI to balance it out.

You know what? I doubt it will mean anything but I'm going to send them an email thanking them. I want to encourage companies, especially American brands like john deere, that cutting that dei, esg, woke, progressive garbage is a good thing.

Probably not a great idea to piss off rural America and farmers. TSC found that out pretty quick

Companies have it way too easy finding workers today. There's too many over productive workers in the labor pool dei or not.

If the Rural people had a lick of brains, they'd stop voting Republican, and letting big corporations screw them.

Meh you never let a left loon cause go to waste do you? I was raised rural, we don't want any part of your wokeness. Keep it in your blue shit holes

If the Rural people had a lick of brains, they'd stop voting Republican, and letting big corporations screw them.
Ivan, if rural people had any sense they would kill off any communists that they found in their area.
Alas, they have too much sense to do that......or do they.
Times a changin' Ivan.

Meh you never let a left loon cause go to waste do you? I was raised rural, we don't want any part of your wokeness. Keep it in your blue shit holes
I'm sure it takes generations of inbreeding to achieve that level of stupidity.

So these rural people watch big corporations buy up their family farms, regulated them to serfdom, and you guys keep voting for more of it.

Good job.

I'm sure it takes generations of inbreeding to achieve that level of stupidity.

So these rural people watch big corporations buy up their family farms, regulated them to serfdom, and you guys keep voting for more of it.

Good job.

Gfy. I don't take your left loon babbling or your childlike insults seriously. In fact I think you're bat shit crazy and continue to lie in a weak effort to shore up your weak stances. That Rittenhouse thread proved that. You were lying outa your bunghole

Forum List

Back