Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Like I said, to state that they beat up their kid, to put it another way, is understatement showing that you could care less what they did.
How is that an understatement?

Homosexuals have no business raising children, this is an extreme case that proves the point.
How exactly does it prove that? Doesn't this sort of thing occurring among heterosexuals prove they have no business raising children?

Your position is poorly reasoned. Proving homosexuals harm their children more often than heterosexuals do is the only thing that could prove your point.

You are looking for a reasonable conclusion in a horrific crime,
No, I'm asking for your reasoning when you conclude homosexuality plays a role in child abuse.
they did not simply "beat up their kid".
Well, what did they do more than that?

You start a debate by first redefining what took place?
So they didn't beat up their child?

Fine, you have your agenda to protect homosexuals even when they are guilty of:
beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes'

What does not follow is how you want to dismiss this as simply "They beat up their kid", there is no debate or discussion with you if you can not even admit to what occurred, which is a very sadistic horrific crime against a very defenseless child.
So they didn't beat up a child? What did they do then?

Did the child need to be kicked in the groin until he bled? I disagree.
Like I said, to state that they beat up their kid, to put it another way, is understatement showing that you could care less what they did.

Homosexuals have no business raising children, this is an extreme case that proves the point.
I dont know, I have a lesbian friend, a very close lesbian friend that I would trust kids with before I would trust them with allot of straight people I know. I cant wait to see her get married and have kids of her own to raise.
Well, you knowing better than the propaganda these people try to push is exactly why the propaganda is dying

How exactly does it prove that? Doesn't this sort of thing occurring among heterosexuals prove they have no business raising children?

Your position is poorly reasoned. Proving homosexuals harm their children more often than heterosexuals do is the only thing that could prove your point.
Sorry, if you care to deny, that is not my problem, but the fact that you cry, "but heterosexuals abuse children", shows that you are unwilling to accept the facts of abuse in homosexual families and somehow believe it is okay because it happens in heterosexual families.

You should start a thread on heterosexuals, this is a thread of homosexuals abusing children, abuse that can be prevented.

No, I'm asking for your reasoning when you conclude homosexuality plays a role in child abuse.

Fine, you have your agenda to protect homosexuals even when they are guilty of:
beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes'

What does not follow is how you want to dismiss this as simply "They beat up their kid", there is no debate or discussion with you if you can not even admit to what occurred, which is a very sadistic horrific crime against a very defenseless child.

I dont know, I have a lesbian friend, a very close lesbian friend that I would trust kids with before I would trust them with allot of straight people I know. I cant wait to see her get married and have kids of her own to raise.
Well, you knowing better than the propaganda these people try to push is exactly why the propaganda is dying
Be nice if one day they could be seen as they really are instead of the archaic image based on fear and lack of understanding.
but I think the real issue is that men cant stand the fact that some women really have no interest in them as a sexual partner.
I mean, I get hugs from my female friend, but thats as far as it goes, and I would not think of trying to push it farther.
I guess according to some, Im an ignorant anti family idiot.

Fine, you have your agenda to protect homosexuals even when they are guilty of: What does not follow is how you want to dismiss this as simply "They beat up their kid", there is no debate or discussion with you if you can not even admit to what occurred, which is a very sadistic horrific crime against a very defenseless child.

Be nice if one day they could be seen as they really are instead of the archaic image based on fear and lack of understanding.
but I think the real issue is that men cant stand the fact that some women really have no interest in them as a sexual partner.
I mean, I get hugs from my female friend, but thats as far as it goes, and I would not think of trying to push it farther.
You are willing to dismiss the horrific crime of abuse by two homosexual women, stating we only care because men were rejected by the particular homosexuals? This is not about you or your abnormal proclivity for sex.

Sorry, if you care to deny, that is not my problem, but the fact that you cry, "but heterosexuals abuse children", shows that you are unwilling to accept the facts of abuse in homosexual families and somehow believe it is okay because it happens in heterosexual families.

You should start a thread on heterosexuals, this is a thread of homosexuals abusing children, abuse that can be prevented.
and how can that be prevented? by not allowing gay or lesbian couples to have children?
Ok, so you dont let them adopt. How do you handle it when the actually have their own children, are you going to suggest that the state takes them to protect them?

and how can that be prevented? by not allowing gay or lesbian couples to have children?
Ok, so you dont let them adopt. How do you handle it when the actually have their own children, are you going to suggest that the state takes them to protect them?
How about thinking of the children instead of yourself, no child would ever choose to be without a mother or father, that is something which you force on them because of your abnormality.

Last edited:

You are willing to dismiss the horrific crime of abuse by two homosexual women, stating we only care because men were rejected by the particular homosexuals? This is not about you or your abnormal proclivity for sex.
thanks for proving my point.
I have to say that you are certainly showing yourself to be a total ass on this one.

How about thinking of the children instead of yourself, no child would ever choose to be without a mother or father, that is something which you force on them because of your abnormality.
do tell, what abnormality do I suffer from?

In the context of this thread, where two homosexual woman kicked in the balls of a 5 year old boy causing him to have 2 strokes, it shows you to be an extreme mental case that approves of sadistic abuse.

In the context of this thread, where two homosexual woman kicked in the balls of a 5 year old boy causing him to have 2 strokes, it shows you to be an extreme mental case that approves of sadistic abuse.
Where did I approve of that? oh, you mean because I wont use one instance of something to condemn the whole entire population of lesbians?
Again, your lack of understanding and knowledge of humans in general is just beyond most peoples ability to grasp.
by your standards, nobody should have kids, not gays, or straights. How about single parents, are they ok?

do tell, what abnormality do I suffer from?
have you not presented yourself as a homosexual who desires to have children?
WTF are you talking about you ignorant bitch.
Im married to a women and already have kids.
Im just not an ignorant uneducated piece of trash like you obviously are.
Get over your ugly self,
Me assuming your a homosexual is no different than you assuming I am a woman (I am a guy using a record label as an avatar).

You are defending homosexuality in a thread about the sadistic abuse perpetrated by two homosexual woman (would you honestly leave your children with these two homosexuals?).

I find it astonishing that you would be get so bent out of shape by this comment of mine, and not the other comments I directed at you, I made some outlandish, demeaning comments, yet you only took offense to be called homosexual?

Either way, you assumed I was a bitch, and I called you homosexual, we are certainly even in that regard.

Where did I approve of that? oh, you mean because I wont use one instance of something to condemn the whole entire population of lesbians?
Again, your lack of understanding and knowledge of humans in general is just beyond most peoples ability to grasp.
by your standards, nobody should have kids, not gays, or straights. How about single parents, are they ok?
Gee, slow down a bit, calm down, you are pretty emotionally wound up, how come you keep focusing on Lesbians? Does the term Homosexual scare you, because this is about Homosexuality, which is not normal behavior. Hell, I can not even bring up the specifics, in context, because the details are too offensive for a public message board.

But it is interesting how you specifically concentrate on lesbians and can not state homosexuals.

I find it telling you are willing to characterize this as only, "one instance", when in fact there are many instances as gruesome as this, perpetrated by homosexual lesbians.

People who desire to have abnormal sexual relations are simply broken people, psychologically damaged, this is one of many cases that proves this. Sorry if you feel you met one instance of one nice lesbian couple, let them have a child and that is abuse, maybe mild in comparison to this case but it is still abuse.

Last edited:
Sorry, if you care to deny, that is not my problem, but the fact that you cry, "but heterosexuals abuse children", shows that you are unwilling to accept the facts of abuse in homosexual families and somehow believe it is okay because it happens in heterosexual families.[/QUOT]That's a rather pathetic straw man.

I applied your logic to the same argument but simply switched a few letters. So you are ridiculing your own logic.

Seems like you don't like your own logic if the letters eter are

nice try, but not quite.

I just used your exact same argument.

Me assuming your a homosexual is no different than you assuming I am a woman (I am a guy using a record label as an avatar).

You are defending homosexuality in a thread about the sadistic abuse perpetrated by two homosexual woman
Yeah that a logical position.

I find it astonishing that you would be get so bent out of shape by this comment of mine, and not the other comments I directed at you, I made some outlandish, demeaning comments, yet you only took offense to be called homosexual?

Either way, you assumed I was a bitch, and I called you homosexual, we are certainly even in that regard.
So you are canine but not female?

Gee, slow down a bit, calm down, you are pretty emotionally wound up, how come you keep focusing on Lesbians? Does the term Homosexual scare you, because this is about Homosexuality, which is not normal behavior. Hell, I can not even bring up the specifics, in context, because the details are too offensive for a public message board.

But it is interesting how you specifically concentrate on lesbians and can not state homosexuals.

I find it telling you are willing to characterize this as only, "one instance", when in fact there are many instances as gruesome as this, perpetrated by homosexual lesbians.

People who desire to have abnormal sexual relations are simply broken people, psychologically damaged, this is one of many cases that proves this. Sorry if you feel you met one instance of one nice lesbian couple, let them have a child and that is abuse, maybe mild in comparison to this case but it is still abuse.
It is clear that you suffer from a very limited intellectual capacity.

(wait for it, claims of an IQ over 150 on the way)

It is clear that you suffer from a very limited intellectual capacity.

(wait for it, claims of an IQ over 150 on the way)

Don't bother. Attempting to even have a conversation with Elektra is folly. He just makes shit up as he goes along to rail aganist. You would have better luck reaching a house plant. lol.

Are you saying that homosexuals should not raise children?

Forum List

Back