Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

I would much rather these criminals were tied up in chains and dropped in the ocean, but I feel that way about all child molesters, I don't believe in second chances for people who abuse children, I believe they should die, hopefully slow painful deaths.
No, what should happen is the lesbians go into counseling and have the custody of the children either totally supervised or removed completely.

Healing can only begin when all involved face their demons. Those women weren't born hating men, they learned it. That boy now likely hates and fears women. Look for him to "be born gay" as he approaches adolescence...or hetero and abusive to his girlfriends...or afraid of them and continuing to be getting beaten or other type of abuse because "that's what people who love you do".. Any outcome of course depending on his personal bent of character.

The women belong in counseling, not killed. Because they, their sons and daughters and most of all society at large needs to understand the roots of what they have done, where they came from and why. Otherwise this amorphous monster will just find new hosts to play out its evil in. Knowledge is power to defeat it. You don't gain knowledge by putting chains around a problem's ankles and burying it at the bottom of the sea..
They beat the crap out of a child. They belong in jail for eternity.

Why because they abused the boys...or are drugging the boy to "decide" to have his dick cut off? Or because they marred the "LGBTs are all good" brand?

I believe in counseling. Wouldn't you love to know more about why these lesbians abuse their sons? If that knowledge would save abuse of other boys why would we want to hide it away? I want not only for these women to go into mandatory counseling (in prison is fine), but I want to see the results of any regressive therapy discovers in their past exposed for public conspicuous consumption. That should be part of their sentencing. If I was a judge I'd want the amorphous monster called "the generational abuse syndrome" exposed in the light and I'd get very creative in my sentencing to accomplish that...

Maybe in my next life I'll be a judge in the state of Texas. I love their program where the child molesters go to prison and get to opt for life in prison or castration. I think that's the state that does that.. In other words, Texas recognizes the problem at its source and gets right to the root of it.

I would much rather these criminals were tied up in chains and dropped in the ocean, but I feel that way about all child molesters, I don't believe in second chances for people who abuse children, I believe they should die, hopefully slow painful deaths.
No, what should happen is the lesbians go into counseling and have the custody of the children either totally supervised or removed completely.

Healing can only begin when all involved face their demons. Those women weren't born hating men, they learned it. That boy now likely hates and fears women. Look for him to "be born gay" as he approaches adolescence...or hetero and abusive to his girlfriends...or afraid of them and continuing to be getting beaten or other type of abuse because "that's what people who love you do".. Any outcome of course depending on his personal bent of character.

The women belong in counseling, not killed. Because they, their sons and daughters and most of all society at large needs to understand the roots of what they have done, where they came from and why. Otherwise this amorphous monster will just find new hosts to play out its evil in. Knowledge is power to defeat it. You don't gain knowledge by putting chains around a problem's ankles and burying it at the bottom of the sea..

Why because they abused the boys...or are drugging the boy to "decide" to have his dick cut off? Or because they marred the "LGBTs are all good" brand?

I believe in counseling. Wouldn't you love to know more about why these lesbians abuse their sons? If that knowledge would save abuse of other boys why would we want to hide it away? I want not only for these women to go into mandatory counseling (in prison is fine), but I want to see the results of any regressive therapy discovers in their past exposed for public conspicuous consumption. That should be part of their sentencing. If I was a judge I'd want the amorphous monster called "the generational abuse syndrome" exposed in the light and I'd get very creative in my sentencing to accomplish that...

Maybe in my next life I'll be a judge in the state of Texas. I love their program where the child molesters go to prison and get to opt for life in prison or castration. I think that's the state that does that.. In other words, Texas recognizes the problem at its source and gets right to the root of it.
Because they abused a child.

You ....you realize that all of what you're posting is pure fantasy, right? That you're pretending that you know these women, what motivated them, that you know the boy, what he's feeling about women, that you know his future....

.....and its all your imagination.

Do you realize *how much* of your arguments come from your imagination? About these people, about the law, 'hate crimes against genitals', about 'Jazz', about contracts about virtualy every topic you discuss?

You're not offering us 'knowledge'. You're offering us your imagination.

Knowledge is power to defeat it. You don't gain knowledge by putting chains around a problem's ankles and burying it at the bottom of the sea..

Wouldn't you love to know more about why these lesbians abuse their sons?

Apparently the lesbos were seeking knowledge when the chained up, drugged, and beat their kids within an inch of his life--at least according to you. What idiotic nonsense!!

Personally, I could give a shit about why lesbos abuse their sons--I only care dearly about the well being of these children. Additionally, I don't care to know anything about these screwed up individuals. They are simply immoral and perverted. They should crawl back into the closet from which they came, and get their head screwed on properly before they attempt to rejoin society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you believe in lies. For example, you just insisted that lesbians 'drugged the boy to 'decide' to have his dick cut off'. But that's nonsense. The child in question already identified as a girl. The decision to offer hormone therapy when she grew older was the decision of the child, the parents, the child's doctors and mental health professionals.

The child has counselling. And you insist we ignore the counselling and replace the judgment of everyone involved, including her psychologists and the child herself.....with you citing yourself. Um, no.

The only thing you actually believe in....is attacking gays and lesbians.

If you start cutting of men's testicles for child molestation....its highly unlikely that you're going to be hurting many gay men.

So you may want to reconsider your position.

Knowledge is power to defeat it. You don't gain knowledge by putting chains around a problem's ankles and burying it at the bottom of the sea..

Apparently the lesbos were seeking knowledge when the chained up, drugged, and beat their kids within an inch of his life--at least according to you. What idiotic nonsense!!

Personally, I could give a shit about why lesbos abuse their sons--I only care dearly about the well being of these children. Additionally, I don't care to know anything about these screwed up individuals. They are simply immoral and perverted. They should crawl back into the closet from which they came, and get their head screwed on properly before they attempt to rejoin society.

Lesbians are immoral according to who?

Anybody with a freaking brain, apparently that excludes you.

Prove that 'anyone with a brain' would agree with you that 'lesbians are immoral'? As so far, you're quoting yourself.

I'll let you in on one of the worst kept secrets on the board: you don't define morality.

So what else have you got?

No, what should happen is the lesbians go into counseling ..

Parents who abuse their children like this should be thrown in jail and the keys tossed away.

I guess you are okay with allowing child abusers to get off but I am not.

Lesbians are considered immoral by repressed bigots.

Prove that 'anyone with a brain' would agree with you that 'lesbians are immoral'? As so far, you're quoting yourself.

I'll let you in on one of the worst kept secrets on the board: you don't define morality.

So what else have you got?

Remember- she is the one who is upset that special interest groups- i.e. African Americans and gay Americans- can adopt too easily.

Parents who abuse their children like this should be thrown in jail and the keys tossed away.

I guess you are okay with allowing child abusers to get off but I am not.

I included my previous statements you and your friends spam-buried on the last page to show you are purposefully misrepresenting what I said. Wouldn't be the first time; won't be the last I'm sure...

You ....you realize that all of what you're posting is pure fantasy, right? That you're pretending that you know these women, what motivated them, that you know the boy, what he's feeling about women, that you know his future....

.....and its all your imagination.

Do you realize *how much* of your arguments come from your imagination? About these people, about the law, 'hate crimes against genitals', about 'Jazz', about contracts about virtualy every topic you discuss?

You're not offering us 'knowledge'. You're offering us your imagination.

No, you believe in lies. For example, you just insisted that lesbians 'drugged the boy to 'decide' to have his dick cut off'. But that's nonsense. The child in question already identified as a girl. The decision to offer hormone therapy when she grew older was the decision of the child, the parents, the child's doctors and mental health professionals.

The child has counselling. And you insist we ignore the counselling and replace the judgment of everyone involved, including her psychologists and the child herself.....with you citing yourself. Um, no.

The only thing you actually believe in....is attacking gays and lesbians.

If you start cutting of men's testicles for child molestation....its highly unlikely that you're going to be hurting many gay men.

So you may want to reconsider your position.

What does adoption have to do with lesbians performing hate crimes against male children? Oh, wait, it does have something to do with that...

Glad you finally figured it out and are man enough to admit it, Sil.

You do realize that there are LGBT children who need adopting yes?

Also, again, adoption agencies /already/ screen prospective parents for the best fit for the children. Adopted parents are better vetted than biological parents in /all/ cases.

This is on top of the fact that LGBT's are /already/ adopting children on a regular basis and there is no evidence of anything that you've claimed.

Read, comprehend, asshole!

Why because they abused the boys.
Yes.

I believe in counseling. Wouldn't you love to know more about why these lesbians abuse their sons?
We can study them and even council them in prison. That happens all the time. It's not an either or discussion. Put them in prison fire the rest of their lives because they damn near beat a child to death, and council them.

If that knowledge would save abuse of other boys why would we want to hide it away?
Well they would be in prison, not hidden, also available for criminal psychologists to study. I said they need to be put in prison not cast into Tartarus.

I want not only for these women to go into mandatory counseling (in prison is fine), but I want to see the results of any regressive therapy discovers in their past exposed for public conspicuous consumption. That should be part of their sentencing.
Im glad you realize that them being put in prison doesn't mean they don't exist.

If I was a judge I'd want the amorphous monster called "the generational abuse syndrome" exposed in the light and I'd get very creative in my sentencing to accomplish that...
Judges don't often make those calls. Normally the accused pleas to a lesser offence in order for the prosecution to avoid a trial. Thus the sentence can only be the maximum of what the plea and conviction allow and that's all very clearly spelled out in the penal codes fur federal state and local criminal justice systems. Further believe it or not prisoners have rights. Among the rights they have is the right to refuse such things. Judges can't order convicted felons to under go psychiatric treatment unless they are declared criminally insane.

To be honest that is the first I have heard of that. I have lived in Texas all my life and graduated from the state police academy.

I'm not saying it isn't the case, I'm just saying it's something I don't know about.

Forum List

Back