Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that ...well...the obvious. Also, one of them still dresses and acts like a man usually, so the desire for normalcy persists while the simmering hatred bubbles up from below...

And don't forget about this one:

Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

And this one:

^^ All three kids were on the verge of starvation. Only the daughter was chained up every day though.

I think that when people give themselves a proud identity derived from a type of wrong sex (in this case, lesbian) they practice (sex is for procreation), then the barn door sort of gets kicked open for any other wrong sex being embraced.

And just in general, identifying yourself as a lesbian, say, is really a way of saying "I subconsciously or consciously loathe males so much that I would rather have sex with a female dressed up as a man than an actual man". Or "I can and should justify drugging my son to be a girl". Or "I can justify kicking my little boy in the balls and beating him with a hammer because men suck"...

Of the two identical twin girls I know that I've been discussing on another thread, one turned out gay and the other straight. So there's that. But there's a further story too. One of the lesbian moms of these twins, the lipstick one a friend of mine got to know to where she divulged her sordid past. Turns out she was molested by a man when she was little and grew up simultaneously fearing men but also lusting after them because of the imprinted sexualizing as a child. So her way of resolving this was to be with a butch lesbian... They still had epic fights so there was no resolution. The eventually split up and the women went back and forth between men and butch lesbians in her relationships to this day.

..I could go on and on with this woman's checkered and waffling sexual manifestations of earlier abuse, except it would divert from the point I'm trying to make, which is this:

Now the LGBT professional blogger crew will show up spamming this thread in no time, claiming that "most molestation and abuse occurs from heteros". Except that it doesn't, not really. The propensity (likelihood of the tendency to abuse sexually) occurs more frequently (and probably as you might suspect) in people who embrace wrong sex as an identity (homosexuals, as an example):

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about the demographics who sexually abuse children:

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man). So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

I think red flags should appear when adults are creating identities from their sexual kinks, parading them down streets in "pride" and then wanting to involve children in their lives. Their obvious and screaming mental wounds are poised to infect the children who are sucked into their midst by natural birth or by adoption. At the very least, anyone identifying themselves and parading any type but especially unusual sexual behavior in public as a constant part of their persona should be watched closely if they are entrusted with the unsupervised care of children..

Which is why I've been against same sex couples adopting babies/children. The innocent youngsters are bound to be adversely affected by the same sex individuals who are parenting in a diminished capacity due to their sexual preference or emotional scars from former abuse. k

So let me get this straight.

Every year there are 100,000 children who are available for adoption.
Virtually all of them abandoned in one way or another by their biological- heterosexual parents.
33,000 of those children will go 3 or more years before being adopted- 3 or more years with no family
Thousands of those will age out of the system at 18 years old with no family to support them emotionally- or financially.

But you think the best thing for those children is to keep them away from same sex couples who- unlike the kids own parents- actually want to raise kids and be good parents- and that unlike biological parents- are actually screened before they get to become parents- and that actually have people come to the home and check on the kids.

I am a father- I love being a father- but I am not a noble enough person to go out there and adopt the children abandoned by others- I admire anyone who volunteers to take on that difficult of a job. I know adoptive parents- gay and straight- and there are always additional challenges.

Why do you want fewer qualified and enthusiastic adoptive parents for the children that are already not getting adopted?

Unless you're been through the adoption processes, then you can't understand how difficult the prospects can be for the few kids that are candidates. The figures you quote for available kids aren't accurate. The pool is much smaller, particularly with the advent of abortion further exasperating the situation. That's why we are adding foreign children to the adoption roles because we don't have nearly enough available for qualified individuals to satisfy the need. That's why I dislike special interest groups getting first choice rights on adoption. The icing on the cake is this business with Catlyn Jenner getting a boy baby when "it" was a man and voluntarily dis-membered himself to become a woman. That's completely screwed up, "it" shouldn't be allowed to adopt, and the poor baby doesn't stand a chance at growing up with his psyche in tact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you demonstrate factually that the numbers being cited are inacurate? The US Department of HEalth and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families cites the number as pretty close to what Sy offered. With 93,000 children available for adoption in 2013.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

I wouldn't consider 93,000 'much smaller' than 100,000. Would you?

And what 'special interest group' are you claiming gets 'first choice' on adoption?

Finally, Caitlyn Jenner isn't a 'same sex couple'. Why would you want to prevent a same sex couple from adopting a child when there are, at last count, 93,000 children available for adoption in 2013 alone?

As I said, unless you've actually experienced the adoption travesty yourself don't ever spew out nonsensical statements you obviously know nothing about--it makes you look like the fool you actually are. The figures the US Dept. of Health and Human Services publishes are complete fictional figures to further their own agenda. I'm sure you know the old adage of, "figures can (do) lie and liars can figure".
If you are a white heterosexual couple adopting can be almost impossible due to lack of available kids. That's why many adoptive couples must seek candidates from foreign countries, or through private adoptions where they get ripped off by the legal community and biological producers--I can't use the term parents here for baby sellers. Only special interest groups (gays, lesbos, trans, and blacks on welfare) seem to have zero problems obtaining children in the now limited supply. That's why Catlyn Jenner, within very short order of having his junk lopped off, is able to instantly adopt a baby boy. Yes, it's a FINE system we have here!

Just a tip, don't post to threads you know nothing about as you expose your ignorance and stupidity to everyone. If your sole goal is to incite others then you've successed. Trolling is not a quality well thought of on forums, so readers will quickly figure it out and not read any of your posts in the future. If that's what your heart desires, then congratulations, you've won.

Your post demonstrates how anyone can father offspring. Hopefully, you've since had a vasectomy so you can no longer perpetuate the stupidity you've shown here. Hopefully your kids got all their genetics from their mom.

What BS.

Once again- a post that is all about the poor poor people who want to adopt- and not one word about the interests of children who want to be adopted.

There are thousands of children awaiting adoption- they just aren't infants- and white- which is what people like you only want.

I know 4 families who have adopted:
1- white couple- adopted two infants- both minorities- both private adoptions
2- white couple- adopted an infant from China- reason? Mainly about concerns with adopting an infant in the United States and concerns that the birth mother might try to reclaim
3- white couple- fostered 4 children- adopted two of them- all white- all older.
4- gay male couple- adopted two African American boys- brothers- 3 and 4- mother was a crack addict and the boys suffer the typical issues associated with that.

Look- I understand the desire to adopt an infant- to raise a child from the beginning as your own. But your bigoted crap about 'special interests' and your ignorant claims that the numbers are rigged are just BS- there are thousands of children who would love to be adopted- they just aren't infants.

I'll Answer your question, an LGBT child is a child that identifies as either lesbian gay bisexual or transgender.

Most children think about the things you thought about as a child, but to assume that all children are asexual until they hit a certain magical age is asinine.

What age? I mean I know you're hoping for the youngest age possible for them to start thinking of sex but just throw a number out?

He didn't say that they were thinking about 'sex'. I know you have sex on your mind- but kids start being attracted to other kids long before they are thinking about sex.

I am sorry that it was different for you.

Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that ...well...the obvious. Also, one of them still dresses and acts like a man usually, so the desire for normalcy persists while the simmering hatred bubbles up from below...

January 14, 2016
Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

And this one:

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....Eraca Dwan Craig, 31, and Christian Jessica DeAnda, 44, of Salinas, California...The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.'..In addition to their 8-year-old daughter, the couple have two sons, ages 5 and 3-years-old Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

^^ All three kids were on the verge of starvation. Only the daughter was chained up every day though.

I think that when people give themselves a proud identity derived from a type of wrong sex (in this case, lesbian) they practice (sex is for procreation), then the barn door sort of gets kicked open for any other wrong sex being embraced.

And just in general, identifying yourself as a lesbian, say, is really a way of saying "I subconsciously or consciously loathe males so much that I would rather have sex with a female dressed up as a man than an actual man". Or "I can and should justify drugging my son to be a girl". Or "I can justify kicking my little boy in the balls and beating him with a hammer because men suck"...

Of the two identical twin girls I know that I've been discussing on another thread, one turned out gay and the other straight. So there's that. But there's a further story too. One of the lesbian moms of these twins, the lipstick one a friend of mine got to know to where she divulged her sordid past. Turns out she was molested by a man when she was little and grew up simultaneously fearing men but also lusting after them because of the imprinted sexualizing as a child. So her way of resolving this was to be with a butch lesbian... They still had epic fights so there was no resolution. The eventually split up and the women went back and forth between men and butch lesbians in her relationships to this day.

..I could go on and on with this woman's checkered and waffling sexual manifestations of earlier abuse, except it would divert from the point I'm trying to make, which is this:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Now the LGBT professional blogger crew will show up spamming this thread in no time, claiming that "most molestation and abuse occurs from heteros". Except that it doesn't, not really. The propensity (likelihood of the tendency to abuse sexually) occurs more frequently (and probably as you might suspect) in people who embrace wrong sex as an identity (homosexuals, as an example):

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about the demographics who sexually abuse children:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man). So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

I think red flags should appear when adults are creating identities from their sexual kinks, parading them down streets in "pride" and then wanting to involve children in their lives. Their obvious and screaming mental wounds are poised to infect the children who are sucked into their midst by natural birth or by adoption. At the very least, anyone identifying themselves and parading any type but especially unusual sexual behavior in public as a constant part of their persona should be watched closely if they are entrusted with the unsupervised care of children..

Which is why I've been against same sex couples adopting babies/children. The innocent youngsters are bound to be adversely affected by the same sex individuals who are parenting in a diminished capacity due to their sexual preference or emotional scars from former abuse. k

Virtually all of them abandoned in one way or another by their biological- heterosexual parents.
33,000 of those children will go 3 or more years before being adopted- 3 or more years with no family
Thousands of those will age out of the system at 18 years old with no family to support them emotionally- or financially.

But you think the best thing for those children is to keep them away from same sex couples who- unlike the kids own parents- actually want to raise kids and be good parents- and that unlike biological parents- are actually screened before they get to become parents- and that actually have people come to the home and check on the kids.

I am a father- I love being a father- but I am not a noble enough person to go out there and adopt the children abandoned by others- I admire anyone who volunteers to take on that difficult of a job. I know adoptive parents- gay and straight- and there are always additional challenges.

Why do you want fewer qualified and enthusiastic adoptive parents for the children that are already not getting adopted?

Unless you're been through the adoption processes, then you can't understand how difficult the prospects can be for the few kids that are candidates. The figures you quote for available kids aren't accurate. The pool is much smaller, particularly with the advent of abortion further exasperating the situation. That's why we are adding foreign children to the adoption roles because we don't have nearly enough available for qualified individuals to satisfy the need. That's why I dislike special interest groups getting first choice rights on adoption.k

I have never been through the adoption process- but I have 4 families that we are close friends with who have gone through it.

The reality is that most couples- and I understand it- want that perfect infant - rather than the 6 year old crack baby abandoned by his biological parents. The 'few' kids that are candidates are about 100,000- if we include the children of all ages who need to be adopted.

Feel free to prove my numbers wrong- they come from an adoption advocacy group:
Facts and Statistics

Meanwhile- frankly- there was not one word in your post about the needs of children- only the hardship for parents who want to adopt.

As far as 'special interest groups'......do you mean African Americans- Mormons....or Gay Americans?

I don't care where your figures come from, they are all inflated so they can generate more federal supplemental funding. They do not represent reality.

Six year old crack kids are still very adoptable and are in fact adopted everyday. These kids as well as others with severe are adopted regularly. The kids who age out in the system are those who have habitually been bad actors, running away to avoid any kind of parental discipline. Foster kids most times are not adoptable because the foster programs don't want them adopted as they lose funding. They get more money by artificially keeping their numbers up thanks to our federal government.

If you took the time to read my previous post you'd see that I'm concerned above all else that kids in the system have the best possible upbringing. That doesn't include putting an already at risk kid into a less than desirable environment where their already vulnerable psyche can be further damaged.

As far as special interest groups, again, I spelled it out in my previous post. Read, read, read. Duh! I did not include Mormons and I can't imagine where that came from, but as long as you're at it maybe you want to include all such cults in the mix like JWs, Buddists, etc. Kids should be protected at all costs, and that includes keeping them away from sexual deviants since those are known to abuse children as a result of their weirdness.

If you'd educate yourself about an issue first you wouldn't be likely to incite people who do have an understanding of the issue.

And this one:

Unless you're been through the adoption processes, then you can't understand how difficult the prospects can be for the few kids that are candidates. The figures you quote for available kids aren't accurate. The pool is much smaller, particularly with the advent of abortion further exasperating the situation. That's why we are adding foreign children to the adoption roles because we don't have nearly enough available for qualified individuals to satisfy the need. That's why I dislike special interest groups getting first choice rights on adoption.k

I have never been through the adoption process- but I have 4 families that we are close friends with who have gone through it.

The reality is that most couples- and I understand it- want that perfect infant - rather than the 6 year old crack baby abandoned by his biological parents. The 'few' kids that are candidates are about 100,000- if we include the children of all ages who need to be adopted.

Facts and Statistics

Meanwhile- frankly- there was not one word in your post about the needs of children- only the hardship for parents who want to adopt.

As far as 'special interest groups'......do you mean African Americans- Mormons....or Gay Americans?

I don't care where your figures come from, they are all inflated so they can generate more federal supplemental funding. They do not represent reality.

Then prove them wrong.

I have cited an actual source- you have cited.....well your opinion.

And opinion backed up by whining about how the terrible gays and African Americans are getting all of the good adopted kids.

And this one:

Facts and Statistics

Six year old crack kids are still very adoptable and are in fact adopted everyday. These kids as well as others with severe are adopted regularly. The kids who age out in the system are those who have habitually been bad actors, running away to avoid any kind of parental discipline. Foster kids most times are not adoptable because the foster programs don't want them adopted as they lose funding. They get more money by artificially keeping their numbers up thanks to our federal government.\.

I have had multiple friends and family members who have been foster parents- and again- frankly your claims are BS.

I personally know kids who aged out of the system- who were not 'bad actors'- they were kids who were taken away from their abusive parents later in life. Legally they were adoptable- and the system didn't object to them being adopted.

Foster care programs are almost entirely state funded.

I think its great that 6 year old crack kids are adopted- but they are not in demand like infants are. Which is why we have statistics like this

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Three years is the average length of time a child in foster care waits to be adopted. Roughly 55% of these children have had three or more placements. An earlier study found that 33% of children had changed elementary schools five or more times, losing relationships and falling behind educationally.

And this one:

Facts and Statistics

If you took the time to read my previous post you'd see that I'm concerned above all else that kids in the system have the best possible upbringing. That doesn't include putting an already at risk kid into a less than desirable environment where their already vulnerable psyche can be further damaged..

I haven't seen any concern about the welfare of the children- but I have seen you complaining that 'special interest groups'- African Americans and gay couples are taking children that presumably white straight couples would like to have.

Adoptive parents are screened- unlike biological parents- and I am all for African American couples and gay couples to have to go through the same screening process as white straight couples.

What about you?

[ maybe you want to include all such cults in the mix like JWs, Buddists, etc. Kids should be protected at all costs, and that includes keeping them away from sexual deviants since those are known to abuse children as a result of their weirdness..

Okay- so you think Buddhists and Jehovah's witnesses shouldn't be allowed to adopt.....maybe you could put together a list of acceptable religions for adoptive parents?

since those are known to abuse children

Known by who?

I know you hate actual statistics but here they are
Child molesters are men- 88% to 97% of the time.
The victims are girls- 69% to 90% of the time.

Statistically- and again if we are only concerned with child sexual abuse- the safest household for a child- any child- is a household with two lesbians.
Followed by a single mom- and then a mom and a dad- and then two dads.

Because statistically- men are 'those known to abuse children'- not homosexuals- men.

Now I don't think that means we should not allow men to be parents- I think it means we should stop pretending like the reason you want to discriminate against gay parents is because of some concerns about child sexual abuse.

By the way- for adoptive parents- I do think that follow up visists should be more frequent depending on the number of men in the household- statistically again men- step dads, adoptive dads, brothers, uncles, grandfathers- are more likely to molest.

Did you not see where I expressed a concern about having at risk kids be in an environment where their psyches can be protected? Do you read and better yet do you comprehend??? Any/all adoptive parents should absolutely go through a screening process. You aren't at all interested in what's right and best for the kids. Your total interest is in embracing everything weird and sick in an effort to be as libitard as possible. Don't twist my words, waste anymore of my time, nor make worthless points to simply be contrary to a thread.

I'll Answer your question, an LGBT child is a child that identifies as either lesbian gay bisexual or transgender.

Most children think about the things you thought about as a child, but to assume that all children are asexual until they hit a certain magical age is asinine.

What age? I mean I know you're hoping for the youngest age possible for them to start thinking of sex but just throw a number out?

He didn't say that they were thinking about 'sex'. I know you have sex on your mind- but kids start being attracted to other kids long before they are thinking about sex.

Yeah, it's like these people don't understand their own existence. I was attracted to people long before I ever thought a about sex.

When you are trying to define sexuality by the type of sex you have you are going to have a difficult time with logic.

Yeah, it's like these people don't understand their own existence. I was attracted to people long before I ever thought a about sex.

When you are trying to define sexuality by the type of sex you have you are going to have a difficult time with logic.

I was attracted to girls long before I even know what Sex WAS........and then when I first found out I almost gagged- but I was still attracted to girls.

Did you not see where I expressed a concern about having at risk kids be in an environment where their psyches can be protected? Do you read and better yet do you comprehend??? Any/all adoptive parents should absolutely go through a screening process. You aren't at all interested in what's right and best for the kids. Your total interest is in embracing everything weird and sick in an effort to be as libitard as possible. Don't twist my words, waste anymore of my time, nor make worthless points to simply be contrary to a thread.

All adoptions require the prospective parents to be investigated. You cannot just go to the adoption center and pick out a baby like you do a puppy at the pound. They vet your finances, the mental health of everyone in the household, and if the perspective parents can meet the needs of the child.

I was attracted to girls long before I even know what Sex WAS........and then when I first found out I almost gagged- but I was still attracted to girls.

That's not the reaction I've heard from any heterosexual guy I've talked with ever. Are you sure you're hetero???

Any/all adoptive parents should absolutely go through a screening process. You aren't at all interested in what's right and best for the kids. Your total interest is in embracing everything weird and sick in an effort to be as libitard as possible. Don't twist my words, waste anymore of my time, nor make worthless points to simply be contrary to a thread.

Your first two posts contained not one word about what was right for kids- and was all about the problems everyone but 'special interest groups'(i.e. African Americans and gays) had with adopting children.

What is right and best for children is having a loving and supportive home. I think that those 100,000 children who are awaiting adoption each year deserve the broadest pool of possible parents as possible- even if that means African Americans or gay couples.

Again, did you see (read and comprehend) where I said it was tantamount that kids psyche be protected? Don't even say not a single word was said about what's right for kids. Fuck you, libitard!!!

I was the same way but was attracted to boys.

That's not the reaction I've heard from any heterosexual guy I've talked with ever. Are you sure you're hetero???
It isn't guys that you need to talk to about it. It's boys. I've had to explain it to several boys why they can't help looking at girls. The reaction is normally similar to this.

In fact it's quite common that children are dreadfully uncomfortable discussing sex with their parents, guardians or teachers.

Its true kidos don't wanna talk to their parents about sex regardless of their sexual preferences.

My kido talks about stuff with me because we talk about everything, blushes like a fool though (it's adorable)

These are criminals who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But the OP wants to drool over their sexual orientation.......
I agree with this statement, but I would much rather these criminals were tied up in chains and dropped in the ocean, but I feel that way about all child molesters, I don't believe in second chances for people who abuse children, I believe they should die, hopefully slow painful deaths.

I would much rather these criminals were tied up in chains and dropped in the ocean, but I feel that way about all child molesters, I don't believe in second chances for people who abuse children, I believe they should die, hopefully slow painful deaths.
No, what should happen is the lesbians go into counseling and have the custody of the children either totally supervised or removed completely.

Healing can only begin when all involved face their demons. Those women weren't born hating men, they learned it. That boy now likely hates and fears women. Look for him to "be born gay" as he approaches adolescence...or hetero and abusive to his girlfriends...or afraid of them and continuing to be getting beaten or other type of abuse because "that's what people who love you do".. Any outcome of course depending on his personal bent of character.

The women belong in counseling, not killed. Because they, their sons and daughters and most of all society at large needs to understand the roots of what they have done, where they came from and why. Otherwise this amorphous monster will just find new hosts to play out its evil in. Knowledge is power to defeat it. You don't gain knowledge by putting chains around a problem's ankles and burying it at the bottom of the sea..

I would much rather these criminals were tied up in chains and dropped in the ocean, but I feel that way about all child molesters, I don't believe in second chances for people who abuse children, I believe they should die, hopefully slow painful deaths.
No, what should happen is the lesbians go into counseling and have the custody of the children either totally supervised or removed completely.

Healing can only begin when all involved face their demons. Those women weren't born hating men, they learned it. That boy now likely hates and fears women. Look for him to "be born gay" as he approaches adolescence...or hetero and abusive to his girlfriends...or afraid of them and continuing to be getting beaten or other type of abuse because "that's what people who love you do".. Any outcome of course depending on his personal bent of character.

The women belong in counseling, not killed. Because they, their sons and daughters and most of all society at large needs to understand the roots of what they have done, where they came from and why. Otherwise this amorphous monster will just find new hosts to play out its evil in. Knowledge is power to defeat it. You don't gain knowledge by putting chains around a problem's ankles and burying it at the bottom of the sea..
They beat the crap out of a child. They belong in jail for eternity.

Forum List

Back