Might as well be a democrat...

The funny thing is that Kasich has been a Republican much longer than Trump. :lol:

Kasich is an elite corporatist. OF COURSE he wants the nomination to come down to other elite corporatists!

• Banned
This country has tried career politicians for a better part of 100 years, all epic fails.... Lol

The funny thing is that Kasich has been a Republican much longer than Trump. :lol:
When did Trump become a Republican ? As far as I know he's just a gub'mint worshiping, demagogue pretending to be a Republican. :p

He has been a Republican ever since he was swayed by two Corinthians. lol

When did Trump become a Republican ? As far as I know he's just a gub'mint worshiping, demagogue pretending to be a Republican. :p

He has been a Republican ever since he was swayed by two Corinthians. lol

Yep. He was helping them change a lightbulb at the time.

I don't think Trump is a "corporatist". But he is damn sure one huge fuckin RINO..
But ALL of them are fake conservatives. Conservatives aren't supposed to be fuckin globalists

At least he's not scary as shit. I'd vote for him. Moderation isn't the dirty word some people believe it to be.

At least he's not scary as shit. I'd vote for him. Moderation isn't the dirty word some people believe it to be.
"He would be the same old same old globalist fucking over Americans, but at least he doesn't say mean things" :lol:

This country has tried career politicians for a better part of 100 years, all epic fails.... Lol

Highest standard of living ever
Strongest Military ever
Greatest store of wealth ever accumulated
Greatest personal freedom of any people

You simply have zero idea of what you’re talking about.

Name any country you’d rather live in than this one….

My dog has been a Republican longer than Trump and he just registered yesterday!

Has your dog had just as many 'changes of heart' concerning abortion as Trump? lol

Someone over the weekend said that Trump had 5 different positions in 5 days on abortion.

They probably low-balled it.

Forum List

Back