Migrants smuggled across Texas river as border crossings surge, video shows

This needs to stop. These people are hopeful of a better life and a few of them will get that chance. President Biden will increase the caps and less will need to climb the Wall.
Stereotyping them as dirty, disease ridden, criminal welfare queens who are 'invading' like some enemy army is just plain wrong! No one stays here or is released without being checked out.
The horrible Bigot's Holiday is over. They are our unfortunate neighbors from the south. Human beings.

You don't have to invade a country with troops, planes, tanks and bombs.
You can use women and children, the idiots will invite them in, and the citizens will fight each other over it until their country is in ruin.

Way cheaper and the same result ... The Trojan Horse strategy has been around for a while ... :thup:

This needs to stop. These people are hopeful of a better life and a few of them will get that chance. President Biden will increase the caps and less will need to climb the Wall.
Stereotyping them as dirty, disease ridden, criminal welfare queens who are 'invading' like some enemy army is just plain wrong! No one stays here or is released without being checked out.
The horrible Bigot's Holiday is over. They are our unfortunate neighbors from the south. Human beings.
It needs to be totally revamped from the ground up.
Agreed. But the first thing CBP does is run them through their database for bad actors. They are NOT released.

Nobody on the thread is stereotyping them. You need to stop responding to extremists and figure out how to address regular folks. That is where your argument has always failed and will continue to fail. Everyone sees right through your BS.

A video posted to social media shows hundreds of migrants waiting to cross the Rio Grande into Texas, even as the Biden administration insists that there is no "crisis" at the border.

The video appeared on the TikTok account of "Tripwires & Triggers," a service started by Jaeson Jones to keep the public informed about the situation at the southern border.
Jones, who previously served as a captain in the Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety, narrates the video.

Biden just sucks. The Democratic Party did not think this through. Again.
Mental illness orchestrates bad things sans accountability. The Demonrats are finally sated with other people's misery.

Considering that they were video'd, I'm guessing they were stopped?
LOL.

You have no idea about our immigration system apparently.
Well, it's hard to get straight answers, that's for sure. I've tried, but everyone seems to have an agenda. Including you.
Uh huh. We all have positions, not sure why you would think otherwise but the answer was pretty damn straight.

Nobody on the thread is stereotyping them. You need to stop responding to extremists and figure out how to address regular folks. That is where your argument has always failed and will continue to fail. Everyone sees right through your BS.
I apologize.

I apologize. I thought I did make some points without referring to extremists and they were ignored. I guess you 'see right through' most everything I post unless you can figure out how to make it into a knockdown-drag out, Disir.

Considering that they were video'd, I'm guessing they were stopped?
LOL.

You have no idea about our immigration system apparently.
Well, it's hard to get straight answers, that's for sure. I've tried, but everyone seems to have an agenda. Including you.
Uh huh. We all have positions, not sure why you would think otherwise but the answer was pretty damn straight.
And I agree with you it needs massive changes.

I apologize.

It needs to be totally revamped from the ground up.
Agreed. But the first thing CBP does is run them through their database for bad actors. They are NOT released.
Yes, the ones that are caught are. We do not hold most illegal immigrants because we do not have facilities to do so. Why in the hell do you think the 'kids in cages' pictures, taken under Obama's watch, exist at all? We are not detaining people in cages for fun or even for lower costs. We are doing so because the immigration system does not ahve the proper infrastructure at any level to operate.

Because we do not have the means to detain the VAST majority of illegal immigrants and we have a legal system that does not process immigrants in anything that can be remotely considered timely.

I apologize. I thought I did make some points without referring to extremists and they were ignored. I guess you 'see right through' most everything I post unless you can figure out how to make it into a knockdown-drag out, Disir.
Well, fuck it. We can do that, too.

the citizens will fight each other until their country is in ruin ... :thup:
Why would we fight each other until the country is in ruin? That's the idiot part, from my perspective.
Because the government has gotten to a point where it is powerful enough, invasive in your everyday life and large enough that 51% are forcing social change on 49%.

Or more correctly, the 15% that control the narrative are forcing change on the other 85%. Not really a fallout from immigration though.

Why would we fight each other until the country is in ruin? That's the idiot part, from my perspective.

I agree it is idiotic ... But look around, it's what they are doing.
It will get worse ... And letting more people in, when we cannot afford what we have now, is just as idiotic.

I don't hate them ... And have spent a hell of a lot time with them here, and in their countries.
But ... It has to stop ... You cannot save someone that is drowning, if you are drowning yourself.

Spending money like a fat kid with a sweet tooth in a candy store, is not sustainable.
Wrecking the economy, and pitting Americans against Americans in the process, is not acceptable just because you want to help someone.

Politicians take advantage of people like you because you actually think you are doing something good, when in reality it is destructive.

The illegal and legal immigration question is not about social change. Our system has functioned pretty much the same way for a couple of decades except for changes instituted by the former guy a couple years back.

How is it social change?

The illegal and legal immigration question is not about social change. Our system has functioned pretty much the same way for a couple of decades except for changes instituted by the former guy a couple years back.

How is it social change?
If you were responding to me then you did not read my post. If not, who were you responding to?

She can't see that. She can only appears to see anything anyone else says that is in disagreement with her view as an extremist view and is not prepared to address people that aren't.

I agree it is idiotic ... But look around, it's what they are doing.
It will get worse ... And letting more people in, when we cannot afford what we have now, is just as idiotic.

I don't hate them ... And have spent a hell of a lot time with them here, and in their countries.
But ... It has to stop ... You cannot save someone that is drowning, if you are drowning yourself.

Spending money like a fat kid with a sweet tooth in a candy store, is not sustainable.
Wrecking the economy, and pitting Americans against Americans in the process, is not acceptable just because you want to help someone.

Politicians take advantage of people like you because you actually think you are doing something good, when in reality it is destructive.

With every wave of new immigrants, it has been the same complaint, against the Irish, the Italians, the Chinese: we can't afford it, they are stealing our jobs! Yet in fact they've made our country stronger and grown our economy. And added to the cool customs and cultural elements they bring with them. To me, this is more of the same.

It wouldn't be that hard to solve the illegal immigration problem, really. Instead of focusing on the poor and powerless flooding the border, focus where we should, on employers who hire them. No jobs, no illegals.

Forum List

Back