🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Lee will try to derail Trump tonight or tomorrow morning in the Rules Committe

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Will Mike Lee Blow Up Trump's Convention? | RealClearPolitics

Mike is an important member of the Rules Committe, and avowed DumpTrump homer, and backer of Ted Cruz.

The chair of the committee is his old friend Enid Green Mikkleon, former Utah Congresswoman, also a dump trump bimbo in heat for Cruz.

The vote tonight or tomorrow will be to free all delegates from their pledges so they can vote their consciences.

Mike, as much as I don't like him personally, is a consummate politician. Utahns do not want Trump, period.

Mike has immense sway with the committee.

Utahns do not want Trump, period.
He bad mouthed their Mormon boy. They don't like that.
Backwards. Romney bad mouthed Trump, and Utahns loved that.

Fools' errand? Whether it works or not, it splits the party at the convention. Lee wins either way, and the entire dumpTrump becomes beholden to him. Trump's loss is guaranteed.

Will Mike Lee Blow Up Trump's Convention? | RealClearPolitics

Mike is an important member of the Rules Committe, and avowed DumpTrump homer, and backer of Ted Cruz.

The chair of the committee is his old friend Enid Green Mikkleon, former Utah Congresswoman, also a dump trump bimbo in heat for Cruz.

The vote tonight or tomorrow will be to free all delegates from their pledges so they can vote their consciences.

Mike, as much as I don't like him personally, is a consummate politician. Utahns do not want Trump, period.

Mike has immense sway with the committee.

Lee is a NaziCon asshole - but I wish him success on this endeavor.

This guarantees Trump's defeat, and opens the VP pick for Lee in 2020. Smart.

Utahns do not want Trump, period.
He bad mouthed their Mormon boy. They don't like that.
Backwards. Romney bad mouthed Trump, and Utahns loved that.

Fools' errand? Whether it works or not, it splits the party at the convention. Lee wins either way, and the entire dumpTrump becomes beholden to him. Trump's loss is guaranteed.

You're smoking some powerful shit there faux republican. The Never Trump crowd lost, best they sit down and lick their wounds

Sassymylassy, the NeverTrump group is going to make sure Donald is defeated, just as the TrumpRump movement was going to defeat anyone who took away his nomination.

I don't think they dare. There won't be a Republican left in this country if they sabotage the only candidate that is actually more concerned about this country than the UN. They gave us McCain. We gave them a competitor. They need to get out of the way.

I don't think they dare. There won't be a Republican left in this country if they sabotage the only candidate that is actually more concerned about this country than the UN. They gave us McCain. We gave them a competitor. They need to get out of the way.
TIR, Lee, Greene, et al do not care what the TrumpRump want anymore than you care about what the NeverHumpTrump want. They will vote. The vote itself will fracture the convention before it even starts.

Lee tomorrow is going to be so like

images

Guarantee huh? You may have just hung yourself.
With whom or what, wuss? I have always opposed Trump, and this move by Lee and Greene in the committee will end Trump's chance for a November victory if not deny him the nomination outright.
How many times have the Trump people heard the Trump run is over by you liberal faggots? And how many times you liberal faggots been right?

With whom or what, wuss? I have always opposed Trump, and this move by Lee and Greene in the committee will end Trump's chance for a November victory if not deny him the nomination outright.
How many times have the Trump people heard the Trump run is over by you liberal faggots? And how many times you liberal faggots been right?
The vote will be tonight or tomorrow. Can't be stopped. Fall out can't be prevented. I have met both Mikklesen and Lee, don't know them well but have been told they are bull dogs when they get their teeth in something, and I am told they and Preibus want to chew on (t)rump brisket.

Last edited:
LOL It failed.....Trump will be the nominee.

"Never Trump" Movement Dies in Committee

CLEVELAND – A long-shot, last-ditch attempt by a few Republican delegates to prevent Donald Trump from securing the GOP nomination failed by an overwhelming margin late Thursday night.

Some anti-Trump delegates on the Republican National Convention Rules Committee sought a strategy to unbind convention delegates, allowing them to vote their conscience against Trump even if they were bound to him by primary results. Delegates loyal to Trump and the Republican National Committee fought back by proposing a counter-measure to clarify that all delegates are bound to vote based on the primary results.

The votes came near the end of a marathon 14-hour session of the rules committee to set any changes ahead of next week’s convention to officially nominate Trump as the Republican presidential candidate. The first vote, on the pro-Trump measure to keep delegates bound, passed easily, 87 to 12.

"Never Trump" Movement Dies in Committee | RealClearPolitics

Your guarantee no good there Jake. Seems that anti-Trump team was a whole 12 people out more than 100.

Your guarantee no good there Jake. Seems that anti-Trump team was a whole 12 people out more than 100.

It was stupid to even try, the people voted for Trump

Forum List

Back