🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Lee will try to derail Trump tonight or tomorrow morning in the Rules Committe

The guarantee, darkfury, was that the vote would guarantee that the NeverTrump vote would never vote for Trump because he cares only for power not the party and its people. This is going to happen, and the vote only spurs it now that Trump will be assuredly the party nominee.

The guarantee, darkfury, was that the vote would guarantee that the NeverTrump vote would never vote for Trump because he cares only for power not the party and its people. This is going to happen, and the vote only spurs it now that Trump will be assuredly the party nominee.
Ah, NO, your guarantee was that vote would be an end to his run.
So don't bother lying because a number of us saw it.
You are are a lying ass weasel and you let your big mouth outrun your tiny brain.

Last edited:
Lee is on a fool's errand
I give it a 1 in 6 chance you'll be eating those words sometime this weekend. It's a real possibility that the GOP delegates could be set free and fly around that Small Tent Convention!

All that shit was set on the tracks in 1964 by the Uber Right with Barry. Now the chickens have finally come home to roost! If it happens with a revolt at the Convention in the Rules committee, perhaps the once great Republican Party can start moving back toward the center of reality!

I give it a 1 in 6 chance you'll be eating those words sometime this weekend. It's a real possibility that the GOP delegates could be set free and fly around that Small Tent Convention!

All that shit was set on the tracks in 1964 by the Uber Right with Barry. Now the chickens have finally come home to roost! If it happens with a revolt at the Convention in the Rules committee, perhaps the once great Republican Party can start moving back toward the center of reality!

It died last night....keep up

I just read that after I posted and was having my tea. Oh well, enjoy your ride on the Titanic as it slips to the bottom!

I just read that after I posted and was having my tea. Oh well, enjoy your ride on the Titanic as it slips to the bottom!

Clinton and Trump are virtually tied.....the Titanic sails along

You are are a lying ass weasel and you let your big mouth outrun your tiny brain.
Poor darkfury.
images

You, as usual, out right lie. I never said anything of the sort. I said the vote would seriously injure his campaign with the NeverTrump crowd, and that has happened.

Poor darkfury.
images

You, as usual, out right lie. I never said anything of the sort. I said the vote would seriously injure his campaign with the NeverTrump crowd, and that has happened.
Comment number 5 this thread and I quote.
"Backwards. Romney bad mouthed Trump, and Utahns loved that.

"Fools' errand? Whether it works or not, it splits the party at the convention. Lee wins either way, and the entire dumpTrump becomes beholden to him. Trump's loss is guaranteed."

LAST sentence, face it you got caught lying.

Sassymylassy, the NeverTrump group is going to make sure Donald is defeated, just as the TrumpRump movement was going to defeat anyone who took away his nomination.
I don't really see how an unsuccessful parliamentary move against Trump at the convention necessarily seals his defeat in Nov.

and why is my post in bold? LOL

UH OH! Do you have one of your toys on Hi HUMMM? Reality is through the door in the center! Polls before the summer conventions in years divisible by four are worth a bucket of night soil in November!

UH OH! Do you have one of your toys on Hi HUMMM? Reality is through the door in the center! Polls before the summer conventions in years divisible by four are worth a bucket of night soil in November!

Dude, if you feel the need to use that garbage in a response I'll put you on ignore. Grow the fuck up

The anti Trumpers will be completely on board by Monday.
Well no, they won't be on board the Trump Blue Light Special. But even if all the delegates were released to vote for whomever they chose, Trump would still be the nominee. The gop isn't going to commit seppuku over this.

Whether Trump beats Clinton is a totally separate question. Imo it's clear that the gop convention will be unlike any we've seen. The dems will also have their convention, which isn't without some dangers - TSA striking at the airport, for example.

I look forward to the polls. Post-gop convention last time, Mitt actually began climbing back into it, after he's been labeled a job cutting plutocrat. Of recent, Donald's shown some ability to edit himself .. or have a filter. He still has no ability, or idea, as to how he'd actually govern beyond "declare war," grrrr.

Dude, if you feel the need to use that garbage in a response I'll put you on ignore. Grow the fuck up
I'm not a fucking DUDE, I'm 71 and your dodge to avoid the actual content and thrust of my post is fucking offensive. Neaner, Neaner!

If you're such a bloody coward and can't handle being bested on occasion AND/OR if you don't care for my allusion to your fantization of pre-convention polls in July as a determinant of the November elections, TOUGH SHIT! If you are incapable of interpretation of the more complex nuances of our common language, then perhaps you should put the entire World outside your door on IGNORE!

If the polls had Trump way ahead, you would be cheering, my little hypocrite.

Are you sure you wanted to address my post or that of the Irish Lassie?

Will Mike Lee Blow Up Trump's Convention? | RealClearPolitics

Mike is an important member of the Rules Committe, and avowed DumpTrump homer, and backer of Ted Cruz.

The chair of the committee is his old friend Enid Green Mikkleon, former Utah Congresswoman, also a dump trump bimbo in heat for Cruz.

The vote tonight or tomorrow will be to free all delegates from their pledges so they can vote their consciences.

Mike, as much as I don't like him personally, is a consummate politician. Utahns do not want Trump, period.

Mike has immense sway with the committee.

What do you care? You're a Hillarybot.

Stay on track and be focused, please.

There isn't going to be a brawl. It's going to be one of the most boring and loser-plagued conventions ever. And it will have a neverending voice-over of liberal media commentators pointing out what a bunch of losers they all are, and how many big names are staying away.

Trump will come out and read a "statesman-like" speech from a teleprompter, while his newly hired flack Newt Gingrich makes the talking head circuit puking out racist and bigoted rhetoric as Trump's proxy.

"Muslims...danger...food stamp president...Mexicans...rapists...moon base...if Ivanka wasn't Donald's daughter I would..."

Stay on track and be focused, please.
Jake, I'm focused like a laser! First, I'm not your "little hypocrite"! Second, I have not voiced a single word of support for Trump, ever! And third, I don't believe Trump has a snowball's chance in Hell of becoming POTUS in this plane of reality, EVER, but then I thought the World was sorta round before I joined this board of Flat Earthers, too! IF you have evidence to the contrary and that I'm dodging the truth, present it! This will be the last time I'll play nice, nice if this isn't cleared up!

Forum List

Back