🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Lee will try to derail Trump tonight or tomorrow morning in the Rules Committe

Will Mike Lee Blow Up Trump's Convention? | RealClearPolitics

Mike is an important member of the Rules Committe, and avowed DumpTrump homer, and backer of Ted Cruz.

The chair of the committee is his old friend Enid Green Mikkleon, former Utah Congresswoman, also a dump trump bimbo in heat for Cruz.

The vote tonight or tomorrow will be to free all delegates from their pledges so they can vote their consciences.

Mike, as much as I don't like him personally, is a consummate politician. Utahns do not want Trump, period.

Mike has immense sway with the committee.

Utahns don't want Trump because they are for open borders and unlimited migration.

Mike is an important member of the Rules Committe, and avowed DumpTrump homer, and backer of Ted Cruz.

The chair of the committee is his old friend Enid Green Mikkleon, former Utah Congresswoman, also a dump trump bimbo in heat for Cruz.

The vote tonight or tomorrow will be to free all delegates from their pledges so they can vote their consciences.

Mike, as much as I don't like him personally, is a consummate politician. Utahns do not want Trump, period.

Utahns don't want Trump because they are for open borders and unlimited migration.
Utahns believe in access for labor and Mormons. They will not tolerate any talk of walls and religious hatred. Utah may well go Trump and it looks very much like Mia Love will not return to congress. She may not get 41% of the total vote.

Clinton and Trump are virtually tied.....the Titanic sails along

Trump is going into his convention only TIED with his opponent? That's actually pretty bad.

By comparison, John McCain went into his convention in 2008 with a hefty lead over Obama after he picked Palin (before everyone realized she was retarded). Mike Dukakis had a DOUBLE DIGIT lead over Bush-41 in 1988.

If you are well ahead during your convention, you probably need to hang it up.

The reality of the polls right now is that you have 20% who haven't picked a side yet. Most of those folks will hold their noses and vote for Hillary.

And the polls today show us that Trump trails beyond the EOM in NC, VA, FL, and CO.

Bottom of the net!

Utahns believe in access for labor and Mormons. They will not tolerate any talk of walls and religious hatred. Utah may well go Trump and it looks very much like Mia Love will not return to congress. She may not get 41% of the total vote.

I'm very aware of the Utah Compact. I still find it oh so very odd that Utahns went for Cruz then. Was his platform hiding an open borders and playing the rest of us along saying he wanted limits?

I really would like an explanation down the line on that.

And back to your OP.

Never Trump lost. Big time. As it should.

Lost in the convention, yes, td, which means much of the party leadership seems to believe the party, while expecting Trump to lose by yuuuge numbers, can save the Senate and the House. I doubt that: DT has no coat tails.

Utah: Cruz was simply the anti-Trump here. If Romney or Bush had run, they would have had eighty percent of the vote.

And the polls today show us that Trump trails beyond the EOM in NC, VA, FL, and CO.

Bottom of the net!

Checking out the Maris polling methodology as soon as I get back from town. But their National poll numbers have Clinton and Trump neck and neck.

This is your poll btw. NBC/WSJ. The last poll Marist had done. Clinton was ahead by 9. Now only by 3.

7/15: Clinton and Trump Competitive Nationally
July 15, 2016 by Marist Poll
Filed under Election 2016, Featured, National, National Poll Archive, Politics

Leave a Comment

In the race for the White House nationally, presumptive nominees Democrat Hillary Clinton, 42%, and Republican Donald Trump, 39%, are closely matched among registered voters nationally. 13% say they would not support either candidate, 1% backs someone else, and 4% are undecided. When McClatchy-Marist last reported this question in April, Clinton, 50%, was ahead of Trump, 41%, by nine points among the national electorate.

Election 2016 | Home of the Marist Poll: Pebbles and Pundits

Forum List

Back