Mike Lindell ordered to pay $5M reward to expert who debunked 'rigged election' claims

You do realize the the mouthpiece of maga, FAUX news, just had to pay over 700 million dollars for lying
..right?
Sure, I followed that story. It just confirms what Emily Dickinson said: "The truth is so rare that speaking it is delicious."

And despite settling TWO defamation cases in the last few weeks to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, Smartmatic is still waiting in the wings with its 2.7 billion dollar suit.

And OANN is next. Then NewsMax. Giuliani, Sidney Powell. Mike Lindell. Patrick Byrne.

These incompetent conspiracy dipshits have created a new viable business model: Suing incompetent conspiracy dipshits.

Ask Alex Jones how that's working out for him.
All these millions are due to the original Big Lie that trump vomited from his orange lips.

Damn..the courts are not being kind to the kooks:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to pay $5 million to an expert who debunked his claims about the 2020 election, CNN reported.
Lindell, who pushes mass voter fraud conspiracy theories, vowed to award a multimillion-dollar prize to any cyber security expert who could disprove his claims. An arbitration panel awarded software developer Robert Zeidman the $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell.
“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

Zeidman signed up for the challenge and found Lindell’s data to be "largely nonsensical," CNN reported.

What a joke! All Zeidman had to show was that Biden successfully cheated in the tens of millions column - and got away with it

What a joke! All Zeidman had to show was that Biden successfully cheated in the tens of millions column - and got away with it

All Zeidman had to do.....is exactly what he did. Perform under contract.

Your imagination just isn't necessary in any part of this.

He did not do that because the data does not support it. Just the opposite in fact.

And now the pillow guy has to pay up.

Next up is Dominion asking for more than a billion from the pillow guy for his lies

He did not do that because the data does not support it. Just the opposite in fact.

Next up is Dominion asking for more than a billion from the pillow guy for his lies

If Mike does as poorly with Dominion as Fox did.........Dominion's gonna be in the pillow business!

Do not fuck with our fascist government is being shouted loud and clear. And the little fascist blowholes here just love it.

You're actually calling anti-fraud and theft laws fascist. You want people to be able to lie, cheat, and steal from you with impunity.
Tucker was right about his viewers. They really are stupid.

You're actually calling anti-fraud and theft laws fascist. You want people to be able to lie, cheat, and steal from you with impunity.

Of course they do. But only for conservatives.

To a conservative, the purpose of power is inequality. In this context, unequal application of the law. Where there is a lenient, even non-existent set of laws applied to conservatives. And a much more severe, even draconian set of laws applied to everyone else.

Remember, these are the same people that are calling for Trump to be immune from ANY state crime, ever.

In another one of these multiple PillowBoy threads the OP offered a link to reportage that contained this sentence: (highlighting is by me)

"The panel said Robert Zeidman, a computer forensics expert and 63-year-old Trump voter from Nevada, was entitled to the $5 million payout."

The guy who punctured the big Pillow of fibs was himself a "Trump voter"!!
He believed in Trump.
He just didn't believe in Lindell's fibs. Fibs that were crafted to support Trump.
He saw the $5mil as low hanging fruit. And did the American opportunistic capitalist thingy.

America has never been more interesting to live in.

In another one of these multiple PillowBoy threads the OP offered a link to reportage that contained this sentence: (highlighting is by me)

"The panel said Robert Zeidman, a computer forensics expert and 63-year-old Trump voter from Nevada, was entitled to the $5 million payout."

The guy who punctured the big Pillow of fibs was himself a "Trump voter"!!
He believed in Trump.
He just didn't believe in Lindell's fibs. Fibs that were crafted to support Trump.
He saw the $5mil as low hanging fruit. And did the American opportunistic capitalist thingy.

America has never been more interesting to live in.

Looks like Robert Zeidman is the new Ray Epps.

The conspiracy murder machine is always hungry.

Maybe he should switch to making cardboard boxes?

BTW, when is someone going to sue the guy who started the BIG LIE, trump?

Looks like Robert Zeidman is the new Ray Epps.
Well, yes, poster Skylar....that could happen, so he best keep a low profile and alert his local PD or Sherrif that he may be subject to some partisan jackassery.

Although, I honestly believe that even the fringiest of RightField conspiracy fans likely have a jaundiced view of Mike Lindell, like so many Americans do. He may make popular pillows....but his persona, demeanor, and nutsocrazo predictions of what will happen (but doesn't) don't exactly spur great confidence or loyalty towards him.

In my opinion, most non-partisan, non-fringie Americans think Lindell is a kook. So the passion to vilify Zeidman may not be quite so urgent as it was for poor Ray Epps.

Well, yes, poster Skylar....that could happen, so he best keep a low profile and alert his local PD or Sherrif that he may be subject to some partisan jackassery.

Although, I honestly believe that even the fringiest of RightField conspiracy fans likely have a jaundiced view of Mike Lindell, like so many Americans do. He may make popular pillows....but his persona, demeanor, and nutsocrazo predictions of what will happen (but doesn't) don't exactly spur great confidence or loyalty towards him.

In my opinion, most non-partisan, non-fringie Americans think Lindell is a kook. So the passion to vilify Zeidman may not be quite so urgent as it was for poor Ray Epps.
Conservatives need a steady stream of villians to blame for things not going there way. Amusingly, they think that the conspiracy machine they are creating will only eat liberals.
Ray Epps proves the same thing that history does: The beast you make will absolutely consume you too.

I wonder if Robert Zeidman will still be a Trump supporter if the MAGA faithful descend upon him for speaking truth.

oOf course they do. But only for conservatives.

To a conservative, the purpose of power is inequality. In this context, unequal application of the law. Where there is a lenient, even non-existent set of laws applied to conservatives. And a much more severe, even draconian set of laws applied to everyone else.

Remember, these are the same people that are calling for Trump to be immune from ANY state crime, ever.

I guess because the value of equity is so self-evident, and I live in a fairly equitable country, where the right wing media has journalistic standards, I forget how bad it is in the USA.

Your tax and labour code is very biased towards the wealthy and the corporations. Workers and everyday citizens have little bargaining power.

I would agree with your light hearted summary but you missed a few lines in his bio: the multiple suits for fraud and misrepresentation, which he has lost because he also makes false and misleading claims about his pillows. Just like he's raised funds off the stolen election.

Grifters gotta grift.

If there were anti fraud laws enforced Trump would still be president.

Zeidman showed the packets of data that Mr pillow had as evidentiary proof of China stealing the election through swapping votes blah blah blah blah blah... in the Nov 2020 election, was not data from the Nov 2020 election...Lindell was selling a bill of goods, with no goods.

Fyi

The guy who won was a trump voter, and so were the other experts that showed up for the contest.

I guess because the value of equity is so self-evident, and I live in a fairly equitable country, where the right wing media has journalistic standards, I forget how bad it is in the USA.

Your tax and labour code is very biased towards the wealthy and the corporations. Workers and everyday citizens have little bargaining power.

Oh, absolutely. Steal a wallet sitting on the ground and that's a crime. You could go to jail.

Steal wages, and its merely a civil matter. Even though wage theft is rampant, the single largest financial crime commited in our nation

Oh, absolutely. Steal a wallet sitting on the ground and that's a crime. You could go to jail.

Steal wages, and its merely a civil matter. Even though wage theft is rampant, the single largest financial crime commited in our nation

Wage theft isn't even illegal.

Forum List

Back