Mike Madigan: Most Corrupt Democrat in the Nation

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Speaker of the Illinois House Mike Madigan is the most corrupt Democrat in America. He would make one of Putin's underlings blush. His daughter is Attorney General so you will never see corruption charges against him. Typical criminal Chicago Democrat and part of crowd that pushed Obama into White House. My favorite example of Illinois getting the "Madigan Treatment" is campaign finance. You used to be able to give unlimited amounts to Illinois politicians at the state legislature for their campaigns. What they did not spend on campaign...they could keep for themselves. That changes in 1980's with ethics laws. But until then...Speaker Madigan would raise millions of $$$$ for reelection from unions and other interest groups...even though he was unopposed or had a crony run against him as a Republican...even though said Republican...was a registered Democrat who never campaigned in the district. Ethics laws changed financing of campaigns. Now you can give big money, not to candidates...but leaders of the House and Senate re-election committees. Who chairs the House committee in Illinois? Mike Madigan! Don't vote how he wants...and you get no campaign funds from state party. How much can you raise from bingo night at VFW or backyard BBQ? Not too much. Kiss the ring of Madigan family...get cash for reelection. Typical urban Democrat that was rejected by Trump supporters in suburbs and rural America.
Meet the politicians getting rich off Chicago’s property-tax scheme | Illinois Policy | Illinois' comeback story starts here

Last edited:
I would like to see you defend that most corrupt D in the nation crap, Corrine Brown in FL, De Blasio in NYC, Governor Brown in California all have this guy beat and there's as bad or worse in the other blue states.

I would like to see you defend that most corrupt D in the nation crap, Corrine Brown in FL, De Blasio in NYC, Governor Brown in California all have this guy beat and there's as bad or worse in the other blue states.
They are bad...but nobody beats tha Madigan Machine.

No. Madigan sucks on so many levels it isn't even funny.

He is as corrupt as it comes. Used to live in Illinois and be a Democrat. After seeing the light of how they operate...totally crushing for someone who thought they were part of a process of helping people in their community. Illinois Democratic Party is shit.

He is as corrupt as it comes. Used to live in Illinois and be a Democrat. After seeing the light of how they operate...totally crushing for someone who thought they were part of a process of helping people in their community. Illinois Democratic Party is shit.

Yep, he sure is.
Michael Madigan Is the King of Illinois

Yep, he sure is.
Michael Madigan Is the King of Illinois
And a no good son-of-a-bitch!

Speaker of the Illinois House Mike Madigan is the most corrupt Democrat in America. He would make one of Putin's underlings blush. His daughter is Attorney General so you will never see corruption charges against him. Typical criminal Chicago Democrat and part of crowd that pushed Obama into White House. My favorite example of Illinois getting the "Madigan Treatment" is campaign finance. You used to be able to give unlimited amounts to Illinois politicians at the state legislature for their campaigns. What they did not spend on campaign...they could keep for themselves. That changes in 1980's with ethics laws. But until then...Speaker Madigan would raise millions of $$$$ for reelection from unions and other interest groups...even though he was unopposed or had a crony run against him as a Republican...even though said Republican...was a registered Democrat who never campaigned in the district. Ethics laws changed financing of campaigns. Now you can give big money, not to candidates...but leaders of the House and Senate re-election committees. Who chairs the House committee in Illinois? Mike Madigan! Don't vote how he wants...and you get no campaign funds from state party. How much can you raise from bingo night at VFW or backyard BBQ? Not too much. Kiss the ring of Madigan family...get cash for reelection. Typical urban Democrat that was rejected by Trump supporters in suburbs and rural America.
Meet the politicians getting rich off Chicago’s property-tax scheme | Illinois Policy | Illinois' comeback story starts here

You should see his daughter that stupid bitch was just playing the game in 2003 when i left Illinois

Sounds like the Republican run Town of Hempstead.
Autonomy corrupts regardless of party.

Lisa was trying to get elected into office I think a town North of me in Jewish Buffalo Grove and didn't even live there.

It was a big scandal back then

Damn! Someone should go tell the Koch brothers so the Repug candidates can have some money too.

Forum List

Back