Mike Marshman Portland Chief of police vows to defend First Amendment Rights...

I'm not a mind reader. The OP claims he didn't even know of the attack. That means he had no idea in what context the mayor made his comment. Neither do I as he never posted it.

I gave the context, stop crying over the OP's omission. You now have all the data.
No, you gave your opinion of what the OP was trying to say. He couldn't make your point, dope if he never knew of the attack.

I gave an opinion on my view of the Mayor's response, and why it is unconstitutional, and partisan bullshit.

Yet has nothing to do with my post to the OP that you high jacked.

how can I hijack a response to a post?

Look, dumbass. I made a point to the OP about a link. You've been up my ass ever since. You're trying to make his argument.

I gave the context, stop crying over the OP's omission. You now have all the data.
No, you gave your opinion of what the OP was trying to say. He couldn't make your point, dope if he never knew of the attack.

I gave an opinion on my view of the Mayor's response, and why it is unconstitutional, and partisan bullshit.

Look, dumbass. I made a point to the OP about a link. You've been up my ass ever since. You're trying to make his argument.

I'm trying to make my argument. I don't care about his.

I'm trying to make my argument. I don't care about his.

Whatever, dude. You can have it. It seems he doesn't want to defend his own thread.

In the context of being a speech surpressing leftist twatwaddle using a tragic event as an excuse to suppress speech by people unrelated to the incident.

Yet the OP claims ignorance of the attack.

Good for him. I on the other hand know of both the original attack, and the Mayor's attempt to suppress someone else's speech because of it.
Why do you support groups that enable such lunacy?

images

Why do you support groups that enable people who destroy/loot businesses, vandalize/burn campuses, and shoot police.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Are there groups that endorse such behavior? I've never seen nor endorsed one.
White supremacists do in fact support violence.

Did I say they endorse such behavior? No I didn't.

My question to you is as valid, if not more, than your question to Marty.

You neglected to site any white supremacist groups who call for violence. However if I take you at your word that there are then I can say the same for many of the other groups that call for violence, and have individuals act on those calls, against whites and law enforcement officials. Therefore by your own omission they endorse violence just as much as any white supremacist you choose to bitch about which means the mayor of Portland should be calling for shutting their activities down too.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back