🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence calls effort to overturn election Un-American

Pence never said that despite Indie Star's spin. Kind of strange that the "Indie Star" isn't in India but Indianapolis but the reporter is somebody named Rashika Jaipuriar
He never mentioned trump's name. He didn't have to. They knew who tried to overthrow the government.
hahaha...you Loons definitely are not afraid to make a complete ass of yourselves over and over again...hahaha...I love it....Thanks for the free entertainment.
98EBC5CE-8023-4235-AAEC-52094C22E977.jpeg

The only denial I'm seeing here is that the insurrection has been happening for years and should have been put down hard when buildings started being burned and looted last year.
Well of course, because you are delusional, as your avatar of a traitor shows.

1624688702287.png

If she was a traitor then you should be demanding a medal of valor for the hero who shot that violent unarmed female insurrectionist traitor.

After all he's the one that fired the first and only shot that killed someone that day thereby quelling the insurrection and saving all those congresspersons from certain death.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Mike "Ayatollah" Pence doesn't seem to realize that his political future is dead. It was dead before he met Trump - now it's even deader.

And then the pro-trump cult called him a "Traitor." Pence stood up for the Constitution. They stood up for a Treasonous Loser.
No one has to call anyone a traitor.

The audits are part of our American democracy.

The voter laws are inplace for a reason.

Utilizing them is not un-American.

In fact it is the very opposite.

It is an exercise in American democracy.

Thise who oppose are the ones who should be questioned.

No this is not an exercise in American democracy. The exercise in American democracy ended when the ballots were counted and a winner declared.

What Trump and his cult has done since then is an exercise in American sedition. It has nothing to do with democracy and everything to do with an attempted overthrow of the legally elected government of the United States of America.
You ignore the laws on the books ....

And, we all know why.

Becuase you are not interested in Ameircan democracy.

You are only interested in Leftist totalitarianism.

What law allows you to send a mob to the capital to kill the line of succession?

Trump went to the courts more than 50 times and they threw out everyone of his cases. There was no evidence, the cases had no merit, and there was no evidence of fraud.

That’s what happened under the laws. What happened on January 6 was completely outside the law.

What is happening now is a slow rolling insurrection whereby a portion of the country six to restore the deposed president to office over the will of the people. It doesn’t get more totalitarian than that.

What law allows you to send a mob to the capital to kill the line of succession?

Trump went to the courts more than 50 times and they threw out everyone of his cases. There was no evidence, the cases had no merit, and there was no evidence of fraud.

That’s what happened under the laws. What happened on January 6 was completely outside the law.

What is happening now is a slow rolling insurrection whereby a portion of the country six to restore the deposed president to office over the will of the people. It doesn’t get more totalitarian than that.
Last I checked there weeren't any laws.

And, last I checked no one sent "a mob to the capital to kill the line of succession"

And then the pro-trump cult called him a "Traitor." Pence stood up for the Constitution. They stood up for a Treasonous Loser.
So, you support Mike Pence?

No we don’t support Pence, or Liz Cheney either. We support Republicans standing up for the Constitution, and telling the American people the truth about the election.

He told the truth....the repub party cannot deal with that.
Other Republicans were trying to stop the steal. Pence should have been part of that too.

There were no Republicans trying to “stop the steal”. There were Republicans who supported Donald Trump’s court actions to question the results of the election. Not one of those Republucan leaders said that the election was stolen or that Trump had won.

They supported Donald Trump to the extent that they refused to state unequivocally that Biden had won. They said they would await the results of the court challenges.

No one in Republican leadership has ever claimed that the election was “stolen”. They are still not making any such claims.

Only Donald Trump and the Trump cult are making these false and baseless claims.

No we don’t support Pence, or Liz Cheney either. We support Republicans standing up for the Constitution, and telling the American people the truth about the election.

1624718188243.png

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the somewhat peaceful protesting that went on all last year.

I believe the narrative about truth was lost during that time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last I checked there weeren't any laws.

And, last I checked no one sent "a mob to the capital to kill the line of succession"

Check again asshole. You will actually have to look for something in order to find it.

Here’s the Seditious Conspiracy Act

Here is an overview of the laws against interfering with Congress in the performance of its duties:

And laws against threatening government officials:

You will note that all of these laws are applicable to what happened on January 6 but that none of them are applicable to anything that happened in the racial justice protests over the summer.

They are telling the truth. From the reality that has been created for them.

To them, this madness is absolute honesty. Sincerity. Patriotism.

That's the problem. A serious, possibly existential problem.
1624718598496.png

The only existential problem I see is the continued rioting that should have been stomped on with a heavy boot the moment it started last year.

*****SMILE*****

So, you support Mike Pence?
Occasionally, people are right. Some more than others, some less than others.

They are telling the truth. From the reality that has been created for them.

To them, this madness is absolute honesty. Sincerity. Patriotism.

That's the problem. A serious, possibly existential problem.
View attachment 505778

The only existential problem I see is the continued rioting that should have been stomped on with a heavy boot the moment it started last year.

*****SMILE*****

Yes, I'm well aware that that's all you see.

Mike Pence is a typical nutless, religious , Republican coward...he takes great pride in taking it up the ass..FUCK HIM!
There it is, folks. So predictable.

Mike Pence is a typical nutless, religious , Republican coward...he takes great pride in taking it up the ass..FUCK HIM!
There it is, folks. So predictable.
"Everything that trump touches dies."

Forum List

Back