🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence Insists Trump Didn’t Downplay Virus, Contradicting Trump’s Own Words

Ever consider Pence didn't know he was downplaying it?

You muist be dumb as shxt, TRUMP HIMSELF admitted so why would Pence insist he didn't do so?

And I bet the Trump supporters think his own recorded words were fake news. Why is Pence lying?
Ummm he didn't downplay anything he calmed irrational panic and panic shopping so you could wipe your ass.....

You dumbass, he admitted he downplayed it while admitting it was serious so that eliminates all reasoning to say that it was irrational. You white men really think being white makes you smarter and superior, even when you lie.

I find it funny that they think Trump lied but completely give Pelousy a pass. Hell she said the virus was nothing and people should enjoy the Chinese New Year.

I also find it funny that they don't condemn the Dems who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights in so the disease wouldn't spread.

Seems Trump and Pence are the only liars.

On a funny note I saw a Biden sticker on a car the other day. I swear I need bino's to see it. It was about 3X3. I also saw Trump sticker all over a bumper. No trouble seeing that baby. LOL

I find it funny that they think Trump lied but completely give Pelousy a pass. Hell she said the virus was nothing and people should enjoy the Chinese New Year.

I also find it funny that they don't condemn the Dems who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights in so the disease wouldn't spread.

On a funny note I saw a Biden sticker on a car the other day. I swear I need bino's to see it. It was about 3X3. I also saw Trump sticker all over a bumper. No trouble seeing that baby. LOL

Don't go off topic about Pelosi, please stay on topic you dumb Trumptard, this is about Pence and Trump

You muist be dumb as shxt, TRUMP HIMSELF admitted so why would Pence insist he didn't do so?

And I bet the Trump supporters think his own recorded words were fake news. Why is Pence lying?
Ummm he didn't downplay anything he calmed irrational panic and panic shopping so you could wipe your ass.....

You dumbass, he admitted he downplayed it while admitting it was serious so that eliminates all reasoning to say that it was irrational. You white men really think being white makes you smarter and superior, even when you lie.

We do have 2000 years of historical record.

What the FUCK does the color of my skin have to do with anything?

Is racism your fallback on EVERYTHING?

Did Pence KNOW before he made his comment that Trump had downplayed the virus?

Are you that sure of what goes on in the WH?

Do you have inside information?

Or do you just like attacking white people?

Don't go off topic about Pelosi, please stay on topic you dumb Trumptard, this is about Pence and Trump

Why. You go off topic all the time. Everything is about Trump to you libtards.

And of course you don't care that she lied, only that you think Trump lied.

You also don't care that you Dem imbeciles called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights coming into the us.

Oh and for my money you can fuck off.

Fake Story
That is not Mike Pence's position.

Thats not fake, he said so on FOXNEWS

Once again -
The story and the headline is fake.
What is claimed in the headline, doesn't ever appear in the story.
Be better.

Fake Story
That is not Mike Pence's position.

Thats not fake, he said so on FOXNEWS

Once again -
The story and the headline is fake.
What is claimed in the headline, doesn't ever appear in the story.
Be better.

Can't say I'm surprised since facts don't matter to lefty loons. The only facts they care about are the ones they make up.

Keep trying to nuance this fucking snoozer while the electorate is concerned about the economy, defunding law enforcement, open borders, higher taxes and our cities getting burned to the ground..... ya know, REAL stuff.

Forum List

Back