🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence Insists Trump Didn’t Downplay Virus, Contradicting Trump’s Own Words

And I bet the Trump supporters think his own recorded words were fake news. Why is Pence lying?

Keep trying to nuance this fucking snoozer while the electorate is concerned about the economy, defunding law enforcement, open borders, higher taxes and our cities getting burned to the ground..... ya know, REAL stuff.

Oh and if they get a look at what Biden will do if elected we can kiss our country good bye. I saw it. Its on this board somewhere. What an eye opener.

No sane American would vote for that shit.

And I bet the Trump supporters think his own recorded words were fake news. Why is Pence lying?

Fauci was downplaying the Wuhan virus into late March.

January 21:

February 29:

March 9:

Fauci on March 9.jpg

Fauci et al in an article published on March 26 said it would be like a severe flu season:

Keep trying to nuance this fucking snoozer while the electorate is concerned about the economy, defunding law enforcement, open borders, higher taxes and our cities getting burned to the ground..... ya know, REAL stuff.

Oh and if they get a look at what Biden will do if elected we can kiss our country good bye. I saw it. Its on this board somewhere. What an eye opener.

Liberals are not sane; they are too insane to realize how insane they are.

Liberals are not sane; they are too insane to realize how insane they are.

A crazy person never realizes that they are crazy
That's kind of the point.

Forum List

Back