Mike Pence’s Team Propose Quick Execution for Mass Shooters

Because reports of shooters are SOOOOO accurate. Remember the most recent shooting, that there were TWO shooters? Really?

Major Nadal was convicted in 2013 of the premeditated murder of 13 Soldiers in a mass shooting rampage at Ft. Hood ten years ago. Pence could show that he is serious by expediting the execution of Nadal before he dies of old age.

If you are caught on the spot no arrest should be made dead on the spot.
Yeah what could go wrong letting the government do stuff like that....
works for me
You big government people are too trusting.
So says the gun grabber
You are the one who wants big government to execute people with no trial. Have you always been this dumb?

If you are caught on the spot no arrest should be made dead on the spot.
works for me
So says the gun grabber
You are the one who wants big government to execute people with no trial. Have you always been this dumb?
But you are the one that only wants the government armed So why do you trust Trump again?

works for me
So says the gun grabber
But you are the one that only wants the government armed So why do you trust Trump again?
Like it matters? Trust trump with what?

works for me
So says the gun grabber
So you only want Trump government armed?

So says the gun grabber
It's the USA government with checks and balances. I'm fine with that. You however want to give them the green light to kill you without a trial. You sure are stupid.

So says the gun grabber
It's the USA government with checks and balances. I'm fine with that. You however want to give them the green light to kill you without a trial. You sure are stupid.
Those checks and balances worked well with the FBI, didn't it?

We seem to be fine.

We seem to be fine.
that's why you've supported how many failed investigations built on a falses narrative by people in the Department of Justice and others were allowed to stake free??

We seem to be fine.
that's why you've supported how many failed investigations built on a falses narrative by people in the Department of Justice and others were allowed to stake free??
I did? You seem confused.

We seem to be fine.
So you are going on record saying you aren't a Mueller supporter? IT'S EASY TO FIND OUT

We seem to be fine.
So you are going on record saying you aren't a Mueller supporter? IT'S EASY TO FIND OUT
It's honestly hard to tell what you are babbling about. Yes I think it is good we had an investigation. Trump came out clear, isn't that what you wanted?

Most of these guys either kill themselves or expect to be killed by cops. They don't care. If it was a public execution it might even encourage them.

No, a public execution would deter most of them. They want to go out as flaming heroes, not in humiliation.

But I do agree with you that most are suicidal and this won't make much of a difference.

It depends on who they are. If they are islamists, for instance, I suspect that being publicly martyred would be no deterrent. Perhaps others would seek this kind of notoriety as well.

If you ask me, the best path is restricting as much as possible, ownership of mass-killing capable weapons to responsible adults. Those for whom it is "suitable to their conditions"

Then you have the government deciding who is worthy of those weapons. Remember that several of these mass shooters purchased their guns legally, and had no prior criminal record.

Any semi-automatic gun can be used for a mass killing.

The Chinese Solution, with an American twist...

First, a fair trial, within 90 days of arrest...

Next, 13 months to appeal, if found guilty...

Next, a drive outside of town, to a roadside ditch, and a bullet through the back of the head... on the first day following the end of the 13th month.

Finally, we send an invoice to the shooter's family, to compensate the State for the arrest, trial, confinement, the bullet, the coffin, and the cleaning crew.

If no family can be found we split the bill and send half to the ACLU and half to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

--------------

As an afterthought, we can keep the cost of that invoice down, by selling tickets to the roadside festivities.

Heck, we can even offer the trigger-pull to one of the victim's family members, if they're so inclined.

If they turn it down, we can raise even more money, to keep that invoice down, by raffling-off the trigger-pull.

Skimming off the top on vendor sales... popcorn, peanuts, cold drinks, etc... should help keep costs down, as well.

Nobody under 18, mind you, but... dinner AND a show... :21:

Forum List

Back