Military Analyst Says Of President’s Gitmo Policy: ‘Lincoln Freed The Slaves; Obama…’

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
THIS Is What Obama Will Be Remembered For - 'Lincoln Freed The Slaves, Obama...'

He is releasing drug dealers from prisons and terrorists from Guantanamo - he doesn't give a damn who they harm or what the consequences are after he gets his full benefits and lifetime medical care...

he will be remembered for many things including destroying our country and causing racial divisiveness. He is a criminal fraud and a traitor.

Yep, quite a legacy our President is going to leave - he and his administration have set records for mass shootings, terrorist attacks, race riots, sending, agency scandals, school unrests and has even given Iran a record amount of cash!

Obama is the biggest threat to the American way of life...Obama hates Americans, the Constitution, and free market capitalism. He destroyed our economy with measures like the ACA and immigration amnesty. The “Affordable” Care Act has been nothing short of a disaster. My health insurance bill is up to $450/month. (Compare this to my $25/month auto insurance from Insurance Panda or my $10/month renters insurance… both private enterprise!) Keep your hands off us!

I hope all of you Obama voters have gotten what you voted for. Race relations are back to where they were 40 years ago (no worse) and we have a President and complicit media complex working in cahoots to cede our rights and prosperity to the third world. You all must be so proud.

THIS Is What Obama Will Be Remembered For - 'Lincoln Freed The Slaves, Obama...'

He is releasing drug dealers from prisons and terrorists from Guantanamo - he doesn't give a damn who they harm or what the consequences are after he gets his full benefits and lifetime medical care...

he will be remembered for many things including destroying our country and causing racial divisiveness. He is a criminal fraud and a traitor.

Yep, quite a legacy our President is going to leave - he and his administration have set records for mass shootings, terrorist attacks, race riots, sending, agency scandals, school unrests and has even given Iran a record amount of cash!

Obama is the biggest threat to the American way of life...Obama hates Americans, the Constitution, and free market capitalism. He destroyed our economy with measures like the ACA and immigration amnesty. The “Affordable” Care Act has been nothing short of a disaster. My health insurance bill is up to $450/month. (Compare this to my $25/month auto insurance from Insurance Panda or my $10/month renters insurance… both private enterprise!) Keep your hands off us!

I hope all of you Obama voters have gotten what you voted for. Race relations are back to where they were 40 years ago (no worse) and we have a President and complicit media complex working in cahoots to cede our rights and prosperity to the third world. You all must be so proud.
Gitmo is a blight on the country's image. If you are going to have torture prisons in the land of the free and the home of the brave, at least make them secret. Would have been better for the US if these people rotting away in Bush's dungeon had simply been killed on the battlefield.

As far as druggies are concerned, why spend all that money locking up non-violent drug offenders for years? Why is using some drugs a crime? Most of the crime associated with drugs is caused by the drugs being illegal in the first place. Ironic that the party of small government is always trying to make everything illegal.

There has always been a racial divide in this country. A black president has really brought out all the racists to the fore though. Once his presidency is over, they will hopefully go back in the cracks and under the rocks they came from like the cockroaches they are.

So that's what they are calling right wing whiners now? Military analysts? This guy was once in the military, but his job for the last several years has been to whine about Obama.

Gitmo is a blight on the country's image. If you are going to have torture prisons in the land of the free and the home of the brave, at least make them secret.
They don't torture them but if we have no off shore holding facility, we need to kill them instead, which works for me.

Forum List

Back