🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Code: Name, Rank, Serial Number

There's always two sides to every story, but on the surface from what I've seen and read, these guys were an embarrassment to the uniform.

These are guys who are doing a job and feel no need to risk themselves. They don't care. It's not personal. This isn't low morale. This is no morale. This is an alienated military.

How can you have good moral when you know your boss will hang you out to dry at the drop of a polling point. For real world consequences, look what happened to Rome when the Roman army deteriorated

If this event is representative of where the US navy is today, we have a mess on our hands.
I think it's more representative of the actions of a few, not the majority. Those few will be canned.

...and now transgenders can serve......Yippee!!!
More PC bullshit.

I came into the pilot training when women were first being allowed to fly in 1980. I had no problem with this per se, but did disagree with decisions to "bend the rules" to allow women to pass where men did not. This is what got Kara Hultgreen killed in 1994.

Despite all the PC bullshit, the bottom line is that most women don't want to pick up a gun and start killing bad guys. I'll bet $20 right now most gays and "transgenders" don't want to do so either.

Last edited:
Today's military... PUSSIFIED by the Democrats.
So fucking glad I am out, retired, gone.

So are all the good people.

Nothing but welfare cases, queers and crossdressers now.

Pathetic.

Thank you numb-nuts Obama.

Wow...this has never happened before in the United States Military...
Transgenders were allowed in before? When did that happen?

not recognized as transgender but they have still joined and served in combat. Now service person can be recognized and get their name change t reflect their identity

When you go in to the military. they perform medical exams to check to see if you have male parts or female parts. After that, everyone pretty well knows what you are.

not recognized as transgender but they have still joined and served in combat. Now service person can be recognized and get their name change t reflect their identity

When you go in to the military. they perform medical exams to check to see if you have male parts or female parts. After that, everyone pretty well knows what you are.

Now transgender can be open and get their name change on military ID

Now they can join, get their surgery paid for by the taxpayers, and never really be soldiers at all.

That's assuming they survive boot.

Now they can join, get their surgery paid for by the taxpayers, and never really be soldiers at all.

That's assuming they survive boot.

Transgender have served in combat for decades, but in silence.
only a few insurances cover transgender SRS. Most is out of pocket.
Hormones will likely be covered but SRS will probably be done by an outside hospital.
They will be recognized and be able to change their name.

Forum List

Back