Military Diversity and Inclusion Bullshit

No. I am saying that females can hold their own if taught how.

Your anti-science, anti-common sense bullshit won't work here in the company of thinking people.

1. Men are stronger relatively and absolutely. Don't you even know that?
2. You can't be "taught" to be stronger and more physically fit.
3. Men beat the snot out of women in track and field irrespective of how they are "taught."
4. Women are better at lots of things, like nurturing and taking care of children. Those are immaterial in combat, about which you clearly know nothing.
5. The bullshit saw about women being "strong and smart" is decimated by the recent $1.1 billion settlement paid by USC to over 700 women who were molested by the University gynecologist over a period of 30 years. IF these well educated women from prosperous families were "strong and smart" the first dozen of them would have reported his crimes and he could not have molested 700 more. But weak cowards that they are, they said nothing - over 700 of them. For up to 30 years.

I sure thought you were on my Ignore List for posting such bullshit as this, but I will fix that right now.

ciao brutto
When you are flying a drone you can be a ninety pound weakening. How may years was you a special farces stud muffin?

The Ruskie women did a fine job in WWII and I hear the Israeli female troops are worth dying for.

They served in female only units. Are you saying the United States armed forces should be segregated by gender?

The facts tell a different story.

make up approximately 15% of the Army (2001-2018 DOD data). 1 In 2016 combat arms occupations were opened to women potentially exposing them to new injury risks. 9,10,13,14 Studies have reported injury rates 1.1 to 10 times higher among military women compared to men, 1.5 to 2.5 times being most common.

Plus the fact that females had to have a lower physical standard.
Then get off yer ass and join, show us how it's done.

I did my time. I've already met the standard. You?

The Ruskie women did a fine job in WWII and I hear the Israeli female troops are worth dying for.
In neither case were there any pussies that couldn't decide which latrine to use.
Technically, there were transgenders in the Russian Army since 1806.
I see no evidence in the article of her being transgender...just a cross-dresser. She had been married in 1801, gave birth to a son in 1803. She disguised herself as a man just to join the army. She even published her journal under the title The Cavalry Maiden in 1836. This hardly depicts a woman claiming to be a man. She was not transgender.

Nonetheless, thanks for posting the article. This was definitely a woman worthy of being buried with full military honors.

In neither case were there any pussies that couldn't decide which latrine to use.
Technically, there were transgenders in the Russian Army since 1806.
I see no evidence in the article of her being transgender...just a cross-dresser. She had been married in 1801, gave birth to a son in 1803. She disguised herself as a man just to join the army. She even published her journal under the title The Cavalry Maiden in 1836. This hardly depicts a woman claiming to be a man. She was not transgender.
There is more information in the Russian article. In the time of her service she seduced daughter of her regimental commander, after service she preferred to be named as "Alexander Alexandrovich" and used male forms of words talking about herself.

...plain and simple--the Russkie babes did not do the same physical things the males did--generally speaking ..women CAN'T do the physical requirements..sure, they can sit in a building for a long time and snipe--but that's not what most combat/military stuff is
...not only is their muscle mass less, that muscle mass does not have the stamina that males do
...you have to haul a lot of heavy stuff in combat....road marches/etc--females can't keep up --this is a fact and undeniable
..sure, there might be a FEW females that can, but most can't
....sometimes you have to move a few miles just to get to the MLR..then have to travel hundreds of yards over uneven/broken/tough terrain---or up a mountain --with extra ammo/mortar rounds/etc= most females can't do that

Your anti-science, anti-common sense bullshit won't work here in the company of thinking people.

3. Men beat the snot out of women in track and field irrespective of how they are "taught."
4. Women are better at lots of things, like nurturing and taking care of children. Those are immaterial in combat, about which you clearly know nothing.
5. The bullshit saw about women being "strong and smart" is decimated by the recent $1.1 billion settlement paid by USC to over 700 women who were molested by the University gynecologist over a period of 30 years. IF these well educated women from prosperous families were "strong and smart" the first dozen of them would have reported his crimes and he could not have molested 700 more. But weak cowards that they are, they said nothing - over 700 of them. For up to 30 years.

I sure thought you were on my Ignore List for posting such bullshit as this, but I will fix that right now.

ciao brutto
When you are flying a drone you can be a ninety pound weakening. How may years was you a special farces stud muffin?
1. most MOSs are NOT drone
2. you HAVE to be able to do more than just drones if you are in the military--godamn-you think it's TV or a move !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao brutto
2. you HAVE to be able to do more than just drones if you are in the military--godamn-you think it's TV or a move !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wished they would of had drones when I was in all I got to do is fix TOW anti-armor missile systems and power generation equipment..

ciao brutto
I wished they would of had drones when I was in all I got to do is fix TOW anti-armor missile systems and power generation equipment..
we had a TOW go very near us in training at 29 Palms....we were in a depression with camo nets and they didn't know we were there

ciao brutto
we had a TOW go very near us in training at 29 Palms....we were in a depression with camo nets and they didn't know we were there
That device is a damn good killing spear. It sounds like it is spitting fire as it flies from the direction correction rocket blast.

ciao brutto
That device is a damn good killing spear.
fire and forget is much better now

ciao brutto
That device is a damn good killing spear.
fire and forget is much better now

I am sure it is. I want to go back in to learn how to build, maintain and operate the drones..

Forum List

Back