This is who is in charge of our military right now.

Be honest, you wouldn't have a hard time believing that Biden forgot that he was President. It really wouldn't be much of a surprise to anybody, even the low-info voters that support him.
Be honest...
This is your wet dream.
But like all wet dreams, just a dream.

Now go take a shower.

NOT SO BAD? Is that how low the bar is for you?

Shouldn't we demand the best and the brightest about leading our military? Is the purpose of our military ultimately to break things and kill people? It is not a platform for social experiments.
That's why we got rid of Trump.

So now you look for other ways to attack posters instead of China.

When you represent the interests of the CHICOMs instead of Trump, you should expect to hammered, creepy little pothead stalker.

Done my time. Twice. I have two DD 214s, so I guess I'm twice as patriotic?

I'm too old now.

Besides, I'm not the one trying to get us involved in other people's wars.

If you oppose U.S. interventionism, do you still have to enlist, or only if you want out troops dying in foreign conflicts?
You're never to old to be a sucker and loser for your country.
What are you, some kind of coward?

It was the day Snopes verified that you idiot leftists were in fact, liars, election thieves, and pedophiles.

I've loved them ever since then. We are now BFF.
So why don't you link to that Snopes report.
What, you cant?

Lying hypocrite.

Lies and the liars who lie.

Ok, creepy liberal idiot: Prove to me how Trump was so kind to Iran. How many pallets of cash did he send them?

BTW, did Soleimani ever find that hand he lost? Would you like to help him find it? I heard he's offering a reward to anyone who can find it and bring it back to him.

1707751530541.jpeg

When you represent the interests of the CHICOMs instead of Trump, you should expect to hammered, creepy little pothead stalker.
So you're saying the interests of Trump outweigh the interests of the US?

An "honest" mistake I'm sure.
Just a verbal fart.

The Atlantic was the one who started that rumor. And you gobbled it up just like you gobble up Xi Jinping's sperm, creepy useful idiot.
Rumor?
Verified by Trump's Chief of Staff.

or

Did you just choose to ignore NBC and the Military Times?
1707751679161.png

Ok, creepy liberal idiot: Prove to me how Trump was so kind to Iran. How many pallets of cash did he send them?

BTW, did Soleimani ever find that hand he lost? Would you like to help him find it? I heard he's offering a reward to anyone who can find it and bring it back to him.

View attachment 901101
Just as many as Biden.

Just as many as Biden.

Are you retarded or something? Did Trump free up billions of dollars and remove sanction from Iran, like Biden did?

How the fuck do you think Iran is financing their proxies, as well as Hamas, who carried out their murderous attack on Israeli civilians?

How the hell do you idiots even breathe on your own volition? :laughing0301:

Trump is a draft dodger if he can't serve in the military he should not serve as the commander-in-chief.

There I have to disagree with you. And I believe Trump is the worst person or President we have right now.

Trump got four deferments while in College. Totally normal, and every single other College student got the same thing. Nothing special, and nothing unusual.

The fifth and final one came about when Trump was no longer in college. He flunked the physical for bone spurs, a temporary condition. He got a Temporary deferment. Again. Nothing unique or unusual. He was eligible to be selected six months later, but we had pretty much ended the Draft with the draw down in Vietnam. As they closed out the records years later they made the deferment permanent. Again nothing unusual. They did that to everyone who was still in the files.

But even if Trump had been drafted instead of deferred, he wouldn’t have gone to Vietnam. The only thing left was the fall of Saigon. We were out of the Country otherwise.

You can argue he gamed the system. You can argue he didn’t want to go, but none of the draftees wanted to go. But that isn’t Draft Dodging.

According to archived editions of Fordham's student publication, The Fordham Ram, Trump competed as a member of the squash team for both years he studied at Fordham, and joined tennis the spring of his sophomore year.Jul 29, 2020

Why didn't Donald Trump play sports at Penn?

As usual, Trump lied

Trump’s most brazen claim comes from a Tweet he posted in 2013, in which he describes himself as “the best [baseball] player in N.Y. state,” citing his former coach Major Theodore Dobias as corroboration.

As usual, Trump lied
No way in Hell any Major League Scout would scout games at NY Military Academy. They were basically an intramural team.
A reporter researched local papers to see how Trump did. in the games in local papers, Trump batted .138

Last edited:
Is your Google broken or are you just too stupid to know how to find it yourself?

Here, creepy stupid liberal CCP useful idiot:

"While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim."

Did Trump Call Fallen Soldiers âSuckersâ and âLosersâ?
Is your Google broken or are you just too stupid to know how to find it yourself?

Here, creepy stupid liberal CCP useful idiot:

"While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim."

Did Trump Call Fallen Soldiers âSuckersâ and âLosersâ?
Just how stupid are you?
Wait, don't answer that. Angels on a pin as it were.

You, my tiny minded fool were supposed to tell me where Snopes called democrats "liars, election thieves, and pedophiles."

Of course your tiny mind is incapable of producing even that lie so your panties get all twisted and you go off the stupid end.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back