: Military Official Who Worked with Top Schiff Witness Alex Vindman Reprimanded Him

just because you havent been given it doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,,

and verbal reps are not written down because they are verbal and not written,,,
stop being a dumbass and think for once,,,

I did not say it did not exist, I said we have not been given it which makes this claim sort of empty.

If they were verbal then they do not exist, all that matters is what is in the official file. As such, a verbal reprimand would still be annotated in the official file in case there is need for further action.

You really should not talk about things you have not experience with.

you mean all you care about is whats in the official file,,,

that is all that matters, everything else is at best hearsay.

Let me give you an example...

When I was a young Sgt I had a friend in my unit that was also a Sgt. We both got selected for SSgt on the same board. He would have pinned it on one month before me due to his greater TIG. In the interim this guy got a DUI off base in Okinawa where we were stationed. He also had orders to the Drill Field. Our CO really liked this guy and did not want his career ruined over this so all he did was pull his promotion and did not put anything in his record. Thus the guy went off and became a Drill Instructor. After 1 year on the drill field he wrote a letter to the Board of Naval Corrections claiming he should have gotten promoted. They looked at his SRB and there was nothing in it so they promoted and gave him 19 months of back pay and he picked up GySgt on the next board.

All that matters is what is on paper.

Who was talking about "globalism" in 2012? Yea...fringe nut jobs...

Globalism was known in 2004...I participated in forum threads on it.

You just made my point for me
When he was born it was RUSSIA! YOU DUMB BITCH....and seeing how many subversives are in America. For all we know he IS A RUSSIAN AGENT....EVER HEAR OF BENEDICT ARNOLD AMERICAN WAR HERO?

No, he was born in the Ukraine which was part of the USSR at the time. Russia was a separate republic under the USSR than the Ukraine.
That's nit picking. Russia controlled the Soviet Union. Ukraine answered to Russia, like the whole Soviet Union did, and many people came to like that arrangement. Vindman was no doubt one of the Russia admirers.

I am sure he was...a 3 year old has such an appreciation for such things.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

fuck, you people are stupid
There are people born in Ukraine today that will be Russia backers. One of the excuses for the invasion was that they were invited by the many Russia supporters living in Ukraine. Now get up off the floor and kick yourself in the butt. You've made a pompous ass of yourself. Also, notice I didn't call you an ignoramus, imbecile or a nincompoop for your childish analysis. I'll leave that kind of talk to people like you.

I did not say it did not exist, I said we have not been given it which makes this claim sort of empty.

If they were verbal then they do not exist, all that matters is what is in the official file. As such, a verbal reprimand would still be annotated in the official file in case there is need for further action.

When I was a young Sgt I had a friend in my unit that was also a Sgt. We both got selected for SSgt on the same board. He would have pinned it on one month before me due to his greater TIG. In the interim this guy got a DUI off base in Okinawa where we were stationed. He also had orders to the Drill Field. Our CO really liked this guy and did not want his career ruined over this so all he did was pull his promotion and did not put anything in his record. Thus the guy went off and became a Drill Instructor. After 1 year on the drill field he wrote a letter to the Board of Naval Corrections claiming he should have gotten promoted. They looked at his SRB and there was nothing in it so they promoted and gave him 19 months of back pay and he picked up GySgt on the next board.

then since your reject hearsay then this whole thing means nothing to you since its 100% hearsay and your just running your mouth because you cant shut up,,,

When he was born it was RUSSIA! YOU DUMB BITCH....and seeing how many subversives are in America. For all we know he IS A RUSSIAN AGENT....EVER HEAR OF BENEDICT ARNOLD AMERICAN WAR HERO?

No, he was born in the Ukraine which was part of the USSR at the time. Russia was a separate republic under the USSR than the Ukraine.
That's nit picking. Russia controlled the Soviet Union. Ukraine answered to Russia, like the whole Soviet Union did, and many people came to like that arrangement. Vindman was no doubt one of the Russia admirers.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

There are people born in Ukraine today that will be Russia backers. One of the excuses for the invasion was that they were invited by the many Russia supporters living in Ukraine. Now get up off the floor and kick yourself in the butt. You've made a pompous ass of yourself. Also, notice I didn't call you an ignoramus, imbecile or a nincompoop for your childish analysis. I'll leave that kind of talk to people like you.

So, you are making accusations against this decorated military veteran based upon what others do...and you think I am the one being an ass!

you are a funny man, too bad you are too stupid to see the irony in your post.

then since your reject hearsay then this whole thing means nothing to you since its 100% hearsay and your just running your mouth because you cant shut up,,,

it is an opinion forum, I am giving my opinion....why does that bother you so very much?

Some Ukrainians are proRussia. Vindman not among them

Some Ukrainians are proRussia. Vindman not among them

He left the Ukraine when he was 3 stinking years old. America is the only home he has ever known.

These sick fucks that have to attack him this way for daring to oppose their god are pathetic.

Ruled by Russia....another twisting , lie!

No, it was ruled by the USSR. Do try and keep up. Besides you said he was born in Russia, that is a lie and you keep telling it...why is that
Parsing words, to try and look like a wise ass, instead of an ingrate!....pathetic!

No, it was ruled by the USSR. Do try and keep up. Besides you said he was born in Russia, that is a lie and you keep telling it...why is that
Parsing words, to try and look like a wise ass, instead of a ingrate!

An ingrate? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Do you even know what that word means?

Ungrateful. As in me trying to educate you...but even I can't fix stupid

Son, the only thing you could educate me on is the proper technique for kissing Trumps ass to the fullest extent.

Son, the only thing you could educate me on is the proper technique for kissing Trumps ass to the fullest extent.
You should after the tax break you got, child!

it is an opinion forum, I am giving my opinion....why does that bother you so very much?
since your opinion lack facts and rational thought mixed with misleading comments and outright lies your opinions mean nothing,,,

not to mention most of what youve said here seem like you are stating facts not opinions,,,

While it was nice to send a smaller check this past April, the amount saved in taxes does not come close to the amount of damage from the stock market stagnation since the start of your god stupid fucking trade war.

While it was nice to send a smaller check this past April, the amount saved in taxes does not come close to the amount of damage from the stock market stagnation since the start of your god stupid fucking trade war.
Have you looked at the market lately?....another RECORD....Hope you dumped everything!

Have you looked at the market lately?....another RECORD....Hope you dumped everything!

Every day, but I look beyond one day...that is your mistake.

Allow me to educate you...free of charge.

In the 649 days since your god started his trade war the markets have had the following growth...

NASDAQ - 19.41%
DJI - 4.89%
S&P - 9.13%
Small Caps - -0.57%

Then let us add some historical context...

In the 649 days prior to your god starting his stupid ass trade war...

NASDAQ - 52.05%
DJI - 47.93%
S&P - 37.41%
Small Caps - 45.17%

So, which of those sets of numbers seem better to you? If you need help answering that I can do the math for you...I do not mind.

I see how many subversives are in America and you're one of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back