Military To Allow Illegal Aliens To Serve

No Latinos would be eligible for the program and no one in the program will go infantry.

Why's that?
Because they don't speak Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, or Pashto. And the MAVNI program is for 09L translaters, not 11B/11C infantry. We already have plenty of Spanish speakers, including in the infantry.

Did you read the OP? It's being reported thousands of active duty Troop are being rotated out to be replaced by Barry's beaners. There are no rules with this pinhead in the WH.
I read the OP. You apparently did not. There is nothing about replacing thousands of U.S. citizens with Latin American illegal aliens.

ONLY the MAVNI program, which is limited to 1,500 recruits/year allows non-citizens who do not hold green cards (and are not from Samoa, Micronesia, Palau, or the Marshall Islands) to join. But they do have to be in the U.S. legally. The change is to allow those here illegally into the program as well.

It's NOT military wide, just the MAVNI program.
It's NOT "thousands" but 1.5K
And they're NOT replacements for anyone...they're people with language skills we don't have.

Look here....you may be fresh from the drill....but fact of the matter is that what I said is what's being reported....you can take it up with somebody who gives a shit about the way it's been....and mister, show off your regs to somebody who remembers the old way, and you'll end up talking to yourself.

No Latinos would be eligible for the program and no one in the program will go infantry.

Why's that?
Because they don't speak Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, or Pashto. And the MAVNI program is for 09L translaters, not 11B/11C infantry. We already have plenty of Spanish speakers, including in the infantry.

Did you read the OP? It's being reported thousands of active duty Troop are being rotated out to be replaced by Barry's beaners. There are no rules with this pinhead in the WH.
I read the OP. You apparently did not. There is nothing about replacing thousands of U.S. citizens with Latin American illegal aliens.

ONLY the MAVNI program, which is limited to 1,500 recruits/year allows non-citizens who do not hold green cards (and are not from Samoa, Micronesia, Palau, or the Marshall Islands) to join. But they do have to be in the U.S. legally. The change is to allow those here illegally into the program as well.

And they're NOT replacements for anyone...they're people with language skills we don't have.

Look here....you may be fresh from the drill....but fact of the matter is that what I said is what's being reported...
Show me. It's not in the OP. Show me a news source (not a blogger) that says this change is for any and all illegal immigrants (not just those with specialized skills) or that they are meant to replace any current troops.

you can take it up with somebody who gives a shit about the way it's been....and mister, show off your regs to somebody who remembers the old way, and you'll end up talking to yourself.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Why's that?

Look here....you may be fresh from the drill....but fact of the matter is that what I said is what's being reported...
Show me. It's not in the OP. Show me a news source (not a blogger) that says this change is for any and all illegal immigrants (not just those with specialized skills) or that they are meant to replace any current troops.

you can take it up with somebody who gives a shit about the way it's been....and mister, show off your regs to somebody who remembers the old way, and you'll end up talking to yourself.

I'm not "trying to say" anything....if you're active duty or have ever been, you'd know exactly what I'm saying.

BTW....here's one of many: Military To Hire Illegal Immigrants While Set To Fire 30k Troops By Next Year Truth And Action

BTW....everybody who wears the uniform is infantry first and foremost, whether you're a clerk, a cook, or a candyass sailor.

I'm not "trying to say" anything....if you're active duty or have ever been, you'd know exactly what I'm saying.
I have many years active duty. That doesn't help me know what I'm supposed to take up, or the way what's been. Or the old way of what.

You have a severe reading comprehension problem. I asked for a news site, and you give me a .org activist site. And there is nothing in that site that says the illegal aliens are meant to REPLACE the troops getting kicked out, nor is there anything saying Hispanics will play any part. Or do you think Spanish is a “rare foreign language expertise"

BTW....everybody who wears the uniform is infantry first and foremost, whether you're a clerk, a cook, or a candyass sailor.
While that's a nice slogan, you cannot truthfully claim you've ever heard anyone say "Infantry" while referring to a non-infantry MOS.

It's quite clear Obama and his fellow goons are out to destroy the US military by running the white conservative religious males out of the military and replacing them with non-Americans and homosexuals.

Can we trust someone that violated our immigration laws to obey our laws within the military??? No

Dumbfuck....I didn't realize we needed "Spanish" speakers from south of the border in the US military.

We already have thousands of Americans that speak Spanish that also serve in the US military.

Oh, it shows how fucking stupid you are overlooking Obama demanding the military downsize but then go out and hire illegals.....

Why's that?

a) we send 3,000 troops to Africa are volunteers

b) so you want to toss the kids in the Rio and tell them to swim home

c) who said the illegals will not be heavily vetted? If they are going to certain jobs, they will be background checked up the wazoo before it's over.

we have a Jackson fail

Oh yeah shithead....let's do a background check on them.

First most of them lied about their real name, have bogus a SS#, etc.....so they are disqualified from the start.

How the fuck does the OPM do a background check on non-americans when they do a shitty job on Americans for clearances in some cases like Snowden.

Shut the fuck up, dumbfuck.

a) we send 3,000 troops to Africa are volunteers

b) so you want to toss the kids in the Rio and tell them to swim home

c) who said the illegals will not be heavily vetted? If they are going to certain jobs, they will be background checked up the wazoo before it's over.

we have a Jackson fail

Why's that?

I love it! some slack jawed goobers from jesusland might be taking orders from someone named Miguel who came over the boarder 18 months ago!! :laugh2::laugh2:

It's quite clear Obama and his fellow goons are out to destroy the US military by running the white conservative religious males out of the military and replacing them with non-Americans and homosexuals.

Can we trust someone that violated our immigration laws to obey our laws within the military??? No
No we can't trust anything this president would do for the reasons he says he will do them. He is trying for America to become a one-party nation in which Republicans are powerless.

He is doing this in many ways:

"It's by bringing in millions of immigrants to screw up the voter rolls and by massive photo fraud with no photo ID so that he can use ACORN volunteers to produce artificial results," Morris said.

"It's getting everybody into a labor union whether they like it or not, to help control their votes.

"And the most insidious part is Obamacare; to give everybody healthcare, food stamps, disability and Medicaid so that they all have skin in the game and something to lose if the Democrats lose."

Morris alleged that the Commander-in-Chief "bends over backwards" to appeal to Muslims by arguing that ISIS is not an Islamic State.

"What does the 'I' stand for? Ice cream? One of the reasons he does that is because he wants the Islamic vote," Morris said.

"His relatively pro-Muslim policy is a response to a domestic voting trend. Jews are three percent of the vote in this country and Muslims are two percent.

"If he can get it up to three, four, five or six and make it an 80-20 voting block for him, that's pretty important. In terms of foreign policy and running the government, that's not what he's good at. What he's good at is the correlation of forces to set up a political movement that takes over. That's what he's good at."

And with one-party control, Obama can reduce the Republican Party to an "infinite, yapping dog that's on the side" while the Democratic Party is in control, according to Morris.

"The other thing is his scheme to kill the Electoral College. He is getting state legislatures around the country quietly to pass bills saying we will respect the winner of the popular vote and give him our electoral votes regardless of our own state votes. You can win by voter fraud," he said.

"He wants to transform this country fundamentally and permanently. I would not assume that Hillary Clinton is going to depart from this game plan very much."

Morris said Obama has "exterminated" the conservative wing of the Democratic Party.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Dick Morris Obama Wants to Make US a One-Party Nation
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Much more in the article: I concur with everything Dick Morris has deduced about this president in disguise. ( you probably do too, unless you voted to reelect him. )

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Dick Morris Obama Wants to Make US a One-Party Nation
Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, said the United States has been a one-party nation in the past.

"The Democratic Party held power for only 16 years between 1860 and 1932 – a 72-year period. That's the kind of thing that he wants to do here," he said.

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/Obam...kw/default?PROMO_CODE=10EFE-1"target="_blank"

Dumbfuck....I didn't realize we needed "Spanish" speakers from south of the border in the US military.

We already have thousands of Americans that speak Spanish that also serve in the US military.

Right....that's what I said and that's why this program will NOT apply to Spanish speaking illegal immigrants.

might be old news but I heard that the ones being allowed in the military would be the socalled dreamers that have been in the USA since birth or a very early age . I disapprove but thats what I heard . --- And I heard on tv news , FOX !

Why's that?
thats bullshit.....i worked with a kid from Mexico who was in 3-4 years....and was in Iraq 3 tours....

yeah , I agree KATZ . These aliens in the USA military work for money and favors from the king / government . They'll be nothing more than mercenaries in my opinion !!

No we can't trust anything this president would do for the reasons he says he will do them. He is trying for America to become a one-party nation in which Republicans are powerless.

He is doing this in many ways:

"It's by bringing in millions of immigrants to screw up the voter rolls and by massive photo fraud with no photo ID so that he can use ACORN volunteers to produce artificial results," Morris said.

"It's getting everybody into a labor union whether they like it or not, to help control their votes.

"And the most insidious part is Obamacare; to give everybody healthcare, food stamps, disability and Medicaid so that they all have skin in the game and something to lose if the Democrats lose."

Morris alleged that the Commander-in-Chief "bends over backwards" to appeal to Muslims by arguing that ISIS is not an Islamic State.

"What does the 'I' stand for? Ice cream? One of the reasons he does that is because he wants the Islamic vote," Morris said.

"His relatively pro-Muslim policy is a response to a domestic voting trend. Jews are three percent of the vote in this country and Muslims are two percent.

"If he can get it up to three, four, five or six and make it an 80-20 voting block for him, that's pretty important. In terms of foreign policy and running the government, that's not what he's good at. What he's good at is the correlation of forces to set up a political movement that takes over. That's what he's good at."

And with one-party control, Obama can reduce the Republican Party to an "infinite, yapping dog that's on the side" while the Democratic Party is in control, according to Morris.

"The other thing is his scheme to kill the Electoral College. He is getting state legislatures around the country quietly to pass bills saying we will respect the winner of the popular vote and give him our electoral votes regardless of our own state votes. You can win by voter fraud," he said.

"He wants to transform this country fundamentally and permanently. I would not assume that Hillary Clinton is going to depart from this game plan very much."

Morris said Obama has "exterminated" the conservative wing of the Democratic Party.

Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Much more in the article: I concur with everything Dick Morris has deduced about this president in disguise. ( you probably do too, unless you voted to reelect him. )

Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, said the United States has been a one-party nation in the past.

"The Democratic Party held power for only 16 years between 1860 and 1932 – a 72-year period. That's the kind of thing that he wants to do here," he said.

Who brought in the millions of illegals immigrants during Reagan, Bush sr., Clinton and Bush r?

Forum List

Back