Military Vehicles on Boston Streets

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Just curious....
Why are there military Humvees patrolling the streets of Boston?
Why not Boston Police or even Massachusetts State Police?

The "authorities" are pretending to potence is my guess.

People my age remember that every time there was a bombing in some heathen poobate in the 1950s the strongmen sent in armored cars and maybe a tank or two in case more natives got restless.

Interesting that 33 years of corporate rule has the United States reduced to about the same level of expectations mickey mouse nations lived at sixty years ago.

The last step is goose stepping in military parades.

Last edited:
Just curious....
Why are there military Humvees patrolling the streets of Boston?
Why not Boston Police or even Massachusetts State Police?

Maybe the police are working their normal patrols and pursuing leads related to the investigation.

The Massachusetts National Guard was already mobilized to help with the marathon, even before the attack occurred.

Thanks... I was just watching the news and all they showed were military Humvees cruising empty streets

People my age remember that every time there was a bombing in some heathen poobate in the 1950s the strongmen sent in armored cars and maybe a tank or two in case more natives got restless.

Interesting that 33 years of corporate rule has the United States reduced to about the same level of expectations mickey mouse nations lived at sixty years ago.

Where were these 'bombings' in the 1950s?

Where were these 'bombings' in the 1950s?

There were many hundreds of bombings. Locations include but are not limited to the following:

Balkans. Middle east. Algeria. SE Asia including Indonesia and Malaysia. India. Pakistan. Kashmir. Latin American nations and islands. Satellite nations of USSR.

England. Ireland. Might even have been bombings in Quebec.

Forum List

Back