Millenials Bash Trump over ‘Racist’ Remark,

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Then Learn Who Really Said It

They don’t take the time to find the proof of anything. And these are the ones the Dims want to come out in numbers to vote.

Hillary Clinton for a while was seen as a much more liberal candidate and was definitely put on a pedestal in comparison to Donald Trump,” she said.

That’s an interesting theory. It’s definitely possible that Clinton’s racist joke didn’t get as much attention because she’s “much more liberal.” The left-wing establishment media wouldn’t want to make their side look bad.

After all the interviewed students found out that Clinton made the joke instead of Trump, they conceded that the joke was still racist.

Even typically left-wing college students won’t try to defend Clinton’s comments.

From Millenials Bash Trump over 'Racist' Remark, Then Learn Who Really Said It

Then Learn Who Really Said It

They don’t take the time to find the proof of anything. And these are the ones the Dims want to come out in numbers to vote.

Hillary Clinton for a while was seen as a much more liberal candidate and was definitely put on a pedestal in comparison to Donald Trump,” she said.

That’s an interesting theory. It’s definitely possible that Clinton’s racist joke didn’t get as much attention because she’s “much more liberal.” The left-wing establishment media wouldn’t want to make their side look bad.

After all the interviewed students found out that Clinton made the joke instead of Trump, they conceded that the joke was still racist.

Even typically left-wing college students won’t try to defend Clinton’s comments.

From Millenials Bash Trump over 'Racist' Remark, Then Learn Who Really Said It

Racist?? lol. Nah; just a "sling off" that was dismissive of an error made by the interviewer. Probably a bit dumb when you're a "Black" Politician!!

Greg

Fake documentary.

I always worry with such vids, how much cherry picking in going on, ie discarding the clips that did not support the point the interviewer wanted to make.

Also, in this vid, the students did not see the actual comment which gave them less information to work with.

I am pleased that they did not give Clinton a pass.

BUT, it is quite possible from the clip, that Hillary was being sarcastic towards her interviewer.

THe easy assumption of negative intent, is more of a problem than actual racism, imo.

Fake documentary.

I always worry with such vids, how much cherry picking in going on, ie discarding the clips that did not support the point the interviewer wanted to make.

Also, in this vid, the students did not see the actual comment which gave them less information to work with.

BUT, it is quite possible from the clip, that Hillary was being sarcastic towards her interviewer.

THe easy assumption of negative intent, is more of a problem than actual racism, imo.
Since I used to be in the business I know many of the tricks of film making to make something look appealing or appalling.

Fake documentary.

It doesn’t matter the context.

Kids these days get triggered if you don’t worship minorities explicitly.

29e3f6ea34b3a2f77333b16728d4cc0376dfeb88b6aa73da1c7f609b1dbd961d.png

Forum List

Back