Millennials care less about patriotism, religion and family than previous generations, study says

I am a proponent of the model that Israel has regarding service to country. Every citizen should serve their country in some way during their lifetime. I also believe the country needs to invest in it's young people via education or training in areas that are relevant to the times that will help America thrive. If you want to promote pride and family you have to give kids something to feel proud about. I have little hope for the country anymore. We have weakened ourselves by attacking each.
---------------------------------- mostly agree especially on lack of hope for the USA And I have been a longtime proponent of restarting the Draft Katniss .

The millennial will ensure the country gets stronger than ever with their work ethic and productivity. The good ole days are gone to be replaced by a lot better days.
Millennials are a lost cause. If only we could put them in a time machine and send them back to the fifties to show them how things are supposed to work.

Que surprise, they are generation snowflake.

I first discovered this thing when I heard about "safe spaces", wtf?!

For so many to vote for the insanity of the liberal mindset is positive proof they have been indoctrinated into Stupidity. We have Presidential Candidates from the left who want to outlaw buildings from steel and glass in New York, and reps that think all gasoline engines and planes should be banned.

It takes TALENT to be this stupid, and the millenials have been brain washed into believing these insane people.

They take control with that mindset and this country is screwed.

For so many to vote for the insanity of the liberal mindset is positive proof they have been indoctrinated into Stupidity. We have Presidential Candidates from the left who want to outlaw buildings from steel and glass in New York, and reps that think all gasoline engines and planes should be banned.

It takes TALENT to be this stupid, and the millenials have been brain washed into believing these insane people.

They have to live now with what YOU created, and their kids will have to live with what they've created...

That's how life works.

that's what I've been saying the last 5 or 6 years on this board . The thing that amuses me is that many millennials think that they are smart . OK with me as I figure that they will get what they DESERVE . Imported 'somalis' in Minnesoata and Vermont 'Care4 [chuckle]

Last edited:

They have to live now with what YOU created, and their kids will have to live with what they've created...

That's how life works.
----------------------------------- see the board , see whats being said . Many posters think that their idea and versions of VERBAL Racism should be outlawed or banned . They don't seem to realize that they are only messing themselves up as they are willing to change the First Amendment so that it is restrictive rather than Free Speech 'Care4 .

That's how life works.
What I created. lol........While part of the older generation it is not my fault alone.

And the progressive liberal fantasies are what I'm talking about. Accelerating the screwing of this country. We gave the gov't too much power, and many millenials are walking lock stock and barrel with giving it more. History is full of examples of this IDIOCY................And they all end the same............

That is the path this country is on................and they will take the brunt of it.
Back to I............you have no part in it either lol.............Hate to tell you this if I was in charge the country the enumerated powers of the Constitution would be restored................and the power and corruption would no longer be able to get the funding to do as it pleases..........passing laws to hand out money to anything their heart desires..............poor things.......who most join the millionaires club after going to Congress, Senate , and or Federal positions..........self enriching themselves instead of serving this country.

Forum List

Back