Million Palestinians to enter Israel during Ramadan

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
For devout Muslims in Israel and abroad, Wednesday ushers in a month-long endurance test of faith and resolve. Not only will religious Muslim believers fast for a month in the scorching heat, because of the lunar based calendar used by Islam, this year's Ramadan will be the longest in 33 years, with each daily fast spanning 16 hours.

The police and defense establishment are already bracing themselves for a testing month of their own. For the police, Ramadan falls on the summer recess, leaving a large number of youths out and about; and for security forces, more than a million Palestinians from the West Bank are planning to arrive in Israel to visit their loved ones and partake in Temple Mount prayer services.

Beside the prayers in the Temple Mount, tens of thousands of Palestinians are expected to arrive in Jerusalem's malls, Jaffa's port, Israel's beaches and Akko's Old City.

As part of the cooperation, the number of Palestinian police officers working alongside IDF forces will be increased, and besides those already deployed around the Qalandiya checkpoint, additional officers will be placed near the Zeytim (Olive) checkpoint near Al-Issawiya.

Palestinian police officers are expected to aid in screening the Palestinians attempting to enter Israel and remove those likely to be involved in unlawful activity.

Soldiers manning the checkpoints have been instructed to exhibit sensitivity and flexibility when interacting with worshipers, and it has also been requested they refrain from smoking, eating or drinking while in the presence of worshipers, all of which are forbidden during Ramadan.

Million Palestinians to enter Israel during Ramadan - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------

Apartheid, right?:doubt:

Originally posted by Lipush
Palestinians from the West Bank are planning to arrive in Israel to visit their loved ones

Apartheid = keeping palestinian families apart.

For devout Muslims in Israel and abroad, Wednesday ushers in a month-long endurance test of faith and resolve. Not only will religious Muslim believers fast for a month in the scorching heat, because of the lunar based calendar used by Islam, this year's Ramadan will be the longest in 33 years, with each daily fast spanning 16 hours.

The police and defense establishment are already bracing themselves for a testing month of their own. For the police, Ramadan falls on the summer recess, leaving a large number of youths out and about; and for security forces, more than a million Palestinians from the West Bank are planning to arrive in Israel to visit their loved ones and partake in Temple Mount prayer services.

Beside the prayers in the Temple Mount, tens of thousands of Palestinians are expected to arrive in Jerusalem's malls, Jaffa's port, Israel's beaches and Akko's Old City.

As part of the cooperation, the number of Palestinian police officers working alongside IDF forces will be increased, and besides those already deployed around the Qalandiya checkpoint, additional officers will be placed near the Zeytim (Olive) checkpoint near Al-Issawiya.

Palestinian police officers are expected to aid in screening the Palestinians attempting to enter Israel and remove those likely to be involved in unlawful activity.

Soldiers manning the checkpoints have been instructed to exhibit sensitivity and flexibility when interacting with worshipers, and it has also been requested they refrain from smoking, eating or drinking while in the presence of worshipers, all of which are forbidden during Ramadan.

-------------

Here is the site to get your Ramadan Scorecard. Only 2 days and the score is mounting.

Holy Qur'ap... not that time of year again!

Oh it's time alright... for our annual Ramadan Bombathon scorecard, which we tally for those critics who ask: "What about other religions?"

Each year, during Islam's holiest month, we keep track of deadly terror
attacks that occur in the name of any religion, then categorize and count
them. (For good measure, we even throw in killings by "Islamophobes').

Ramadan Bombathon
2013 Scorecard

Day 2
In the name of
The Religion
of Peace
In the name of
Any Other
Religion
By
'Islamo-
Phobes'

Terror Attacks

Dead Bodies

(Not all attacks are immediately posted)

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

José;7512780 said:
Palestinians from the West Bank are planning to arrive in Israel to visit their loved ones

Bet you're ululating over that. ulu...ululululululululu...ulululululululululululululululululu ululululululu

You have to go through security to get on a flight from Jackson, Wyoming, to Denver, Colorado, but in Jose's mind, its "Apartheid" for Israel to have security checkpoints at its border.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

José;7512780 said:

Bet you're ululating over that. ulu...ululululululululu...ulululululululululululululululululu ululululululu

Dude, you're a newbie here... so take it from the old-timers.

This is the second time (that I know of) Maria Guadalupe de Jesus, also known as Lipush, creates a thread that proves the exact opposite point she intended to make.

Here you have our dear Conchita Ortega de Menezes, also known as Lipush, trying to trick the entire Board into believing arabs in Israel are loyal citizens of the state:

.....The ceremony begins. As the brigade commander finishes his speech, the soldiers quickly run to their commanders, their families and their friends who have come to show their support and encouragement.

When Pvt. Muhammad Atrash's turn comes, he doesn’t look for anyone in the audience. “My parents wanted to come, but I convinced them not to,” he explains. “Jerusalem is very far from our home, we don’t have a car and it’s an hour-long drive.”

The commander tells Muhammad to stand in front of him. Instead of the Hebrew Bible, the young soldier picks up a Quran, decorated with Gold ornaments. He swears his allegiance to the State of Israel, holding the book tightly and smiling.

1.jpg

Not a Matter of Religion

--------------

happy0148.gif

If you bother to actually read the whole article you find this:

They (the arab community) explained to me that Jews serve because it’s their country, that the Druze [community] had signed agreements with the IDF and that we have a lot of Islamic movements that oppose military service in the IDF.

However, the brothers say that their military service was not always well received back home in their home village.

“People in the village talk behind our backs,” explains Milad. “And when our mother washes our uniforms we make sure she does it inside the house so that our uniform won’t be stolen.”

I no longer have friends from my village,” Milad says. “All of my friends decided to end our friendship..."

In short, the two brothers were totally ostracized by their own village, lost all their friends, were the targets of dirty looks, became pariahs in their own community.

Carlita de Alarcon Vasquez, also known as Lipush, posted the article to convey the idea of a growing acceptance of Israel among its arab citizens when in fact the article is the first one to demolish the whole myth.

Too funny!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
You have to go through security to get on a flight from Jackson, Wyoming, to Denver, Colorado, but in Jose's mind, its "Apartheid" for Israel to have security checkpoints at its border.

How many checkpoints a resident of Nablus (one of the palestinians going to Israel for Ramadan) has to cross before getting to the israeli "border" checkpoint?

Checkpoints created to "bantustanize" a region, as an obstacle to the free movement of ethnic groups are the trademark of racist states.

Anyone trying to sell the state of Israel as a "democracy" should avoid this word like Hell.

1 - An entire arab village despising the two arab brothers...

2 - Checkpoints...

If Isabelita de Losada Igurre y Ortega, also known as Lipush, really wants to put a ton of lipstick on the zionist pig and fool the whole Board into believing it is a "beacon of democracy in the Middle East" the least she could do is choose the articles she posts more carefully so they don't defeat their own purpose and do my own job of debunking them for me.

With Israel "supporters" like Gabriela Lopes de Calderon, also known as Lipush, the Board doesn't even need posters like Tinmore and yours truly to show them Israel's true colors.

Last edited:
José;7512682 said:
Soldiers manning the checkpoints

-------------

You bet...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why, Yousef (AKA José), when the Hispanics try to enter the U.S. to visit their relatives at Christmas or Easter, does the Border Patro or Immigration Officers at our checkpoints just wave them in? And, don't forget, these Hispanics are not trying to destroy the U.S., like many of your friends are trying ti destroy Israel. I wonder if Yousef is having a difficult time going to Gaza to attend the summer camp there.

Y'all have lots of borders don't you ?
Why not learn some Spanish, Daffy Duck (pay close attention to the Spanish accent) and then try to cross the border at San Ysidro, Otay Mesa, Calexico or any of the other locations and see how fast they would let you in if you didn't have the proper identification. Of course, if you were wearing a bomb belt, I think you would have a little problem getting in even with the proper I.D.

José;7513945 said:
José;7512780 said:

This is the second time (that I know of) Maria Guadalupe de Jesus, also known as Lipush, creates a thread that proves the exact opposite point she intended to make.

Here you have our dear Conchita Ortega de Menezes, also known as Lipush, trying to trick the entire Board into believing arabs in Israel are loyal citizens of the state:

.....The ceremony begins. As the brigade commander finishes his speech, the soldiers quickly run to their commanders, their families and their friends who have come to show their support and encouragement.

When Pvt. Muhammad Atrash's turn comes, he doesn’t look for anyone in the audience. “My parents wanted to come, but I convinced them not to,” he explains. “Jerusalem is very far from our home, we don’t have a car and it’s an hour-long drive.”

The commander tells Muhammad to stand in front of him. Instead of the Hebrew Bible, the young soldier picks up a Quran, decorated with Gold ornaments. He swears his allegiance to the State of Israel, holding the book tightly and smiling.

1.jpg

Not a Matter of Religion

--------------

happy0148.gif

They (the arab community) explained to me that Jews serve because it’s their country, that the Druze [community] had signed agreements with the IDF and that we have a lot of Islamic movements that oppose military service in the IDF.

However, the brothers say that their military service was not always well received back home in their home village.

“People in the village talk behind our backs,” explains Milad. “And when our mother washes our uniforms we make sure she does it inside the house so that our uniform won’t be stolen.”

I no longer have friends from my village,” Milad says. “All of my friends decided to end our friendship..."

In short, the two brothers were totally ostracized by their own village, lost all their friends, were the targets of dirty looks, became pariahs in their own community.

Carlita de Alarcon Vasquez, also known as Lipush, posted the article to convey the idea of a growing acceptance of Israel among its arab citizens when in fact the article is the first one to demolish the whole myth.

Too funny!!

Now Yousef (AKA José), that cochinito who is wearing bright red lipstick is now going to tell us what a tolerant religion Islam is, and of course he is going to tell us how anyone can enter Mecca or Medina if they wish.. Go ahead, Yousef, here is your chance. By the way, Yousef called Bloodrock a newbie and himself an old timer. Has Yousef been posting here all along under another screen name and is now pulling a little Taqiyya on us? What was your previous screen name, Yousef, if you are not a newbie?

Originally posted by Hossfly
Now Yousef (AKA José), that cochinito who is wearing bright red lipstick is now going to tell us what a tolerant religion Islam is, and of course he is going to tell us how anyone can enter Mecca or Medina if they wish.. Go ahead, Yousef, here is your chance. By the way, Yousef called Bloodrock a newbie and himself an old timer. Has Yousef been posting here all along under another screen name and is now pulling a little Taqiyya on us? What was your previous screen name, Yousef, if you are not a newbie?

Hossfly, listen...

As you probably know, we hispanics, have a somewhat well-deserved reputation for being into those macho shits. The fact of the matter is our Latino culture never really assimilated all that western bullshit about women's rights, woman liberation movement so it is, to an extent, unacceptable for me to see a Latina like Pilar Molina de Alvarado, also known as Lipush, not agreeing with me on Israel.

I know she's not my relative, my sister, my cousin, my wife (thank God! I've never commited any crime against humanity to deserve a zionist wife!!) but the simple fact of witnessing a Latina exercising the so-called "free speech" sends shivers down my spine.

I see posters like Coyote, MHunterB, sweet_caroline supporting Israel day after day, week after week, month after month without feeling any urge to discipline them because I know these ladies do not belong to our culture.

But everytime I see Carmen del Rosario Echeverria, also known as Lipush, supporting the state of Israel... well, I'm gonna stop here because I don't want to get banned.

José;7514759 said:

Hossfly, listen...

As you probably know, we hispanics, have a somewhat well-deserved reputation for being into those macho shits. The fact of the matter is our Latino culture never really assimilated all that western bullshit about women's rights, woman liberation movement so it is, to an extent, unacceptable for me to see a Latina like Pilar Molina de Alvarado, also known as Lipush, not agreeing with me on Israel.

I know she's not my relative, my sister, my cousin, my wife (thank God! I've never commited any crime against humanity to deserve a zionist wife!!) but the simple fact of witnessing a Latina exercising the so-called "free speech" sends shivers down my spine.

I see posters like Coyote, MHunterB, sweet_caroline supporting Israel day after day, week after week, month after month without feeling any urge to discipline them because I know these ladies do not belong to our culture.

But everytime I see Carmen del Rosario Echeverria, also known as Lipush, supporting the state of Israel... well, I'm gonna stop here because I don't want to get banned.
Lipush was adopted as a baby by parents living in Southern Israel. She served in the IDF in the Navy and is a Reservist. What makes you think she's Latino? She is a Jew and a patriot. That's what gives her the right to support Israel.

José;7514759 said:

Hossfly, listen...

Yeah, Yousef (AKA José), we all know that Hispanics refer to Israel as "our land." Now come back with another screen name, old timer, to try to fool us again. Say, maybe Yousef thinks he is the reincarnation of Pancho Villa. As an aside, I think Yousef is angry that a Jewish woman (Lipush) is posting from Israel while he didn't have the chance to attend summer camp in Gaza.

José;7513945 said:
José;7512780 said:

1.jpg

Not a Matter of Religion

--------------

happy0148.gif

“People in the village talk behind our backs,” explains Milad. “And when our mother washes our uniforms we make sure she does it inside the house so that our uniform won’t be stolen

Too funny!!

Actually, I posted it to show all sects and ethnic groups are welcome in the IDF, but let it be you to completely miss that.

Your emphasis of how Arabs see it simply makes my point for me.

In other words, nice job, ya retard! ROFLMFAO!!

By the way, Jose, i will start being civilized with you from now. But if once more you will keep adressing me in the way you do, i will report every single post you write this in, because i do not have to tolerate your attitude and insults.

Just to make myself clear.

Forum List

Back