Million Palestinians to enter Israel during Ramadan

José;7514759 said:
Originally posted by Hossfly
Now Yousef (AKA José), that cochinito who is wearing bright red lipstick is now going to tell us what a tolerant religion Islam is, and of course he is going to tell us how anyone can enter Mecca or Medina if they wish.. Go ahead, Yousef, here is your chance. By the way, Yousef called Bloodrock a newbie and himself an old timer. Has Yousef been posting here all along under another screen name and is now pulling a little Taqiyya on us? What was your previous screen name, Yousef, if you are not a newbie?

Hossfly, listen...

As you probably know, we hispanics, have a somewhat well-deserved reputation for being into those macho shits. The fact of the matter is our Latino culture never really assimilated all that western bullshit about women's rights, woman liberation movement so it is, to an extent, unacceptable for me to see a Latina like Pilar Molina de Alvarado, also known as Lipush, not agreeing with me on Israel.

I know she's not my relative, my sister, my cousin, my wife (thank God! I've never commited any crime against humanity to deserve a zionist wife!!) but the simple fact of witnessing a Latina exercising the so-called "free speech" sends shivers down my spine.

I see posters like Coyote, MHunterB, sweet_caroline supporting Israel day after day, week after week, month after month without feeling any urge to discipline them because I know these ladies do not belong to our culture.

But everytime I see Carmen del Rosario Echeverria, also known as Lipush, supporting the state of Israel... well, I'm gonna stop here because I don't want to get banned.

You do that.

Fact that i was born to a culure doesnt make me part of it.

And free speech is sacred. Not only to you but to those having different opinions as well.

Deal with it. You are not a child.

Last edited:
José;7514759 said:
As you probably know, we hispanics, have a somewhat well-deserved reputation for being into those macho shits. The fact of the matter is our Latino culture never really assimilated all that western bullshit about women's rights, woman liberation movement so it is, to an extent, unacceptable for me to see a Latina like Pilar Molina de Alvarado, also known as Lipush, not agreeing with me on Israel.

I know she's not my relative, my sister, my cousin, my wife (thank God! I've never commited any crime against humanity to deserve a zionist wife!!) but the simple fact of witnessing a Latina exercising the so-called "free speech" sends shivers down my spine.

220px-Eva_peron_official_state_portrait_3.jpg

"Say what?"

Sotomayor1-232x300.jpg

"Yeah, in my judgment, you don't know
what the Hell you're talking about, Jose."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back