Millions Evacuated After Catastrophic Flooding Hits China, Pakistan

Our East coast is not the weather vane for the world. If anything that lack of hurricane activity on our East coast is an indicator something is up. The energy has to go SOMEWHERE. Other parts of the planet and even our West coast are suffering extreme changes in weather patterns that are not so "kind".
And there it is, now lack of hurricane activity means AGW. See, as I've stated over and over, there isn't one situation on the globe that wouldn't attract an AGW k00k to say it's because of AGW. Now there you go. Why don't you all just bite the flippin bullet and just say everything is a cause of AGW. Get over it already and stop skating as badly as you are. EVERYTHING is due to AGW.

Weather extremes are on the increase. I did see where the ozone hole in the antarctic is closing up. The arctic ice is still receding. Do I "know" why these things are happening? No, I do not. Don't put words in my mouth asshole. I'm not in the AWG club and I'm not in your gay as fuck "everybody is blaming AWG" club either.

As far as I know there isn't a computer on earth with enough horsepower to predict weather on this planet for more than a couple of weeks. If there was one they wouldn't tell anybody anyway because with it one could accurately predict crop yields and they would be making fortunes in the futures markets.

Maybe if there was this super puter the insurance underwriters would be in on it to work the cost benefits of writing policies. Who the fuck knows? I don't. Furthermore I don't even care.
After Katrina you wing nuts screamed this would be happening in increasing numbers.

And here we are today and not one major hurricane has hit the US since then.
nature does not follow your time line.
AL won the Nobel Peace Prize for saying global warming was increasing the strength and frequency of hurricanes. Should he give the prize back?
View attachment 81204

I don't think "Al's" predictions included the super El Ninio conditions the world has been experiencing. Typically El Ninio's occur with a lot less frequency and intensity than what has happened in recent years.

I know...That is over your head but maybe with a little research you can get it. You guys are still having trouble understanding that the Atlantic and the Pacific are connected bodies of water. And to think there are people as stupid as you behind the wheels of automobiles.. Scary stuff! :eek:

And there it is, now lack of hurricane activity means AGW. See, as I've stated over and over, there isn't one situation on the globe that wouldn't attract an AGW k00k to say it's because of AGW. Now there you go. Why don't you all just bite the flippin bullet and just say everything is a cause of AGW. Get over it already and stop skating as badly as you are. EVERYTHING is due to AGW.

Weather extremes are on the increase. I did see where the ozone hole in the antarctic is closing up. The arctic ice is still receding. Do I "know" why these things are happening? No, I do not. Don't put words in my mouth asshole. I'm not in the AWG club and I'm not in your gay as fuck "everybody is blaming AWG" club either.

As far as I know there isn't a computer on earth with enough horsepower to predict weather on this planet for more than a couple of weeks. If there was one they wouldn't tell anybody anyway because with it one could accurately predict crop yields and they would be making fortunes in the futures markets.

Maybe if there was this super puter the insurance underwriters would be in on it to work the cost benefits of writing policies. Who the fuck knows? I don't. Furthermore I don't even care.
After Katrina you wing nuts screamed this would be happening in increasing numbers.

AL won the Nobel Peace Prize for saying global warming was increasing the strength and frequency of hurricanes. Should he give the prize back?
View attachment 81204

I don't think "Al's" predictions included the super El Ninio conditions the world has been experiencing. Typically El Ninio's occur with a lot less frequency and intensity than what has happened in recent years.

I know...That is over your head but maybe with a little research you can get it. You guys are still having trouble understanding that the Atlantic and the Pacific are connected bodies of water. And to think there are people as stupid as you behind the wheels of automobiles.. Scary stuff! :eek:
Like the super El Niño last winter that had zero impact they forecasted?

Great evidence, bring up climate models that were 100% wrong just 3 months out.

View attachment 81204

so how often do el nino's occur in your fantasy land?

According to sources:

"6. How often does El Niño occur?
El Niños usually occur irregularly, approximately every two to seven years. Look at the El Niños and La Ninas from 1950 to the present in this time series plot of the multivariate ENSO index from NOAA ESRL. Or, look at the the latest Climate Diagnostics Bulletin to see time series plots of the EL Niño region indices (area averaged Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies) for the Eastern Equatorial Pacific Ocean. The region named "Niño 3", which is 150ºW to 90ºW, 5ºN to 5ºS."

FAQs | El Nino Theme Page - A comprehensive Resource

When were the last two? 2012 and 2015? hmmmm seems consistent. So you lose again. ouch!!

Post up something that says differently.

Don't put words in my mouth asshole. I'm not in the AWG club and I'm not in your gay as fuck "everybody is blaming AWG" club either.

Dude you wrote: "If anything that lack of hurricane activity on our East coast is an indicator something is up"

What else does that statement, something is up, mean other than the reason why there isn't hurricane activity is AGW? What else were you saying then? Please explain that statement.

What THAT statement means is exactly what it says you box of rocks. The atmosphere has stored up energy which comes from the sun as ALL energy does in one form or another..well maybe atomic energy doesn't come from the sun. The energy gets expressed here at ground level by weather patterns and events. Hurricanes get fueled by warm ocean water so on and so on.. The energy gets released as the water vapor condenses and falls as rain or hurricanes, tornado's, sharknado's, whatever... Rising ocean temps spawn more violent weather. Not necessarily on our country's East coast but SOMEWHERE.

Anyway I'm done with this stupid conversation because you are to stupid to understand weather basics. I am trained in weather because I am a pilot and we get taught that topic thoroughly and must understand it thoroughly or we don't get our ticket. Comprende' Shit for Brains?
Hurricanes get fueled by warm ocean water so on and so on.. The energy gets released as the water vapor condenses and falls as rain or hurricanes, tornado's, sharknado's, whatever...

so are you saying the Atlantic is getting cooler? Cause if not, then your point is useless. Cause you admit there is a lack of hurricanes on the east coast. Also, did the Atlantic stop evaporating? WTF does weather somewhere else on the globe matter to the temperatures of the Atlantic Ocean and its ability to evaporate and condense water vapor? You stated, it all starts in the warm ocean waters. So the conclusion therefore can only be, the water must be cooling.

You are without a doubt an idiot. No, I never implied the Atlantic is getting cooler. These circular Atlantic storms usually get started off the coast of Africa. If the conditions are not helpful to generate the depressions to get the storms from being formed it makes no difference the water temperature in the western Atlantic. The water temp in the western Atlantic and Caribbean only serves to intensify these storms once they are formed further East. So what you really need to know is what or why these baby storms are not being formed. The drought conditions in Africa may have a lot more to do with it than anything. It is a complicated arrangement when one considers that high water temps in the Southern Pacific can cause drought in Africa and drought and more fires on the West coast of North America.

I really doubt you have the mental horsepower to follow on this discussion so why not call it a day and admit you just want to argue with your supposed "libs" and choose topics that fit on the size of a bumper sticker. I am not your "huckleberry" as I don't give a damn about "lib" causes and I certainly don't have the time nor the inclination to bring you up to speed on the topic of weather.
But your response to me was this:

"The energy gets expressed here at ground level by weather patterns and events. Hurricanes get fueled by warm ocean water so on and so on.. The energy gets released as the water vapor condenses and falls as rain or hurricanes, tornado's, sharknado's, whatever... Rising ocean temps spawn more violent weather. Not necessarily on our country's East coast but SOMEWHERE."

Now you're changing that to you don't need warm oceans, you need the coast of Africa to be what?

I thought the ocean temps were rising, and it would spawn more violent weather. But that isn't happening. WTF?

so hurricanes don't develop over the middle Atlantic? Again, Algore stated more of them due to the CO2. now you're back peddling since there hasn't been any. It is not what was stated by little Al.

Now "I" am back peddling? I don't give a rat's ass what Al Gore had/has to say. Show me ANY statement I have EVER made supporting Al Gore.

Ocean temps ARE rising you simpletons. That is a matter of fact. I tried to make it simple. I did try.. The conditions that make it possible for the spawning of violent storms in the Atlantic occurs first over Western Africa. Do try to keep up.

First, learn to spell El Niño.
Second, what the frequency and intensity in "recent years"? I know, do you?

Don't put words in my mouth asshole. I'm not in the AWG club and I'm not in your gay as fuck "everybody is blaming AWG" club either.

Dude you wrote: "If anything that lack of hurricane activity on our East coast is an indicator something is up"

What else does that statement, something is up, mean other than the reason why there isn't hurricane activity is AGW? What else were you saying then? Please explain that statement.

What THAT statement means is exactly what it says you box of rocks. The atmosphere has stored up energy which comes from the sun as ALL energy does in one form or another..well maybe atomic energy doesn't come from the sun. The energy gets expressed here at ground level by weather patterns and events. Hurricanes get fueled by warm ocean water so on and so on.. The energy gets released as the water vapor condenses and falls as rain or hurricanes, tornado's, sharknado's, whatever... Rising ocean temps spawn more violent weather. Not necessarily on our country's East coast but SOMEWHERE.

Anyway I'm done with this stupid conversation because you are to stupid to understand weather basics. I am trained in weather because I am a pilot and we get taught that topic thoroughly and must understand it thoroughly or we don't get our ticket. Comprende' Shit for Brains?
Hurricanes get fueled by warm ocean water so on and so on.. The energy gets released as the water vapor condenses and falls as rain or hurricanes, tornado's, sharknado's, whatever...

so are you saying the Atlantic is getting cooler? Cause if not, then your point is useless. Cause you admit there is a lack of hurricanes on the east coast. Also, did the Atlantic stop evaporating? WTF does weather somewhere else on the globe matter to the temperatures of the Atlantic Ocean and its ability to evaporate and condense water vapor? You stated, it all starts in the warm ocean waters. So the conclusion therefore can only be, the water must be cooling.

You are without a doubt an idiot. No, I never implied the Atlantic is getting cooler. These circular Atlantic storms usually get started off the coast of Africa. If the conditions are not helpful to generate the depressions to get the storms from being formed it makes no difference the water temperature in the western Atlantic. The water temp in the western Atlantic and Caribbean only serves to intensify these storms once they are formed further East. So what you really need to know is what or why these baby storms are not being formed. The drought conditions in Africa may have a lot more to do with it than anything. It is a complicated arrangement when one considers that high water temps in the Southern Pacific can cause drought in Africa and drought and more fires on the West coast of North America.

I really doubt you have the mental horsepower to follow on this discussion so why not call it a day and admit you just want to argue with your supposed "libs" and choose topics that fit on the size of a bumper sticker. I am not your "huckleberry" as I don't give a damn about "lib" causes and I certainly don't have the time nor the inclination to bring you up to speed on the topic of weather.
But your response to me was this:

"The energy gets expressed here at ground level by weather patterns and events. Hurricanes get fueled by warm ocean water so on and so on.. The energy gets released as the water vapor condenses and falls as rain or hurricanes, tornado's, sharknado's, whatever... Rising ocean temps spawn more violent weather. Not necessarily on our country's East coast but SOMEWHERE."

Now you're changing that to you don't need warm oceans, you need the coast of Africa to be what?

I thought the ocean temps were rising, and it would spawn more violent weather. But that isn't happening. WTF?

so hurricanes don't develop over the middle Atlantic? Again, Algore stated more of them due to the CO2. now you're back peddling since there hasn't been any. It is not what was stated by little Al.

Now "I" am back peddling? I don't give a rat's ass what Al Gore had/has to say. Show me ANY statement I have EVER made supporting Al Gore.

Ocean temps ARE rising you simpletons. That is a matter of fact. I tried to make it simple. I did try.. The conditions that make it possible for the spawning of violent storms in the Atlantic occurs first over Western Africa. Do try to keep up.
Ocean temps are rising? Really, got data to support that? Seems if they were getting warmer, more severe weather in the Atlantic would be happening. The fact that there hasn't been suggest perhaps you are incorrect. But hey, I give a rats ass, I see the weather and see the failure of the AGW. AGW fails daily.

View attachment 81204

Ocean temperature has risen since the Little Ice Age ended 160 years ago? TERRIFYING!

View attachment 81204

OK I get it. You live in a cave.

Allow me to bring you up to speed regarding some of the effects of the latest El Ninio. The Western states have experienced more forest fires than in know history. Drought has occurred and spread in unheard of parts of the globe. The glaciers of North America are receding at unprecedented rates.

First, learn to spell El Niño.
Second, what the frequency and intensity in "recent years"? I know, do you?

Sorry for the approximation. My puter doesn't have the Latin punctuation. Sue me.

View attachment 81204

OK I get it. You live in a cave.

Allow me to bring you up to speed regarding some of the effects of the latest El Ninio. The Western states have experienced more forest fires than in know history. Drought has occurred and spread in unheard of parts of the globe. The glaciers of North America are receding at unprecedented rates.
Uh, Mr Climatologist, El Niño was supposed to bring heavy rains to the west.

You're making me feel sorry for you.

View attachment 81204
he was and is right

Al was right?
Then the earth must be cooling since hurricanes are decreasing for over a decade.
false! the waters where hurricanes form is getting cooler.

El Niño and Cooler Waters
An El Niño occurs when waters in the eastern Pacific Ocean off the coast of northern South America are unusually warm. When that happens, it generates upper-level winds—known as wind shear—over the Atlantic. The shear makes it more difficult for tropical storms to form and inhibits their strengthening when they do form.

WATCH: Find out how simple changes in ocean currents can lead to catastrophic weather conditions.

The cooler waters in the Atlantic also are a harbinger of a quieter season. Tropical storms draw their strength from surface waters that have been warmed to at least 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

Jeff Masters, director of meteorology for the website Weather Underground, says cooler temperatures could mean that a cycle of warmer water in the Atlantic that started in 1995 is ending. That warming trend was a major factor in some of the most active hurricane seasons on record, especially 1995 and 2005—the year of Hurricane Katrina. (Watch our video on the science behind Katrina.)

The warming cycles are thought to be caused by the salinity of ocean waters. Higher salt content produces warmer water temperatures. Variations in salinity are caused by ocean currents.
Why This Hurricane Season May Be Quiet for Atlantic Ocean

God you are ignorant.
First all the oceans are in reality one gigantic body of water.
As to the cooling of the Atlantic or any ocean for that matter is currents
Deep currents are cold , shallow currents are warm .
There are places in any oven where mixing occurs and that is a major component of when or if a hurricane will form.
AGW has changed the way and the way that happens.
what does the fact that there is a lack of hurricanes have to do with water from the pacific? How do you suppose the circulation happens? you say currents, Well the sun beats down on the oceans daily, I highly doubt the energy in the Atlantic is disturbed by the energy from the Pacific. unless of course you think it does? I'd bet the surface waters are independent. And since water vapor and evaporation come from the surface, I'd say what you wrote is bull.
Thanks for showcasing your ignorance again!

Does he really need a whole showcase? :lol:
at this rate he'll need several warehouse and a fleet of trucks.

God you are ignorant.
There are places in any oven where mixing occurs and that is a major component of when or if a hurricane will form.
what does the fact that there is a lack of hurricanes have to do with water from the pacific? How do you suppose the circulation happens? you say currents, Well the sun beats down on the oceans daily, I highly doubt the energy in the Atlantic is disturbed by the energy from the Pacific. unless of course you think it does? I'd bet the surface waters are independent. And since water vapor and evaporation come from the surface, I'd say what you wrote is bull.

May I quote DAWS101

"God you are ignorant"
Funny how God haters always use Gods name in vain.
that's god's (singular ) and he or she does not exist.
there's goes your bullshit deflection.

View attachment 81204
he was and is right

Al was right?
Then the earth must be cooling since hurricanes are decreasing for over a decade.

An El Niño occurs when waters in the eastern Pacific Ocean off the coast of northern South America are unusually warm. When that happens, it generates upper-level winds—known as wind shear—over the Atlantic. The shear makes it more difficult for tropical storms to form and inhibits their strengthening when they do form.

WATCH: Find out how simple changes in ocean currents can lead to catastrophic weather conditions.

The cooler waters in the Atlantic also are a harbinger of a quieter season. Tropical storms draw their strength from surface waters that have been warmed to at least 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

Jeff Masters, director of meteorology for the website Weather Underground, says cooler temperatures could mean that a cycle of warmer water in the Atlantic that started in 1995 is ending. That warming trend was a major factor in some of the most active hurricane seasons on record, especially 1995 and 2005—the year of Hurricane Katrina. (Watch our video on the science behind Katrina.)

The warming cycles are thought to be caused by the salinity of ocean waters. Higher salt content produces warmer water temperatures. Variations in salinity are caused by ocean currents.
There has been an El Niño for 14 years?

Hilarious.

God you are ignorant.

May I quote DAWS101

"God you are ignorant"
So you talk to beings that do not exist.
Got it.

View attachment 81204

false! el nino caused a record snow fall in northern California but not in so cal.
if you live here like you claim, you'd should have know that..

View attachment 81204
he was and is right

Al was right?

Hilarious.
El Niño is the warm phase of the El Niño Southern Oscillation and is associated with a band of warm ocean water that develops in the central and east-central equatorial Pacific, including off the Pacific coast of South America. El Niño Southern Oscillation refers to the cycle of warm and cold temperatures, as measured by sea surface temperature, SST, of the tropical central and eastern Pacific Ocean. El Niño is accompanied by high air pressure in the western Pacific and low air pressure in the eastern Pacific. The cool phase of ENSO is called "La Niña" with SST in the eastern Pacific below average and air pressures high in the eastern and low in western Pacific. The ENSO cycle, both El Niño and La Niña, causes global changes of both temperatures and rainfall. Mechanisms that cause the oscillation remain under study.

View attachment 81204

false! el nino caused a record snow fall in northern California but not in so cal.
if you live here like you claim, you'd should have know that..
Facts and the doomsdayers shall never meet.

California Snowpack Nearly Average, Won't End Drought

God you are ignorant.

May I quote DAWS101

"God you are ignorant"
So you talk to beings that do not exist.
Got it.
again false that use of the word god is a pejorative .
pe·jo·ra·tive
[pəˈjôrədiv]
ADJECTIVE
  1. expressing contempt or disapproval:
    ""permissiveness" is used almost universally as a pejorative term"
    synonyms: disparaging · derogatory · denigratory · deprecatory ·
    defamatory · slanderous · libelous · abusive · insulting · slighting · bitchy
    antonyms: complimentary
NOUN
  1. a word expressing contempt or disapproval.
as in "my fucking god Weatherturd is arrogant and ignorant!"

View attachment 81204
he was and is right

Al was right?

Hilarious.
El Niño is the warm phase of the El Niño Southern Oscillation and is associated with a band of warm ocean water that develops in the central and east-central equatorial Pacific, including off the Pacific coast of South America. El Niño Southern Oscillation refers to the cycle of warm and cold temperatures, as measured by sea surface temperature, SST, of the tropical central and eastern Pacific Ocean. El Niño is accompanied by high air pressure in the western Pacific and low air pressure in the eastern Pacific. The cool phase of ENSO is called "La Niña" with SST in the eastern Pacific below average and air pressures high in the eastern and low in western Pacific. The ENSO cycle, both El Niño and La Niña, causes global changes of both temperatures and rainfall. Mechanisms that cause the oscillation remain under study.
And what's that have to do with your claim El Niño has prevented hurricanes in the US since Katrina or the price of tea in China?

Forum List

Back