Milo Yiannopolous vs. left wing women...see the difference in behavior...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is one of the things I noticed when I first became interested in left vs. right debates......I noticed that those on the conservative side were polite and allowed the left to have their say....I saw this on the early iterations of bill maher's shows and on cable news.........and then, the left would never let the conservative have their say...they were rude, obnoxious and used name calling...

This clip of Milo vs. left wing women shows this in clear detail.....Milo stays silent the whole time the left wing shrews are speaking...each time......and then as soon as Milo tries to speak and express the truth...the left wing shrews jump in and refuse to let him speak......

Watch....Milo stays silent while they speak, they won't let him get his points in...and the host also steps in and keeps Milo from responding....

Does anyone think that Milo doesn't get the exact same online hate directed at him from the left?

At 11:20 when he starts talking again...they start interupting him again and the host doesn't stop them.......

Twitter kicked him off for a BS reason when they allow Lefties to make death threats.

Forum List

Back