🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo yiannopoulos is a gay conservative. He is homophobic, right?

It's hard to keep up with the leftist definitions, let alone the required behavior that is expected from each variation. As for Milo, I'm not sure if he is homophobic, but pretty sure he is doing being gay wrong.

It's hard to keep up with the leftist definitions, let alone the required behavior that is expected from each variation. As for Milo, I'm not sure if he is homophobic, but pretty sure he is doing being gay wrong.

Is there a gay equivalent for "Uncle Tom"?

That is Milo perfectly described.

HE was at CU Boulder last night spouting his homophobic garbage. He is deplorable.

It's ironic that gen supports Trump, yet TRump is going to execute Milo when those concentration camps open.

When is that happening, by the way? Can someone fact check when Trump's Hitler death camps are opening? It's already been a week since he was inaugurated.

This Milo guy is just one more exploiter of the money making opportunities in the RW propaganda industry.

I am sick and tired of these gay Nazi homophobic, racist, misogynistic xenophobes.

True, but if Democrats were smart enough to grasp your post, they would be smart enough to realize how stupid they sound in the first place

Since he and many other gays left the Democratic plantation. You know the Dems must be fuming and they will ostracize them forever for just that! Lol

It must be easy to run as a democrat. You can't be accused of hypocrisy if the party makes no claim to family or moral values. There are homosexuals and their are abortion activists in the big tent GOP but here are no pro lifers in the democrat party. The last time a prominent democrat politician expressed independent thought he was kicked out of the party. It was Joe Lieberman.

Since he and many other gays left the Democratic plantation. You know the Dems must be fuming and they will ostracize them forever for just that! Lol

Yep, democrats are nuts, the left is a sesspool, they are smart to.leave that shit.

Not only that! According to NYcarbineer he's a dirty capitalist too!

Not only that! According to NYcarbineer he's a dirty capitalist too!

Yep

According to the left, he's not really gay. In order to be a minority or gay, you have to be a democrat.

Which is why no matter how many minoritiesgayd, or women you show in the Republican party, the Democrats just day straight white males. They have nothing else.

Forum List

Back