Milwaukee becoming very violent

Every city in the North MW is scary

Democrat-ran shithole. Formerly under the scumbag Tom Barrett, now being ran by this zipperhead...

1660444578144.png

But Laverne and Shirley was set there . . .

The only sane answer is to relocate to some mountain fastness and let the urban wildlife practice its food chain.

But Laverne and Shirley was set there . . .

The only sane answer is to relocate to some mountain fastness and let the urban wildlife practice its food chain.

It's cesspools like Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago, and Minneapolis/St. Paul that are the reason the majority of Wisconsin is so heavily-armed.

People in those shitholes know better than to bring their shit out here, because we'd bury them in our back yards.

It's cesspools like Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago, and Minneapolis/St. Paul that are the reason the majority of Wisconsin is so heavily-armed.

People in those shitholes know better than to bring their shit out here, because we'd bury them in our back yards.

I lived just south of Detroit for a few years on the edge of a large cemetery. I was never comfortable really, expecting goons of all stripes to come out of sidewalk cracks at any time. It's very interesting how urban and rural areas meld together with country boys like myself on one side of the line and inner city hardcore neon creeps on the other. Of course, there are lots of wonders to experience in our major cities, such as architectural monoliths from earlier times and decaying industrial complexes worthy of careful exploration. I just don't want to live amongst urban hell, no matter how charming or stylish the culture.

What’s up with Madison ??

I lived just south of Detroit for a few years on the edge of a large cemetery. I was never comfortable really, expecting goons of all stripes to come out of sidewalk cracks at any time. It's very interesting how urban and rural areas meld together with country boys like myself on one side of the line and inner city hardcore neon creeps on the other. Of course, there are lots of wonders to experience in our major cities, such as architectural monoliths from earlier times and decaying industrial complexes worthy of careful exploration. I just don't want to live amongst urban hell, no matter how charming or stylish the culture.
Just above Toledo, badger's hometown, the area was "Swamp Rat" country, and the so-called Toledo Wars were because of a mistake in surveying the Michigan-Ohio line. Toledo has become another American tragedy.

In Wisconsin'S capital, they are laying around drunk, though not as much as previous pandemic years. If something funky goes down, 'hood Milwaukeeans will be here within the hour (Tony Robinson shooting). Having cleansed the "gypsies" from city parks, the gestapo is now cutting down any vegetation that could temporarily placate a scared rabbit. Fish, ducks, god chases them all away.

Yes, the "wonders" of our great cuties were not created, and never could be, by its current demon inhabitants

I'm not sure I see the connection between who the mayor is and the homicide rate.

The Black family has completely disintegrated, and as a result, Black males are largely out of control. That is the long and the short of it. What the fuck does that have to do with the Mayor or the police chief?

Religion is mentioned twice in the same sentence in the article. Religion is part of the violence, for when the organism can only count on faith instead of science, that ignorance will exacerbate the frustrations. The inept way Homo sapiens has been unable to find the source of the communist virus and come up with answers, the fact that a million people have supposedly disappeared because of it, makes the situation look like America is one big concentration camp and those going to the gas chambers are not documented for the rest of the prisoners. There is no actual list listed.

These pandemic frusatrations are a major part of the violence that colludes with the always already inherent violence of religion. A malady of the black African genome, overspiritualization of the socius, makes it just as deadly to mental health to live in Bible Belt Oliver Springs, Tennessee as it does Milwaukee.

Forum List

Back