Minister calls to stop 4 day week experiment in Cambridgeshire

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This seems like a deesperate act by a total nonentity playing to the crowd.

"Lee" Rowley has written to the local council in an evidence free letter to order them to stop the experiment.

The council has respondeed with pesky facts and made"Lee" look like jackass.

I hope that they defy the diktat and take it to court. I think that "Lee" may be on shky ground on this one. Certainly he will need more than "feelz" to make his point.

Most authorities operate a flexitime scheme anyway. A friend of mine used to work his lunchtime every day in order to get friday off . Who did it harm ?

You have friends?! I have never encountered such a shocking statement on this board.

As far as the minister in question, you could always try just disagreeing with him rather than maligning and insulting him.

The triviality of the things you find to try to adopt a false sense of superiority amazes me sometimes.

The triviality of the things you find to try to adopt a false sense of superiority amazes me sometimes.
It is a standard left wing ploy used by the extremists and communist scum . Similar to the tactics employed by Alinsky , the great social agitator and terrorist whom Hitlery Clitoris worships, for example, and is standard for other dangerous extremists like AOC .

You have friends?! I have never encountered such a shocking statement on this board.

As far as the minister in question, you could always try just disagreeing with him rather than maligning and insulting him.

Well you have the option to not post on my threads. You are aware of that arent you ?

Great stuff. You lack the intelligence to understand the points I make. Why torture yourself ?
I understand that your heroes are misogynistic racists who rape British children as a sign of their cultural dominance, and your need to support them is so overwhelming that time after time, you trot out this infantile Alinsky tactic by claiming anybody who does not support this child rape is actually the racist.

I can only wonder what the hell happened to you early in life to strip away any semblance of humanity in you like that.

I understand that your heroes are misogynistic racists who rape British children as a sign of their cultural dominance, and your need to support them is so overwhelming that time after time, you trot out this infantile Alinsky tactic by claiming anybody who does not support this child rape is actually the racist.

I can only wonder what the hell happened to you early in life to strip away any semblance of humanity in you like that.
You are a racist. Why do you deny it ? You are being racist trash on this thread. You encourage child abuse. Sick fuck..

You are a racist. Why do you deny it ? You are being racist trash on this thread. You encourage child abuse. Sick fuck..
Once again, you state that it is racist to oppose the right of Muslims to select British children To rape en masse.

Any intelligent person can actually see that I am actually OPPOSING child abuse, here.

Your retarded little Alinsky tactics do not work on anybody with a brain.

Once again, you state that it is racist to oppose the right of Muslims to select British children To rape en masse.

Any intelligent person can actually see that I am actually OPPOSING child abuse, here.

Your retarded little Alinsky tactics do not work on anybody with a brain.
And once again you prove that it is about Muslims not child abuse,
Sick fuck.

Forum List

Back