Minister's wife celebrates trans child 12 getting puberty blocking implant making people magzine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“This is one example of what medically appropriate, medically necessary, life-affirming, and often literally life-saving treatment looks like for a transgender child.” Rebekah was just ten years old when his parents allowed an implant to be put inside the child to start blocking puberty; the latest implant was a “replacement,” according to the mother. ⁣”That is the face of a girl terrified of hospitals and needles, but more terrified of having to live life as someone she is not.

Minister’s Wife Celebrates Trans Child, 12, Getting Puberty-Blocking Implant, Making PEOPLE Magazine

This is where you know ROME is falling. When in the hell does a " minister" not to mention his wife un-do what Christians claims changes God''s naturally made children.

WHY?

because this is how they get the fake religions going and still obtain making all the wrong being right!!

IF YOU ASLEEP ------------------R . ------------------------S DO NOT WAKE UP TO THIS AS WELL YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR CHILDREN BEING MARRIED OFF AT 6 YR OLDS AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO A GAWD DAM THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL FIND THEY CAN BE USED FOR SEX ------------- THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN WHEN IT BECOMES A PROTECTED CLASS..........

If you don't like my caps well hell that's too bad I'm passionate about kids NOT being taken advantage of in a world of dumbasses who can't see the writing on the wall.....!!!!

“This is one example of what medically appropriate, medically necessary, life-affirming, and often literally life-saving treatment looks like for a transgender child.” Rebekah was just ten years old when his parents allowed an implant to be put inside the child to start blocking puberty; the latest implant was a “replacement,” according to the mother. ⁣”That is the face of a girl terrified of hospitals and needles, but more terrified of having to live life as someone she is not.

Minister’s Wife Celebrates Trans Child, 12, Getting Puberty-Blocking Implant, Making PEOPLE Magazine

This is where you know ROME is falling. When in the hell does a " minister" not to mention his wife un-do what Christians claims changes God''s naturally made children.

WHY?

because this is how they get the fake religions going and still obtain making all the wrong being right!!

IF YOU ASLEEP ------------------R . ------------------------S DO NOT WAKE UP TO THIS AS WELL YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR CHILDREN BEING MARRIED OFF AT 6 YR OLDS AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO A GAWD DAM THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL FIND THEY CAN BE USED FOR SEX ------------- THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN WHEN IT BECOMES A PROTECTED CLASS..........

If you don't like my caps well hell that's too bad I'm passionate about kids NOT being taken advantage of in a world of dumbasses who can't see the writing on the wall.....!!!!
Out of curiosity, have you ever considered spell-checking or editing your thread titles for punctuation or grammar?

• Banned

WHY?

Out of curiosity, have you ever considered spell-checking or editing your thread titles for punctuation or grammar?

OUT OF ALL THE BS YOU MISSED " MY COMPUTER KEYBOARD IS BROKE" IF YOU WWANT TO BUY ME A NEW ONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO.......... IF NOT TAKE YOUR SPELLING NAZI OCD BS AND STUFF IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!

what' stalked about is more important then my GAWD DAM SPELLING or Grammer ANAL WART! some letters DON'T TYPE WHEN PUSHED SOME ARE DOUBLED SO KISS OFF!!

OUT OF ALL THE BS YOU MISSED " MY COMPUTER KEYBOARD IS BROKE" IF YOU WWANT TO BUY ME A NEW ONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO.......... IF NOT TAKE YOUR SPELLING NAZI OCD BS AND STUFF IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!
what' stalked about is more important then my GAWD DAM SPELLING or Grammer ANAL WART! some letters DON'T TYPE WHEN PUSHED SOME ARE DOUBLED SO KISS OFF!!
:laugh:

Just curious!

LOL . wel lnow yah know i would tell you --- you can googgle it since there has been fixes issues but i'm not sendsing chit to be fixed plus I would be telling you my puter type... see this is what happen when I donn't go back and fix it what you see is FIXED and I Half ass it constantly because i'm so sick of back trackingg and now it's become an I don't give a chit LOL..

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

Just curious!

LOL . wel lnow yah know i would tell you --- you can googgle it since there has been fixes issues but i'm not sendsing chit to be fixed plus I would be telling you my puter type... see this is what happen when I donn't go back and fix it what you see is FIXED and I Half ass it constantly because i'm so sick of back trackingg and now it's become an I don't give a chit LOL..

Just curious!
Trying desperately to derail a thread that you cannot refute

Forum List

Back