🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis Police Chief Says Chauvin Violated Dept. Policies

Includes video.
Arrando is a shit for a police chief----------he went with the political flow instead of what was right.

Floyd had completely stopped moving and the fucking moron
still had his knee on him.
Floyd among many other things was very very manipulative and had tried a number of stunts trying to get the cops to not arrest him.....he tried my momma just died so don't arrest me, I've been shot before while handcuffed before so don't arrest me, I didn't know I was committing a crime so don't arrest me, I am a good person so don't arrest me, I will be a good boy if you don't arrest me, I'm claustrophobic and can't sit in a car so don't arrest me, I'll kick you cops so don't arrest me, I'll refuse to get in the car so don't arrest me, to I can't breathe so don't arrest me, and many many others. Logically Chauvin, should not have assumed that Floyds non-movement-was nothing more than Floyd playing another don't arrest me game especially while the crowd of police hating criminal supporting morons gathered around to cause trouble and distract the cop.

Would love to see you take down a 6'6/6'7 drugged up violent criminal like Floyd and try to arrest him............know you couldn't do it.

Last edited:
Floyd among many other things was very very manipulative and had tried a number of stunts trying to get the cops to not arrest him.....he tried my momma just died so don't arrest me, I've been shot before while handcuffed before so don't arrest me, I didn't know I was committing a crime so don't arrest me, I am a good person so don't arrest me, I will be a good boy if you don't arrest me, I'm claustrophobic and can't sit in a car so don't arrest me, I'll kick you cops so don't arrest me, I'll refuse to get in the car so don't arrest me, to I can't breathe so don't arrest me, and many many others. Logically Chauvin, should not have assumed that Floyds non-movement-was nothing more than Floyd playing another don't arrest me game especially why the crowd of police hating criminal supporting morons gather around to cause trouble and distract the cop.

Would love to see you take down a 6'6/6'7 drugged up violent criminal like Floyd and try to arrest him............know you couldn't do it.
watch it in real life.

Yep. I suspect Chauvin is going down.
And he should.
I don't care what Floyd did or what he was on.

All the ones defending Chauvin --what if it had been your son ?
...hahahhahah --you fkd up
if he'd been my son--black white blue, WHATEVER, he got what was coming to him...you live a life of crime--guess WHAT?????!!!!!!!! take a guess

From about 15:00 minutes you can see they stayed on top of him for almost 5 minutes
after he had stopped moving. Listen to the people in the background.

Yep. I suspect Chauvin is going down.
And he should.
I don't care what Floyd did or what he was on.

All the ones defending Chauvin --what if it had been your son ?
..we are not defending anyone.....we are saying:
1. race has nothing to do with it
2. a criminal commits a crime and then resist is partly responsible --
I have a whole thread on this

Arrando is a shit for a police chief----------he went with the political flow instead of what was right.
Did you listen to his testimony ?
He sounded like any chief would.
He "sounded"? I read his claims----lala land shit. He's a chit poor chief---he should have stood behind his police in this case--as flo
Floyd among many other things was very very manipulative and had tried a number of stunts trying to get the cops to not arrest him.....he tried my momma just died so don't arrest me, I've been shot before while handcuffed before so don't arrest me, I didn't know I was committing a crime so don't arrest me, I am a good person so don't arrest me, I will be a good boy if you don't arrest me, I'm claustrophobic and can't sit in a car so don't arrest me, I'll kick you cops so don't arrest me, I'll refuse to get in the car so don't arrest me, to I can't breathe so don't arrest me, and many many others. Logically Chauvin, should not have assumed that Floyds non-movement-was nothing more than Floyd playing another don't arrest me game especially why the crowd of police hating criminal supporting morons gather around to cause trouble and distract the cop.

watch it in real life.
From about 15:00 minutes you can see they stayed on top of him for almost 5 minutes
after he had stopped moving. Listen to the people in the background.

Listen to the "people" before they even put the violent criminal on the ground. Standard ghetto behavior to scream cops are bad and criminals are the victims. Ghetto people are really stupid pro criminal ...

Again very large, very violent, very stupid, very crazy, very manipulative Floyd had to be arrested, had to be held down to keep from hurting someone including himself............Floyd denied being on drugs-----Chauvin likely assumed that he fell asleep or accepted that he was going back to jail------pretty sure Chauvin's attention had to be on making sure Floyd didn't escape, didn't hurt anyone, and that the crowd didn't attack hurting the cops way before trying to figure out if Floyd finally overdosed himself to death.

I don't understand your thinking in this. Why assume that a violent criminal should be babied? You can't baby violent criminals especially large ones and subdue them at the same time.......Chauvin not using his gun or baton on the very large violent criminal I thought was amazing just to get him handcuffed. You've got to make choice either you allow criminals free rain where the larger more violent ones like Floyd simply overpower the cops thusly not being stopped from committing crimes, or you accept that violent drugged up criminals eventually die of their drug abuse including while being arrested.

Well either way the BLM terrorists threaten to cause another insurrection on cities.

“Cities Will Be on Fire” – Black Lives Matter Activist Warns “All Hell Will Break Loose” If Officer Chauvin Is Not Convicted in George Floyd Death

Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols, who is also a signed model with IMG Worldwide, warned in a recent Tik-Tok video that “cities will burn” if Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted in the death of drug addict and thief George Floyd.

Echols says, “All hell is going to break loose!”

they're there to loot and vandalize no matter what. Minneapolis is run by halfwits who cave in to these scum and deserve to see it go up in flames. Biden will send them other peoples' tax monies to rebuild with, so no problem.

Well either way the BLM terrorists threaten to cause another insurrection on cities.

“Cities Will Be on Fire” – Black Lives Matter Activist Warns “All Hell Will Break Loose” If Officer Chauvin Is Not Convicted in George Floyd Death

Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols, who is also a signed model with IMG Worldwide, warned in a recent Tik-Tok video that “cities will burn” if Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted in the death of drug addict and thief George Floyd.

Echols says, “All hell is going to break loose!”

they're there to loot and vandalize no matter what. Minneapolis is run by halfwits who cave in to these scum and deserve to see it go up in flames. Biden will send them other peoples' tax monies to rebuild with, so no problem.

Sad but true.

Chauvin or Floyd?

If I had a son, I'm pretty sure I'd rather he was a cop than a crack head.
If Floyd was your son, wise guy.

I myself wouldn’t want either one for my son but will state nine minutes plus on a neck while the person was clearly in distress is not proper at all.

What should have been done is EMS should have been called the moment they heard him say he had breathing issues and let EMS evaluate him instead.

Had that been done Floyd would have most likely died anyway from the drug usage but the Cop would not be on trial.

For me the evidence suggest manslaughter but that is my opinion.

Angelo, there is already a primary thread covering all aspects of the trial. By the way, on cross examination the affirmative action chief admitted Officer Chauvin dindu nuttin.

The trial is being televised. The prosecution has yet to put any credible witnesses on the stand, and Floyd's criminal associate is already pleading the Fifth and refusing to testify. The railroad job and mob appeasement isn't going as planned for the commie vermin.
He had his knee on a mans' neck for 10 minutes dude, with 2 other armed cops holding
him down.......AND THIS IS with witnesses. How many have died when there were none ?
Yeah. George Floyd represents a lot of brothers that never made the headlines....it is what it is.
It happens to white people and other races also. That is what people do not understand. Cops can not be judge jury and executioner. This shit stands it can happen to anybody son or daughter.

If he was my son, he'd go to college and not be a petty criminal drug addict.
Is that a cops' job to play God ?

Maybe surgeons should think that way......only important people are
really worth saving.

Floyd's death was totally HIS choice. He didn't get arrested for walking to church.
Floyd's death was totally HIS choice. He didn't get arrested for walking to church.
What was he arrested for?

Forum List

Back