🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis Police Chief Says Chauvin Violated Dept. Policies

Floyd's death was totally HIS choice. He didn't get arrested for walking to church.
Arrested, being the key word.
Murdering Floyd was Chauvin's choice.

No. If it were, he'd would be charged with 1st degree murder and not manslaughter. He is accused of accidentally killing Floyd.
No. If it were, he'd would be charged with 1st degree murder and not manslaughter. He is accused of accidentally killing Floyd.
Killing through negligence, incompetence and with the use of unnecessary tactics is a crime. Inexcusable in a nearly 20yr veteran.

Includes video.
Arrando is a shit for a police chief----------he went with the political flow instead of what was right.
Arrando is a shit for a police chief----------he went with the political flow instead of what was right.
His view is shared by many officers.

Includes video.
I find it odd that a department would revise its use of force procedures so quickly after an officer used force that caused the death of a suspect and then the chief comes out and says the officer did not follow use of force policies
Revised date (06/16/20)
5-301 Use of Force

Rubbish claim. Floyd said he wasn't on drugs, and he resisted arrest for 15 minutes and whined the whole time, while complaining of not being able to bteathe long before he finally got put on the ground. He offed himself. The knee didn't do a thing to kill him. Anybody can get a buddy to do what Chauvin was doing and find out for themselves what a load of bullshit the claim the knee on his neck was choking him.
So, you have a man who says he can't breathe.
"Hey while he's on the ground I'll jump on top of him -- that should help.":rolleyes:
But he was saying he couldn't breathe even when in the car. Now the cop was way off in what he did, but I have a feeling that this technique is in their training despite what the pandering police chief said, and Floyd had been resisting arrest for several minutes when placed on the ground. We all know he should have been let up no question. But the thug is just as responsible for what happened to him as the police officer.

Yep. I suspect Chauvin is going down.
And he should.
I don't care what Floyd did or what he was on.

All the ones defending Chauvin --what if it had been your son ?

I would say: I wish my son had steered clear of trouble with the law and had he done so, he wouldn't have died during that interaction with law enforcement.
I would say: I wish my son had steered clear of trouble with the law and had he done so, he wouldn't have died during that interaction with law enforcement.
What did Floyd do to put himself in contact with the police?

And he should.

Passing counterfeit money and drug possession.

And he should.

The officer responded to a call made by a store merchant someone had attempted to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill and Floyd was the ID suspect of the offense
Was Floyd compliant?

And he should.

The officer responded to a call made by a store merchant someone had attempted to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill and Floyd was the ID suspect of the offense
Was Floyd compliant?
Most of the time three cops around here might have knocked the sh#t out of him with their sticks, put cuffs on and threw him the car, not executed him on the side of the street with film at 6 to the whole world. There usually isn't a street-side death penalty if somebody gives you a phony $20.

And he should.

So Chauvin was able to determine that Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill? What drugs were seized at the scene? Is arrest even the department’s policy when suspected counterfeit bills are transacted, a misdemeanor? Who has testified that Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill?

That’s a lot of questions for your degree of certainty.

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Most of the time three cops around here might have knocked the sh#t out of him with their sticks, put cuffs on and threw him the car, not executed him on the side of the street with film at 6 to the whole world. There usually isn't a street-side death penalty if somebody gives you a phony $20.
He was not being compliant

And he should.

So Chauvin was able to determine that Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill? What drugs were seized at the scene? Is arrest even the department’s policy when suspected counterfeit bills are transacted, a misdemeanor? Who has testified that Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill?

No one could determine anything since Floyd was not being compliant

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Was Floyd compliant?
Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill? How can someone be arrested until that has been determined? Who has testified that Floyd knowingly passed that counterfeit bill?
Do you scrutinize every bill that comes into your possession?

And he should.

Compliant with what?
So the determination could not be made then to arrest him for anything?

Is arrest even the proper departmental protocol for such a call? According to the chief, it was not.

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
He was not being compliant
So? I have had people and even soldiers that did not immediately comply throughout my life, but I didn't kill any for noncompliance.

what if it had been your son ?

Chauvin or Floyd?

If I had a son, I'm pretty sure I'd rather he was a cop than a crack head.

A crooked, racist cop. Why is that not surprising.

You think everyone is racist since from what I have seen from you, you are racist yourself. A fox smells it's own hole.

No I think racist are racist, that makes since if I point out a racist that makes me a racist. You must smell shit if that is the case.

Well either way the BLM terrorists threaten to cause another insurrection on cities.

“Cities Will Be on Fire” – Black Lives Matter Activist Warns “All Hell Will Break Loose” If Officer Chauvin Is Not Convicted in George Floyd Death

Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols, who is also a signed model with IMG Worldwide, warned in a recent Tik-Tok video that “cities will burn” if Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted in the death of drug addict and thief George Floyd.

Echols says, “All hell is going to break loose!”

Time for the National Guard.

Forum List

Back