🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis Police Chief Says Chauvin Violated Dept. Policies

Includes video.

Fuck the police chief. Floyd was awake, alert, breathing and talking.

I can kneel over you with my knee on your neck not applying enough force to crinkle a sheet of paper. It's all about holding the dude in place.

We need to hear less from police chiefs and more from FORENSIC EXPERTS. If they can't show damage to Floyd's neck, collapse of carotid artery, oxygen deprivation to his blood chemistry, etc., due to loss of blood flow or breathing,

CHAUVIN SHOULD WALK.

LET THE ZULUS RIOT.

Well we know a racist POS thinks he should walk, hell he didn't kill nothing but a Nword.
Nygga. It's okay for you to say it. Y'all have no problem calling each other "nygga".

Obviously you don't have a problem calling black folks that on a anonymous forum. I doubt if your coward ass would say that to a black man's face. I know you're claim that you would or have, but we both know you are too much of a coward to try that.
That's fair. Black men never beat a white up alone. They need 10 to 1 to feel safe.
That's because they're a tribal culture. It's only been a couple hundred years out of the jungle. That's why many inner cities resemble a jungle.
We shoulda been pikin our own GD cotton.

If black folks wouldn't have been brought here in chains, poor ass whites would have been picking it.
They were captured by other African tribes and sold to white slave traders. Tell me, would you rather be living in the USA or the African shithole your forefathers were taken from?

I thought the Africans were savages, isn't that what you would expect from savages? Now white folks were supposed to be civilized, God fearing, decent folks. Since I was born in America it really doesn't matter, had I been born in Africa that is probably were I would want to be.
There sure a lot of Africans leaving when they get the chance.

You are telling that to the wrong person, how about telling that to some of your brothers who always describe black and brown folks as savages, thugs, etc.

I don't believe all men are my brothers or my friends. I don't have any brothers who think that way. For a man to be either to me, he has to share my ideals.

I thought the Africans were savages, isn't that what you would expect from savages? Now white folks were supposed to be civilized

History is replete with savagery and no race, religion, or ethnicity holds a patent on it. So-called 'savages' can live lives full of kindness and love and so-called 'civilized' people can live lives of savagery, hate, and degradation.

The sooner we stop trying to associate either goodness or savagery to specific groups of people, the sooner we can address the actual reasons for their existence.

You are telling that to the wrong person, how about telling that to some of your brothers who always describe black and brown folks as savages, thugs, etc.
My wife sponsored a Black family from Sudan. They've been here five years. I asked them what their opinion was of Black Americans. They said..."They're not African. They're lazy, uneducated, and selfish". Their words, not mine.

Includes video.
Even if holding his knee there for so long after he died, doesn’t make him a murderer. They have to prove his knee choked him out and is what killed him.

Floyd died of overdose, the autopsy proves that, or at the very least provides reasonable doubt.
Floyd’s friend and drug dealer who was with him is refusing to testify because he is afraid he will be implicated as the actual murderer since he gave him the drugs he died from.

Includes video.

Fuck the police chief. Floyd was awake, alert, breathing and talking.

I can kneel over you with my knee on your neck not applying enough force to crinkle a sheet of paper. It's all about holding the dude in place.

We need to hear less from police chiefs and more from FORENSIC EXPERTS. If they can't show damage to Floyd's neck, collapse of carotid artery, oxygen deprivation to his blood chemistry, etc., due to loss of blood flow or breathing,

CHAUVIN SHOULD WALK.

LET THE ZULUS RIOT.

Well we know a racist POS thinks he should walk, hell he didn't kill nothing but a Nword.
Nygga. It's okay for you to say it. Y'all have no problem calling each other "nygga".

Obviously you don't have a problem calling black folks that on a anonymous forum. I doubt if your coward ass would say that to a black man's face. I know you're claim that you would or have, but we both know you are too much of a coward to try that.
That's fair. Black men never beat a white up alone. They need 10 to 1 to feel safe.
That's because they're a tribal culture. It's only been a couple hundred years out of the jungle. That's why many inner cities resemble a jungle.
We shoulda been pikin our own GD cotton.

If black folks wouldn't have been brought here in chains, poor ass whites would have been picking it.
They were captured by other African tribes and sold to white slave traders. Tell me, would you rather be living in the USA or the African shithole your forefathers were taken from?

I thought the Africans were savages, isn't that what you would expect from savages? Now white folks were supposed to be civilized, God fearing, decent folks. Since I was born in America it really doesn't matter, had I been born in Africa that is probably were I would want to be.
There sure a lot of Africans leaving when they get the chance.

There are alot of Europeans as well.

I thought the Africans were savages, isn't that what you would expect from savages? Now white folks were supposed to be civilized

History is replete with savagery and no race, religion, or ethnicity holds a patent on it. So-called 'savages' can live lives full of kindness and love and so-called 'civilized' people can live lives of savagery, hate, and degradation.

The sooner we stop trying to associate either goodness or savagery to specific groups of people, the sooner we can address the actual reasons for their existence.

My wife sponsored a Black family from Sudan. They've been here five years. I asked them what their opinion was of Black Americans. They said..."They're not African. They're lazy, uneducated, and selfish". Their words, not mine.

You can make up any fairytale you like.

I know Americans who can't say a single good thing about America. I know Japanese who hate everything about Japan.

This isn't a reflection on either America or Japan ... it's a indication on how fixated these people are with the negative over the positive of any place they happen to be.

Truth is hard to handle for idealogues.

Includes video.
Even if holding his knee there for so long after he died, doesn’t make him a murderer. They have to prove his knee choked him out and is what killed him.

Floyd died of overdose, the autopsy proves that, or at the very least provides reasonable doubt.
Floyd’s friend and drug dealer who was with him is refusing to testify because he is afraid he will be implicated as the actual murderer since he gave him the drugs he died from.
Does it make a difference. The same towering infernos and stores looted will be exactly the same no matter what.

Truth is hard to handle for idealogues.

You should know being a Trump Humper.

Yep. I suspect Chauvin is going down.
And he should.
I don't care what Floyd did or what he was on.

All the ones defending Chauvin --what if it had been your son ?

I would say: I wish my son had steered clear of trouble with the law and had he done so, he wouldn't have died during that interaction with law enforcement.
I would say: I wish my son had steered clear of trouble with the law and had he done so, he wouldn't have died during that interaction with law enforcement.
What did Floyd do to put himself in contact with the police?
The officer responded to a call made by a store merchant someone had attempted to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill and Floyd was the ID suspect of the offense
Was Floyd compliant?
Most of the time three cops around here might have knocked the sh#t out of him with their sticks, put cuffs on and threw him the car, not executed him on the side of the street with film at 6 to the whole world. There usually isn't a street-side death penalty if somebody gives you a phony $20.
He was not being compliant
So? I have had people and even soldiers that did not immediately comply throughout my life, but I didn't kill any for noncompliance.
Well fuck you here's a cookie sport
Look sport, you do realize Chauvin is in all this mess because he did not do like me and the vast majority of American. Even the cops are giving evidence, Chauvin went beyond what is acceptable. He is screwed by his actions. Non-compiance is not a justification for being held down by the neck until you are dead. Now the jury will decide if it fits the definition of murder and have the judge jail him for a long time. Pretty obvious, this will not end well for him.
One thing for certain, You will never fuck me, no matter what kind of homosexual rage the Chauvin trial puts you in. You need to get hold of your feelings and need to remember some of us are licensed to and do carry concealed, in a stand you ground state, before you attempt something rash.
Sport I've had a few that were not compliant and had to wrestle them to the ground and apply the pressure points to make them compliant.
One guy comes to mind it was a simple shoplifting investigation
The suspect in question went in a local department store took some merchandise and later that evening brought it back for a refund. The store manager called the department and I responded to the call. I started questioning the guy which he started getting defensive, a couple of questions later he bolted had to chase the guy down a stun gun did not make him compliant brut force and dragging his 350-pound ass out of the woods is what it took. Yes he was a big as Floyd was
Good job. You did not kill him to make him compliant, did you Sport? Chauvin did. Not only that, but he did so in a way the cracked the "blue wall of silence". Suspect he's going down. don't be like him. I wasn't.
Chauvin didn't kill him either the drugs in his system did
Send in an Amicus brief, maybe you can get him off, but I doubt it. Especially with the police testifying, including the chief of police that fired him, and of course the jury got to see him begging for his life and the bystanders begging for his life, along with testimony of first responders that were not allowed to respond and testimony of the police operator, that even called the police on him while he had the man down and apparently breathing his last. He's toast.
in the year of wokness you're guilty just for being white
Been guilty of a lot worse but never caught and now statutes of limitation have run out. I'll stick with being white. Haven't been attacked for that, since I was 21 (about 45 years ago) and both the dumb bastards lived (not my fault) after getting out of the hospital 3 days later. Don't think they learned anything about attacking white people, but they learned about bad judgement in attacking people strange to you, even with a 2:1 tactical advantage.
you'll have no say over the woke racists it's a democracy mob rule
I have always had a say, at least in my specific vicinity. So do you, and you know it.

People were yelling "He's unconscious !" "Check his pulse !" for a good 4 minutes before they did anything. That's negligent criminal endangerment of another human being.

And he should.

The officer responded to a call made by a store merchant someone had attempted to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill and Floyd was the ID suspect of the offense
Was Floyd compliant?
Was Floyd compliant?
Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill? How can someone be arrested until that has been determined? Who has testified that Floyd knowingly passed that counterfeit bill?
Do you scrutinize every bill that comes into your possession?

That would have been up to a jury.
That would have been up to a jury
Bullshit.
Juries now decide if there’s sufficient evidence to arrest someone? How stupid.

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Most of the time three cops around here might have knocked the sh#t out of him with their sticks, put cuffs on and threw him the car, not executed him on the side of the street with film at 6 to the whole world. There usually isn't a street-side death penalty if somebody gives you a phony $20.
So? I have had people and even soldiers that did not immediately comply throughout my life, but I didn't kill any for noncompliance.
Look sport, you do realize Chauvin is in all this mess because he did not do like me and the vast majority of American. Even the cops are giving evidence, Chauvin went beyond what is acceptable. He is screwed by his actions. Non-compiance is not a justification for being held down by the neck until you are dead. Now the jury will decide if it fits the definition of murder and have the judge jail him for a long time. Pretty obvious, this will not end well for him.
One thing for certain, You will never fuck me, no matter what kind of homosexual rage the Chauvin trial puts you in. You need to get hold of your feelings and need to remember some of us are licensed to and do carry concealed, in a stand you ground state, before you attempt something rash.
Sport I've had a few that were not compliant and had to wrestle them to the ground and apply the pressure points to make them compliant.
The suspect in question went in a local department store took some merchandise and later that evening brought it back for a refund. The store manager called the department and I responded to the call. I started questioning the guy which he started getting defensive, a couple of questions later he bolted had to chase the guy down a stun gun did not make him compliant brut force and dragging his 350-pound ass out of the woods is what it took. Yes he was a big as Floyd was
Good job. You did not kill him to make him compliant, did you Sport? Chauvin did. Not only that, but he did so in a way the cracked the "blue wall of silence". Suspect he's going down. don't be like him. I wasn't.
Send in an Amicus brief, maybe you can get him off, but I doubt it. Especially with the police testifying, including the chief of police that fired him, and of course the jury got to see him begging for his life and the bystanders begging for his life, along with testimony of first responders that were not allowed to respond and testimony of the police operator, that even called the police on him while he had the man down and apparently breathing his last. He's toast.
NO he isn’t. The prosecutions own witnesses have seen to that. Body cam video showing the the knee on the shoulder blade, not the neck. No damage to the neck, throat, or windpipe. No hope for convictions.

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Was Floyd compliant?
Floyd knowingly passed a counterfeit bill? How can someone be arrested until that has been determined? Who has testified that Floyd knowingly passed that counterfeit bill?
Stupid re-read what I wrote
Was Floyd compliant when he was being questioned by the officers?
What you wrote is irrelevant to the point that Chauvin had no idea if Floyd intentionally passed a counterfeit bill or not. It’s only a crime if it’s done intentionally There is no way to know that or determine that while standing on the street. That’s why they are referred for investigation rather than making arrests as the Chief explained.

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Was Floyd compliant?
What you wrote is irrelevant to the point that Chauvin had no idea if Floyd intentionally passed a counterfeit bill or not. It’s only a crime if it’s done intentionally There is no way to know that or determine that while standing on the street. That’s why they are referred for investigation rather than making arrests as the Chief explained.

The ink was still wet fer fucks sake!!!

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Been guilty of a lot worse but never caught and now statutes of limitation have run out. I'll stick with being white. Haven't been attacked for that, since I was 21 (about 45 years ago) and both the dumb bastards lived (not my fault) after getting out of the hospital 3 days later. Don't think they learned anything about attacking white people, but they learned about bad judgement in attacking people strange to you, even with a 2:1 tactical advantage.
I have always had a say, at least in my specific vicinity. So do you, and you know it.
good luck when the woke racists come for you lol

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Was Floyd compliant?
Damn you're ignorant
The police were conducting an investigation after they received a complaint Floyd was ID'ed as the person in questioned. He did not comply with the police in their investigation

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
Was Floyd compliant?

That would have been up to a jury.
That would have been up to a jury
Bullshit.
Juries now decide if there’s sufficient evidence to arrest someone? How stupid.
no stupid the jury would either say he was innocent or guilty you dishonest fuck.

And he should.

Was Floyd compliant?
good luck when the woke racists come for you lol
Surely you are not worried of them coming to your door. I am certainly not.

Forum List

Back