🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis Police Chief Says Chauvin Violated Dept. Policies

.....plain and simple --NONE of the cop incidents are caused because the criminal is a certain skin color---you can't prove it and it isn't

There is a history of if since this country was founded, genius.

There is also a history of buggy whips, sailing ships, and kids playing with barrel hoops... but, you'd really have to look hard to see any of those nowadays as well.

Yep. I suspect Chauvin is going down.
And he should.
I don't care what Floyd did or what he was on.

All the ones defending Chauvin --what if it had been your son ?

I would say: I wish my son had steered clear of trouble with the law and had he done so, he wouldn't have died during that interaction with law enforcement.
I would say: I wish my son had steered clear of trouble with the law and had he done so, he wouldn't have died during that interaction with law enforcement.
What did Floyd do to put himself in contact with the police?
The officer responded to a call made by a store merchant someone had attempted to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill and Floyd was the ID suspect of the offense
Was Floyd compliant?
Most of the time three cops around here might have knocked the sh#t out of him with their sticks, put cuffs on and threw him the car, not executed him on the side of the street with film at 6 to the whole world. There usually isn't a street-side death penalty if somebody gives you a phony $20.
He was not being compliant
So? I have had people and even soldiers that did not immediately comply throughout my life, but I didn't kill any for noncompliance.
Well fuck you here's a cookie sport
Look sport, you do realize Chauvin is in all this mess because he did not do like me and the vast majority of American. Even the cops are giving evidence, Chauvin went beyond what is acceptable. He is screwed by his actions. Non-compiance is not a justification for being held down by the neck until you are dead. Now the jury will decide if it fits the definition of murder and have the judge jail him for a long time. Pretty obvious, this will not end well for him.
One thing for certain, You will never fuck me, no matter what kind of homosexual rage the Chauvin trial puts you in. You need to get hold of your feelings and need to remember some of us are licensed to and do carry concealed, in a stand you ground state, before you attempt something rash.
Sport I've had a few that were not compliant and had to wrestle them to the ground and apply the pressure points to make them compliant.
One guy comes to mind it was a simple shoplifting investigation
The suspect in question went in a local department store took some merchandise and later that evening brought it back for a refund. The store manager called the department and I responded to the call. I started questioning the guy which he started getting defensive, a couple of questions later he bolted had to chase the guy down a stun gun did not make him compliant brut force and dragging his 350-pound ass out of the woods is what it took. Yes he was a big as Floyd was
Good job. You did not kill him to make him compliant, did you Sport? Chauvin did. Not only that, but he did so in a way the cracked the "blue wall of silence". Suspect he's going down. don't be like him. I wasn't.
Chauvin didn't kill him either the drugs in his system did

And he should.

..we are not defending anyone.....we are saying:
1. race has nothing to do with it
2. a criminal commits a crime and then resist is partly responsible --
I have a whole thread on this
You're a racist.
hahahhahaha
1. the R word again = means nothing
2. I'm calling you out NOW---explain how the cop killed him because he is black?????!!
YOU can't.......you lose ......completely

It was fools like you that was trying to tell people that Bull Connor was putting water hoses and dogs on black children, even though, Americans were watching it on Tee Vee.
.....plain and simple --NONE of the cop incidents are caused because the criminal is a certain skin color---you can't prove it and it isn't

that may be true but does it negate the action of people today when they have a police interaction?

Chauvin didn't shove the drugs down his throat.
He sure as fuck is gonna pay for them though.
Chauvin is an example of stupid people deciding to be cops.

That is the exact type of cop they want in black neighborhoods.
You have to be brave to be a white cop in the plantation.

I know you racist cowards wish there was plantations.

Tell me, why do you neegras stop in the middle of the road in your cars and talk to each other and make people wait?

The same reason that Wiitte folks do.
Chauvin didn't shove the drugs down his throat.
He sure as fuck is gonna pay for them though.
Chauvin is an example of stupid people deciding to be cops.

That is the exact type of cop they want in black neighborhoods.
You have to be brave to be a white cop in the plantation.

I know you racist cowards wish there was plantations.

Tell me, why do you neegras stop in the middle of the road in your cars and talk to each other and make people wait?

The same reason that Wiitte folks do.
White folks don't block traffic, neegras do. Gee, Deneen Borelli is a racist, huh. You probably don't know who she is, neegras don't read books.

Includes video.

Fuck the police chief. Floyd was awake, alert, breathing and talking.

I can kneel over you with my knee on your neck not applying enough force to crinkle a sheet of paper. It's all about holding the dude in place.

We need to hear less from police chiefs and more from FORENSIC EXPERTS. If they can't show damage to Floyd's neck, collapse of carotid artery, oxygen deprivation to his blood chemistry, etc., due to loss of blood flow or breathing,

CHAUVIN SHOULD WALK.

LET THE ZULUS RIOT.

Well we know a racist POS thinks he should walk, hell he didn't kill nothing but a Nword.
Nygga. It's okay for you to say it. Y'all have no problem calling each other "nygga".

Obviously you don't have a problem calling black folks that on a anonymous forum. I doubt if your coward ass would say that to a black man's face. I know you're claim that you would or have, but we both know you are too much of a coward to try that.
I have and good chance I will again. You and your pals call each other that word all the time. Cut the bullshit.

There is a history of it since this country was founded, genius.
The ones who can't see this was clearly murder don't have a clear view of history
either. They cherry-pick history as it suits them.
The ones who can't see this clearly wasn't murder don't have a clear view of history
either. They cherry-pick history as it suits them.

Includes video.

I can kneel over you with my knee on your neck not applying enough force to crinkle a sheet of paper. It's all about holding the dude in place.

We need to hear less from police chiefs and more from FORENSIC EXPERTS. If they can't show damage to Floyd's neck, collapse of carotid artery, oxygen deprivation to his blood chemistry, etc., due to loss of blood flow or breathing,

CHAUVIN SHOULD WALK.

LET THE ZULUS RIOT.

Well we know a racist POS thinks he should walk, hell he didn't kill nothing but a Nword.
Nygga. It's okay for you to say it. Y'all have no problem calling each other "nygga".

Obviously you don't have a problem calling black folks that on a anonymous forum. I doubt if your coward ass would say that to a black man's face. I know you're claim that you would or have, but we both know you are too much of a coward to try that.
That's fair. Black men never beat a white up alone. They need 10 to 1 to feel safe.
That's because they're a tribal culture. It's only been a couple hundred years out of the jungle. That's why many inner cities resemble a jungle.

so you're saying the drugs in the system of Floyd had nothing to do with his death?
that may be true but does it negate the action of people today when they have a police interaction?
Stop changing the subject.
Did you listen to the Police Chief's testimony ?
No.
I haven't changed the subject I posted to a post
yes I heard what the woke racist chief said it's uncommon for a department to change use of force procedures so speedily and the chief comes out and woke his racist opinion

And he should.

You're a racist.
hahahhahaha
2. I'm calling you out NOW---explain how the cop killed him because he is black?????!!

It was fools like you that was trying to tell people that Bull Connor was putting water hoses and dogs on black children, even though, Americans were watching it on Tee Vee.

And he should.

You're a racist.
hahahhahaha
Hey harmonica man, you do know that whether killing because he was black or not, he is on trial before a jury, facing charges of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. They are the ones stuck with the decision and it is there opinion that counts now.

And he should.

What did Floyd do to put himself in contact with the police?
The officer responded to a call made by a store merchant someone had attempted to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill and Floyd was the ID suspect of the offense
Was Floyd compliant?
Most of the time three cops around here might have knocked the sh#t out of him with their sticks, put cuffs on and threw him the car, not executed him on the side of the street with film at 6 to the whole world. There usually isn't a street-side death penalty if somebody gives you a phony $20.
He was not being compliant
So? I have had people and even soldiers that did not immediately comply throughout my life, but I didn't kill any for noncompliance.
Well fuck you here's a cookie sport
Look sport, you do realize Chauvin is in all this mess because he did not do like me and the vast majority of American. Even the cops are giving evidence, Chauvin went beyond what is acceptable. He is screwed by his actions. Non-compiance is not a justification for being held down by the neck until you are dead. Now the jury will decide if it fits the definition of murder and have the judge jail him for a long time. Pretty obvious, this will not end well for him.
One thing for certain, You will never fuck me, no matter what kind of homosexual rage the Chauvin trial puts you in. You need to get hold of your feelings and need to remember some of us are licensed to and do carry concealed, in a stand you ground state, before you attempt something rash.
Sport I've had a few that were not compliant and had to wrestle them to the ground and apply the pressure points to make them compliant.
One guy comes to mind it was a simple shoplifting investigation
The suspect in question went in a local department store took some merchandise and later that evening brought it back for a refund. The store manager called the department and I responded to the call. I started questioning the guy which he started getting defensive, a couple of questions later he bolted had to chase the guy down a stun gun did not make him compliant brut force and dragging his 350-pound ass out of the woods is what it took. Yes he was a big as Floyd was
Good job. You did not kill him to make him compliant, did you Sport? Chauvin did. Not only that, but he did so in a way the cracked the "blue wall of silence". Suspect he's going down. don't be like him. I wasn't.
Chauvin didn't kill him either the drugs in his system did
Send in an Amicus brief, maybe you can get him off, but I doubt it. Especially with the police testifying, including the chief of police that fired him, and of course the jury got to see him begging for his life and the bystanders begging for his life, along with testimony of first responders that were not allowed to respond and testimony of the police operator, that even called the police on him while he had the man down and apparently breathing his last. He's toast.

OAN has the whole testimony not cut up by MSM

Includes video.

CHAUVIN SHOULD WALK.

LET THE ZULUS RIOT.

That's fair. Black men never beat a white up alone. They need 10 to 1 to feel safe.
That's because they're a tribal culture. It's only been a couple hundred years out of the jungle. That's why many inner cities resemble a jungle.
We shoulda been pikin our own GD cotton.

Forum List

Back