Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who sparked Floyd Riots fire is Hell's Angels member

This thread is nothing but a pathetic attempt to broad-brush the other side.

You, the reader, would be wise to ignore it.
Nope..this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors....the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist. Of course...it could be that Fox is engaging their tendency to put fake news out. What say you?

the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist

All it took for the ANTIFA and BLM thugs to start a riot and burn multiple buildings was for one white guy to break a window?

Talk about poor, uneducated and easy to command. LOL!
What makes you think he stopped with one window?

Feel free to post video of him doing more......
Feel free to provide evidence he didn't.

Now all we need is a hell’s angel to replace a torn down statue and denounce BLM and antifa and they will be unable to not follow that lead and they will repair all statues, repair all burnt buildings, return all looted goods, remove BLM painted vandalism and bring back to life several murder victims. How simple.

I see no mention of his name. The umbrella man is like no hell’s angel I have ever seen. Ever. And I lived where they frequently came to town.
I notice that "no name" thing too. Interesting isn't it?

Nope..this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors....the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist. Of course...it could be that Fox is engaging their tendency to put fake news out. What say you?

All it took for the ANTIFA and BLM thugs to start a riot and burn multiple buildings was for one white guy to break a window?

What makes you think he didn't?

I asked you first.

But I'll answer anyway because it's so obvious. Next time you should at least try to use some critical thinking before asking for help

He went through all the trouble to get dressed up and pack a bag of tools and shit. Why would he do all of that just to break one window?

Democrat politicians encouraged the anarchy and then tried to blame the whole thing on a "right wing supremacist" who turned out to be an outlaw biker. Who is responsible for the arson, the biker dude or the democrat politicians?

"Some protesters asked him to stop"? The question remains why the mayor didn't authorize the Police to stop him.

Had the mayor ordered the police to grab Umbrella Man, we'd actually know who he is, his name, address and social security number already, as well as his affiliation.

But since he didn't, all we hear is speculation based upon what Minneapolis libs want to hear.

I asked you first.

But I'll answer anyway because it's so obvious. Next time you should at least try to use some critical thinking before asking for help

He went through all the trouble to get dressed up and pack a bag of tools and shit. Why would he do all of that just to break one window?

Who knew the ANTIFA and BLM morons were so easily led........

I asked you first.

Who knew the ANTIFA and BLM morons were so easily led........
Oh look! A deflection!

Your surrender is accepted.

Lol, I know some hell's angels and the aren't white supremacist.

All these invisible white supremacists running around burning and looting. So why again are liberals crying about Federal forces to quell the violence?
Because it is bullshit and they know it is their own trash that needs taking out.

So a Hell's Angel and a know associate of a Aryan prison gang--is anyone really surprised?

A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Nicknamed “Umbrella Man” for his all-black getup that included a hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police said the man’s actions led to arson -- the first of several that sent peaceful protests into chaos.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through a tip last week.
Call me when it goes beyond "suspect." It's silly to start speculating on this as if the initial assumptions were fact.

Lol, I know some hell's angels and the aren't white supremacist.
We live in the Trump-Russia collusion era, speculations, and assumptions based upon stereotypes is now an accepted replacement for truth and facts

Last edited:
So how did this one so called Umbrella Man manage to attract so many blacks, bomb throwing Marxists
and assorted chaos loving Antifa white kids to this orgy of violence and fire in Minneapolis?

It's "amazing" and "improbable" that police have sifted through tens of hundreds of rioters and are conveniently placing all blame for the Minneapolis hell hole on this one biker as the genesis of it all.

Sounds like very politically convenient scapegoating to me (not that I'm defending the Hells Angels in
any way at all....). I am very wary of these anonymous unsubstantiated tips.
They aren't doing that. They have arrested others as well. You sound stupid.

So a Hell's Angel and a know associate of a Aryan prison gang--is anyone really surprised?

A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Nicknamed “Umbrella Man” for his all-black getup that included a hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police said the man’s actions led to arson -- the first of several that sent peaceful protests into chaos.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through a tip last week. Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told the Associated Press Tuesday he could not confirm the name of the person involved, but said the investigation remains open and active.
“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, according to the Star Tribune.
A video taken two days after Floyd’s death, on May 27, showed “Umbrella Man” breaking out the windows of an AutoZone store with a sledgehammer. Some protesters asked him to stop.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.
In the affidavit, Christensen wrote that she watched “innumerable hours” of video on social media platforms trying to identify the suspect with no luck. Then, a tipster emailed the Minneapolis Police Department identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to the affidavit.
An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a White supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing White supremacist garb.

A white supremacist igniting a single fire or two does not cause peaceful protests to convert to chaos and riots. Articles such as these while not false are intended to give rise to the myth that alt.right and white racists are the core cause of unrest when in reality more radicals from the other side have a bigger vested interest in chaos and crisis.

A white supremacist igniting a single fire or two does not cause peaceful protests to convert to chaos and riots. Articles such as these while not false are intended to give rise to the myth that alt.right and white racists are the core cause of unrest when in reality more radicals from the other side have a bigger vested interest in chaos and crisis.
Curious isn't it, how the TEA Party rallies, and even the End the Lockdown protests were not violent. It's about impossible for an instigator like this umbrella bogeyman to get the people in the above protests to start looting and a riot. It's always a the left where all it takes is a couple of antifa thugs to nudge them a little, and the dems riot and even burn and loot.

as soon as that thug broke the window, TEA Party protesters would shout out to stop the guy who broke that window, and hold him for the police to arrest.

Forum List

Back