Minnesota student govt: 9/11 remembrance would violate our safe space

"our safe space"

This is among the more idiotic non-issues contrived by the right since the ridiculous myths of the 'liberal media' and 'political correctness.'
How much sand is up your ass,because it looks like you have your head both in a sand bank,and up your ass at the same time.

This is how ignorant some of these students are, the Missouri Student V-P stated her feelings trump the First Amendment. Then they expect to be taken serious, all she is on is a fast track to failure

This is how ignorant some of these students are, the Missouri Student V-P stated her feelings trump the First Amendment. Then they expect to be taken serious, all she is on is a fast track to failure

The worst part is how she makes sense to the fucking losers on the left.

I thought college campuses are already safe zones because they were gun free.

Universities are pretty much brain free zones anymore.

I would say brainwashing zones. Bet yeah, I get the point. Pretty much that too. Especially anyone majoring in "the arts."

The more years in the university in the study of the social sciences, the less wise an individual is.

And completely indoctrinated

I thought college campuses are already safe zones because they were gun free.

Universities are pretty much brain free zones anymore.

I would say brainwashing zones. Bet yeah, I get the point. Pretty much that too. Especially anyone majoring in "the arts."

The more years in the university in the study of the social sciences, the less wise an individual is.

And completely indoctrinated

So true.

We are basking in the afterglow of a once great experiment in self-governance.

They're also complaining that the paris attacks are taking the spotlight away from them. Just reinforces how despicable and worthless black lives matters and the activists are.

Forum List

Back