🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minnesotas Castile had been pulled over 52 times!

Republicans think, 52 times? Then he deserved to die.

Everyone else, 52 times? They were hunting that young guy down.
Rhetoric like that gets cops killed.

52 stops on one person for nothing would seem to be more of a reason than words
They were not "for nothing." Only in your communist eyes.

They were for revenue and you defend it like a True Patriotic American. 52 police stops is what America was founded on!

They were for revenue and you defend it like a True Patriotic American. 52 police stops is what America was founded on!

Govt pensions need funding. If u drive a lot (young and dumb) two-three pullover per year, easy. But for 20 years straight? Slow learner? Suspensions? Revocation? That usually takes DUI. And I believe if you don't pay up they can take you to jail? Warrants.....

Do you think an idiot like Starkey is stupid enough to still believe michael brown had his hands up and was shot in the back?

I should just ask if he is black.

Govt pensions need funding. If u drive a lot (young and dumb) two-three pullover per year, easy. But for 20 years straight? Slow learner? Suspensions? Revocation? That usually takes DUI. And I believe if you don't pay up they can take you to jail? Warrants.....

Great! I'll put you into the column of people who like the police using citizens to collect more revenue. Most people dont like tickets, not you tho. You love it...as long as its not you.

Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed .

Now the cops audio says he pulled him over for matching the description of some robbery suspect . (Black guy wh dreadlocks ! Gasp!)

The dude was an expert at being pulled over . You really think he reached for his gun?? Totally profiling this dude . And the minn police are known for it .
Black man shot by officer in Minnesota had been pulled over 52 times by police

The AP story says the answer may never be known, but it cites a 2003 racial profiling study in Minnesota that found participating police departments stopped minority drivers and searched them at greater rates than whites. Police were less likely to find contraband on blacks than on whites in the searches.
Did it ever occur to you that he's a really bad driver that does really stupid shit. Or like some people, think traffic laws do no apply to them.
hey limp wrist. There are two kinds of racism.
Singling out a person because of their race.
NOT singling a person pit because of their race.

82 times? You know bad drivers...everyone does. How many were pulled over 82 times?

82 separate, valid, reasonable stops? The Mayor says no....because he hates white peopleo_O
No what really happened is another cop.was banging his woman, and his buddies pulled him over to prevent him from getting home to find out.......i mean 82 times getting that nookie....those crazy cops

Great! I'll put you into the column of people who like the police using citizens to collect more revenue. Most people dont like tickets, not you tho. You love it...as long as its not you.

CC, I hate big govt revenue grabs. Usually people are able to change and keep away from those situations as they "age". Trust me, many of us had similar.

CC, I hate big govt revenue grabs. Usually people are able to change and keep away from those situations as they "age". Trust me, many of us had similar.

Sure you hate it...You hate it so much that you dont blame the big govt trap but you're so against it that you believe that its not big govt revenue grabs its EVERYONE ELSES FAULT!

Good little lemming...Speed Cameras are for good! Every ticket is sound!

The staff also patted themselves on the back for charging more for petty offenses than other municipalities. “Our investigation found instances in which the court charged $302 for a single Manner of Walking violation; $427 for a single Peace Disturbance violation; $531 for high Grass and Weeds; $777 for Resisting Arrest; and $792 for Failure to Obey, and $527 for Failure to Comply, which officers appear to use interchangeably,” the Justice Department found.

Ferguson shows how a police force can turn into a plundering ‘collection agency’

And what will you say? $302 for a Manner of Walking Violation can be avoided with age? :badgrin:

"And what will you say? $302 for a Manner of Walking Violation can be avoided with age"

Yes. U get old enuff u don't jawalk as much. You can't make it across in time.

"And what will you say? $302 for a Manner of Walking Violation can be avoided with age"

Yes. U get old enuff u don't jawalk as much. You can't make it across in time.

Well by theory old people wouldnt get tickets for anything. Unfortunatly you're forgetting that people dont ticket themselves. Cops ticket people.

And unless every cops action is a correct one the blame doesnt lie with anyone but themselves and their departments looking for Tribute

CC, I know. It sucks many local govt, fed govt too. It all sucks! How they think they print $20T and dump Syrian, mexican, Somalia all over yet tax all the jobs away is helping? Fuergeson is a microcosm of entire USA.

Look at ILL right across river. Govt workers want $73K/yr for life at age 50, nothing wrong with that right?

We just had 8 yrs more of it. Vote change not the same downward spiral. It is truly the only hope......take chance on Trump. Its a start.

Sure you hate it...You hate it so much that you dont blame the big govt trap but you're so against it that you believe that its not big govt revenue grabs its EVERYONE ELSES FAULT!

The staff also patted themselves on the back for charging more for petty offenses than other municipalities. “Our investigation found instances in which the court charged $302 for a single Manner of Walking violation; $427 for a single Peace Disturbance violation; $531 for high Grass and Weeds; $777 for Resisting Arrest; and $792 for Failure to Obey, and $527 for Failure to Comply, which officers appear to use interchangeably,” the Justice Department found.

Ferguson shows how a police force can turn into a plundering ‘collection agency’

And what will you say? $302 for a Manner of Walking Violation can be avoided with age? :badgrin:
Wait, don't you advocate more and bigger government? The more power you give the government, the more they can take away....welcome to conservatism bro!

Wait, don't you advocate more and bigger government? The more power you give the government, the more they can take away....welcome to conservatism bro!

No, but many of you like to accuse me of being for it. Even in a thread where I'm complaining about govt power you still manage to ignore it and come to the conclusion "He must want more!"

No, but many of you like to accuse me of being for it. Even in a thread where I'm complaining about govt power you still manage to ignore it and come to the conclusion "He must want more!"
You vote Democrat and try to defend liberals. You vote for a huge and more powerful government...you know that right?

You vote Democrat and try to defend liberals. You vote for a huge and more powerful government...you know that right?

So no matter what I say you're going to go with what you already believe. Thanks for the talk, bye dummy. Practice your Cognitive Dissonance on someone else

GWB not stop big Govt either. Obama even worse. It seems hopeless? Take chance on T-rump, give 4 yrs. Bring ur friends.

So no matter what I say you're going to go with what you already believe. Thanks for the talk, bye dummy. Practice your Cognitive Dissonance on someone else
ClosedCaption you're a hypocrite... I like small government, but I repect.my police force and want them to do their job.....you are the opposite...mm

ClosedCaption you're a hypocrite... I like small government, but I repect.my police force and want them to do their job.....you are the opposite...mm

You know what? You've convinced me! You know that stuff I said about generating revenue off of the citizens? Well you made me realize that I actually do like it:2up:

LOL....Using the citizens for City Revenue is doing their jobs now? LMAO

You know what? You've convinced me! You know that stuff I said about generating revenue off of the citizens? Well you made me realize that I actually do like it:2up:

LOL....Using the citizens for City Revenue is doing their jobs now? LMAO
Yeah, it's kind of like raising taxes...what difference does how they collect I matter. You want people to pay more.....and isn't it democrats that set the speed limit to 55? aren't they the ones that bitch about increasing the speed limit?

Forum List

Back