🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minnesotas Castile had been pulled over 52 times!

Yeah heroin and pcp.shoumd be widely available.......Want to go crazy and kill 14 people with your bare hands........we have a half price special on angel dust (pcp.shoumd to you uninformed)
First, I offered no recommendation to make the more harmful drugs "widely" available.

Next, if they were widely available would you run right out of buy some? Or do you reserve that expectation for lesser individuals.

Last, are you aware that any recreational drug one might wish to buy is readily available within five miles (usually one or two blocks) of any inhabited place in the U.S.? So it should be abundantly clear to you the exorbitantly costly and absolutely counterproductive War On Drugs serves no interest other than those of the law-enforcement establishment, related commercial entities (the piss-testing industry, for one), the cartels and the corrupt politicians who facilitate them, the liquor and the pharmaceutical industries -- the bottom lines of which would be reduced if marijuana alone were legalized.

You clearly are in need of some education on this topic, so I suggest you do some elementary research to learn that Portugal legalized all drugs two years ago and the result has been 100% positive.

The Netherlands decriminalized marijuana in 1976 and has experienced no negative results. In fact there has been a marked reduction in use by adolescents.

Both Switzerland and The Netherlands have been successfully experimenting with heroin availability for the past five years and the results have been encouragingly positive.

You need to understand that the most addictive and destructive drugs of all are beverage alcohol and tobacco. The availability and use of Beverage alcohol is regulated by government and the damage done by this insidious drug during the Prohibition era has been substantially reduced. The use of cigarettes has been reduced by more than half, the use reduction continues year after year, and it didn't require arresting anyone.

The bottom line you need to be aware of is Public Education, not law enforcement, is the way to deal with the problem of drug abuse. Unfortunately our corrupted government doesn't take the necessary steps to educate misinformed individuals like you. So I respectfully suggest you undertake it on your own. Use Google. You might find it satisfyingly interesting.

Even if I wasnt black I'm still human and this isnt right whether white black or orange

Who said otherwise?

Well I'm wondering why you asked why do I care as if being human isnt enough

What tickets do you get that you think they shouldn't be charging people for?

For example. A seat belt fine for adults, should be removed.

It'd you're too stupid to wear a seat belt it's on you. Would you agree?
So what has a huge federal government done for you?

When the system is propped up based on bogus tickets and turns prisons into Debtors prisons you're question is Whats wrong with that?

Or you want me to explain why prison is bad
Calm down....I thought being black was a different experience is it not?

And my question I s you don't like nuisance laws, which ones should we remove, I gave you an example...I'm trying to work with you, but you have to meet me half way

Yeah heroin and pcp.shoumd be widely available.......Want to go crazy and kill 14 people with your bare hands........we have a half price special on angel dust (pcp.shoumd to you uninformed)
First, I offered no recommendation to make the more harmful drugs "widely" available.

Next, if they were widely available would you run right out of buy some? Or do you reserve that expectation for lesser individuals.

Last, are you aware that any recreational drug one might wish to buy is readily available within five miles (usually one or two blocks) of any inhabited place in the U.S.? So it should be abundantly clear to you the exorbitantly costly and absolutely counterproductive War On Drugs serves no interest other than those of the law-enforcement establishment, related commercial entities (the piss-testing industry, for one), the cartels and the corrupt politicians who facilitate them, the liquor and the pharmaceutical industries -- the bottom lines of which would be reduced if marijuana alone were legalized.

You clearly are in need of some education on this topic, so I suggest you do some elementary research to learn that Portugal legalized all drugs two years ago and the result has been 100% positive.

The Netherlands decriminalized marijuana in 1976 and has experienced no negative results. In fact there has been a marked reduction in use by adolescents.

Both Switzerland and The Netherlands have been successfully experimenting with heroin availability for the past five years and the results have been encouragingly positive.

You need to understand that the most addictive and destructive drugs of all are beverage alcohol and tobacco. The availability and use of Beverage alcohol is regulated by government and the damage done by this insidious drug during the Prohibition era has been substantially reduced. The use of cigarettes has been reduced by more than half, the use reduction continues year after year, and it didn't require arresting anyone.

The bottom line you need to be aware of is Public Education, not law enforcement, is the way to deal with the problem of drug abuse. Unfortunately our corrupted government doesn't take the necessary steps to educate misinformed individuals like you. So I respectfully suggest you undertake it on your own. Use Google. You might find it satisfyingly interesting.

Ok so which ones should we legalize?

And for the others, would there not be a war on drugs for those?

Public education already says drugs are bad... in went through it in 7th grade.....people don't care...

Just exactly where is the money to come from? Of course if you obey traffic laws, there is no problem.

And if you arent black or dont live near blacks you also wont have a problem

Black communities are notorious for high unemployment, yet they still want city services. If I drive through one of those communities I drive especially careful. If I don't speed (for example), I won't get a ticket.

Just exactly where is the money to come from? Of course if you obey traffic laws, there is no problem.

Black communities are notorious for high unemployment, yet they still want city services. If I drive through one of those communities I drive especially careful. If I don't speed (for example), I won't get a ticket.

It has nothing to do with traffic laws goof ball

Yep, sure does. You think this is something new?

There is absolutely no good reason for not making marijuana as legally available as beverage alcohol.

The results of the experimental heroin programs in Switzerland and The Netherlands have been very encouraging. Use of the drug has been substantially reduced and the majority of addicts have become marginally productive, law-abiding citizens.

More cautious maintenance programs should be applied to other, more destructive substances with emphasis on education and avoidance.

Public education already says drugs are bad... in went through it in 7th grade.....people don't care...
Existing "public education" is nothing more than government propaganda, such as the nonsense put forth by the NIDA. A predictably effective anti-drug use program would take the form of a "Scared Straight" approach, i.e. bringing strung-out, scabby, degenerate addicts into schools and showing the kids what can happen if they use hard drugs. A question you should be asking is WHY isn't government doing that now?

Last edited:

he does!!!!

There is absolutely no good reason for not making marijuana as legally available as beverage alcohol.

The results of the experimental heroin programs in Switzerland and The Netherlands have been very encouraging. Use of the drug has been substantially reduced and the majority of addicts have become marginally productive, law-abiding citizens.

More cautious maintenance programs should be applied to other, more destructive substances with emphasis on education and avoidance.

Existing "public education" is nothing more than government propaganda, such as the nonsense put forth by the NIDA. A predictably effective anti-drug use program would take the form of a "Scared Straight" approach, i.e. bringing strung-out, scabby, degenerate addicts into schools and showing the kids what can happen if they use hard drugs. A question you should be asking is WHY isn't government doing that now?
also, the junkie won't be out on the street corner in someone else's neighborhood enticing/ attracting gun fire.

Not according to where the traffic stops happen.

You know............in Colorado where it's legal, narcotic overdoses have gone down, crime has gone down, domestic abuse has gone down, and teen use of marijuana has gone DOWN.

Not only that, but CO also has a butt ton of revenue that they have generated in taxes on it.

Plants aren't drugs, they are plants because they occur naturally. You could argue that the THC content of todays plants are higher than what they were 50 years ago, but the same thing could be said of todays crops, because they have been specifically bred (some via genetic manipulation) to produce more in harsh conditions.

To the best of my knowledge, the only way that marijuana has been modified is the old fashioned way, cross pollination and breeding. NONE have been turned into GMO's.

Legalize plants!

One thing that shatters trust are schemes by local officials to drum up revenue by demanding their police officers write excessive traffic tickets—“taxation by citation”—which disproportionately hurts the poor.

St. Ann, a suburb of St. Louis that lies about 15 minutes west of Ferguson along Interstate 70, was once home to the largest mall in the nation, Northwest Plaza. But the mall closed in 2010 after being hit hard by the recession and competition elsewhere. As populations and shopping dollars shifted within the region, the city’s general revenue declined, but an increase in traffic tickets kept the coffers full. Between 2009 and 2014, St. Ann’s police department went from writing 3,500 tickets worth $722,000 to 10,000 tickets worth $2,834,000.

Next door in Edmundson, a town of fewer than 1,000 people, Mayor John Gwaltney wrote an April 2014 letter to his city’s police, noting a “marked downturn in traffic and other tickets being written by your department.” The mayor went on to remind officers that the tickets they write add to the revenue on which the police department budget is established, “and will directly affect pay adjustments at budget time.” Mayor Gwaltney had a subtle way of delivering his message: The letter was included with police officers’ paychecks.

‘Taxation by Citation’ Undermines Trust Between Cops and Citizens

snip*

The violence and vandalism that we saw in Ferguson, and other hot spots of unrest such as Baltimore, is inexcusable, no matter the motivation for it. However, there can also be no excuse for burdensome, exploitative government, which often generates tension in cities. Making local government more accountable to the people and reining in identifiable abuses is essential.

All those two bit towns you mention could be under STL city or STL county services. Why have so may "local" Govt almost all connected? Answer: uhg, politicians want to get paid???

Retail shutting down or in trouble nationwide, worse in high crime areas. You want to go after work and park your new CTS in dark?

One thing that shatters trust are schemes by local officials to drum up revenue by demanding their police officers write excessive traffic tickets—“taxation by citation”—which disproportionately hurts the poor.

St. Ann, a suburb of St. Louis that lies about 15 minutes west of Ferguson along Interstate 70, was once home to the largest mall in the nation, Northwest Plaza. But the mall closed in 2010 after being hit hard by the recession and competition elsewhere. As populations and shopping dollars shifted within the region, the city’s general revenue declined, but an increase in traffic tickets kept the coffers full. Between 2009 and 2014, St. Ann’s police department went from writing 3,500 tickets worth $722,000 to 10,000 tickets worth $2,834,000.

Next door in Edmundson, a town of fewer than 1,000 people, Mayor John Gwaltney wrote an April 2014 letter to his city’s police, noting a “marked downturn in traffic and other tickets being written by your department.” The mayor went on to remind officers that the tickets they write add to the revenue on which the police department budget is established, “and will directly affect pay adjustments at budget time.” Mayor Gwaltney had a subtle way of delivering his message: The letter was included with police officers’ paychecks.

snip*

The violence and vandalism that we saw in Ferguson, and other hot spots of unrest such as Baltimore, is inexcusable, no matter the motivation for it. However, there can also be no excuse for burdensome, exploitative government, which often generates tension in cities. Making local government more accountable to the people and reining in identifiable abuses is essential.
st. Charles Mall in St. Charles IL. One of the most profitable areas in the west side, mostly empty, not closed, but not many stores. Was one of the most profitable shopping centers in the area. just dried up. Not many blacks. So it happens in white america as well and the creation of tickets doesn't go up cause a mall closed.

Last edited:

snip*

st. Charles Mall in St. Charles IL. One of the most profitable areas in the west side, mostly empty, not closed, but not many stores. Was one of the most profitable shopping centers in the area. just dried up. Not many blacks. So happens in white america as well and the creation of tickets doesn't go up cause a mall closed.

Thats not what the analysis says.

also, the junkie won't be out on the street corner in someone else's neighborhood enticing/ attracting gun fire.
Or burglarizing someone to raise the price of a fix. The drug war is responsible for an enoromous, wholly avoidable amount of petty crime.

snip*

st. Charles Mall in St. Charles IL. One of the most profitable areas in the west side, mostly empty, not closed, but not many stores. Was one of the most profitable shopping centers in the area. just dried up. Not many blacks. So happens in white america as well and the creation of tickets doesn't go up cause a mall closed.

Thats not what the analysis says.
analysis of what? why do yo always have to be a dick?

CC, it seems step#1 is JOBS? How? Who? Where? Then lower taxes, let us decide where to spend OUR earnings. Not some doped up hack that can't do real work (John Kerry, Joe Biden).

What makes someone take an idea and open up business and hire those willing to work for pay? It is a risk of that guys savings.

You know............in Colorado where it's legal, narcotic overdoses have gone down, crime has gone down, domestic abuse has gone down, and teen use of marijuana has gone DOWN.

Not only that, but CO also has a butt ton of revenue that they have generated in taxes on it.

Plants aren't drugs, they are plants because they occur naturally. You could argue that the THC content of todays plants are higher than what they were 50 years ago, but the same thing could be said of todays crops, because they have been specifically bred (some via genetic manipulation) to produce more in harsh conditions.

To the best of my knowledge, the only way that marijuana has been modified is the old fashioned way, cross pollination and breeding. NONE have been turned into GMO's.

Legalize plants!
Lanolin is a plant can you buy that on the streets?

Forum List

Back