🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minnesotas Castile had been pulled over 52 times!

No, but many of you like to accuse me of being for it. Even in a thread where I'm complaining about govt power you still manage to ignore it and come to the conclusion "He must want more!"
You vote Democrat and try to defend liberals. You vote for a huge and more powerful government...you know that right?

So no matter what I say you're going to go with what you already believe. Thanks for the talk, bye dummy. Practice your Cognitive Dissonance on someone else
ClosedCaption you're a hypocrite... I like small government, but I repect.my police force and want them to do their job.....you are the opposite...mm

You know what? You've convinced me! You know that stuff I said about generating revenue off of the citizens? Well you made me realize that I actually do like it:2up:

LOL....Using the citizens for City Revenue is doing their jobs now? LMAO
Yeah, it's kind of like raising taxes...what difference does how they collect I matter.

When you call taxation supporting police officers it matters. Its not supporting them at all to get fined by the state.

You want people to pay more.....and isn't it democrats that set the speed limit to 55? aren't they the ones that bitch about increasing the speed limit?

Yes I love tickets and stuff you've made me realize that my earlier posts were just a game I was playing! Go with that.

No matter what anyone tells you, you already have your idea of what they believe and no amount of facts will ever break through that garbage

You vote Democrat and try to defend liberals. You vote for a huge and more powerful government...you know that right?

So no matter what I say you're going to go with what you already believe. Thanks for the talk, bye dummy. Practice your Cognitive Dissonance on someone else
ClosedCaption you're a hypocrite... I like small government, but I repect.my police force and want them to do their job.....you are the opposite...mm

You know what? You've convinced me! You know that stuff I said about generating revenue off of the citizens? Well you made me realize that I actually do like it:2up:

Yeah, it's kind of like raising taxes...what difference does how they collect I matter.

When you call taxation supporting police officers it matters. Its not supporting them at all to get fined by the state.

You want people to pay more.....and isn't it democrats that set the speed limit to 55? aren't they the ones that bitch about increasing the speed limit?

Yes I love tickets and stuff you've made me realize that my earlier posts were just a game I was playing! Go with that.

No matter what anyone tells you, you already have your idea of what they believe and no amount of facts will ever break through that garbage
Ok closed I'm going to have to do my one at a time posts

Do you support liberal democrats?
Do you want taxes raised?

Yes I vote dem

On the rich me and Trump agree, they should pay more in taxes.

Now how that means I dont support the police because I'm against their Tribute style of taxation is beyond me

Yes I vote dem

Now how that means I dont support the police because I'm against their Tribute style of taxation is beyond me

Ok you want taxes raised....cops tax us with tickets....that simple

Liberals like lower speed limits because it helps against the global warming hoax......so they produce more tickets........join me and say fuck you Liberals and we can drive fast on the interstates and not get pulled over.

If you really wanted the rich to pay, go flax tax and remove all deductions.......good luck ingredients getting democrats to N remove tax breaks...

Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed.
This kind of profiling began back in the mid-1980s, along with the reduction of probable cause (to search) to reasonable suspicion ( a "hunch"). It was based on the determination that some amount of drugs (typically marijuana) or paraphernalia is much more likely to be found on Blacks than on White drivers.

While that might have been true at the time it stands to reason that Blacks have since wised up and now are no more likely to be carrying drugs than are Whites. But the police have become conditioned to the '80s orientation and continue to follow the Black profile.

The bottom line is while the reason for stopping more Blacks than Whites amounts to categorical race discrimination the real motivation is the drug war -- which is the root cause of many of this Nation's most serious internal problems and desperately needs to be ended.

Last edited:
Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed.
This kind of profiling began back in the mid-1980s, along with the reduction of probable cause (to search) to reasonable suspicion ( a "hunch"). It was based on the determination that some amount of drugs (typically marijuana) or paraphernalia is much more likely to be found on Blacks than on White drivers.

While that might have been true at the time it stands to reason that Blacks have wised up by now and are no more likely to be carrying drugs than Whites. But the police have become conditioned to the '80s orientation.

The bottom line is, while the reason for stopping more Blacks than Whites is categorical racial discrimination the motivation is the drug war -- which is the root cause of many of this Nation's most serious internal problems.
Yeah heroin and pcp.shoumd be widely available.......Want to go crazy and kill 14 people with your bare hands........we have a half price special on angel dust (pcp.shoumd to you uninformed)

Yes I vote dem

I also want a doughnut but you cant sit it on a toilet and claim its the same thing. You're defending taxation by citation and I fucking love the irony here

Yes I vote dem

I also want a doughnut but you cant sit it on a toilet and claim its the same thing. You're defending taxation by citation and I fucking love the irony here

Uh ou bitch about tickets, which can avoid, then want higher income taxes, talk about irony.

But who wants lower speed limits lefties or righties?

Which laws do you want to get rid of?

The staff also patted themselves on the back for charging more for petty offenses than other municipalities. “Our investigation found instances in which the court charged $302 for a single Manner of Walking violation; $427 for a single Peace Disturbance violation; $531 for high Grass and Weeds; $777 for Resisting Arrest; and $792 for Failure to Obey, and $527 for Failure to Comply, which officers appear to use interchangeably,” the Justice Department found.

And when people couldn’t pay, they were arrested. Around 21,000 people live in Ferguson. But in 2013, the city’s municipal court issued a staggering 32,975 arrest warrants for minor offenses, according to Missouri state records. “Folks have the impression that this form of low-level harassment isn’t about public safety,” Thomas Harvey of ArchCity Defenders, which explored the practices in a report last summer, told NPR. “It’s about money.”

Ferguson shows how a police force can turn into a plundering ‘collection agency’

Show off that Conservative Moxy Buckeye!

What do we want? Petty expensive tickets from Government Employees to fill their coffers
When do we want it? NOW!

The staff also patted themselves on the back for charging more for petty offenses than other municipalities. “Our investigation found instances in which the court charged $302 for a single Manner of Walking violation; $427 for a single Peace Disturbance violation; $531 for high Grass and Weeds; $777 for Resisting Arrest; and $792 for Failure to Obey, and $527 for Failure to Comply, which officers appear to use interchangeably,” the Justice Department found.

And when people couldn’t pay, they were arrested. Around 21,000 people live in Ferguson. But in 2013, the city’s municipal court issued a staggering 32,975 arrest warrants for minor offenses, according to Missouri state records. “Folks have the impression that this form of low-level harassment isn’t about public safety,” Thomas Harvey of ArchCity Defenders, which explored the practices in a report last summer, told NPR. “It’s about money.”

Ferguson shows how a police force can turn into a plundering ‘collection agency’

Show off that Conservative Moxy Buckeye!

What do we want? Petty expensive tickets from Government Employees to fill their coffers
When do we want it? NOW!

No I'm not for it, I love small and non intrusive government....lots of laws I want gone

But the question is why you care....you love laws and forcing people to do stuff like buy health insurance....so why care about the police

You like higher taxes, so If the government gets paid, why do you care how?

The AP story says the answer may never be known, but it cites a 2003 racial profiling study in Minnesota that found participating police departments stopped minority drivers and searched them at greater rates than whites.

Meaningless stat as far as it relates to your argument(s).

But the question is why you care..

You're asking me why do I care about unfair police practices that seek to generate funds from petty violations that target me and my community? Is that a real question or you're playing?
Are you black? Is that your community?

Regular Sherlock Holmes on our hands here
Well with guys like you i have to get it in writing....

Even if I wasnt black I'm still human and this isnt right whether white black or orange

You're black? :eek:

Shit, I thought you were 100% red.

su!lenin.gif

Even if I wasnt black I'm still human and this isnt right whether white black or orange

Who said otherwise?
But knowing your perspective helps.

So for cops that make money. They all do, cops are a big part of city govt income and expenditure.

What tickets do you get that you think they shouldn't be charging people for?

For example. A seat belt fine for adults, should be removed.

It'd you're too stupid to wear a seat belt it's on you. Would you agree?
So what has a huge federal government done for you?

Yes I vote dem

Uh ou bitch about tickets, which can avoid, then want higher income taxes, talk about irony.

But who wants lower speed limits lefties or righties?

Which laws do you want to get rid of?

I guess they might have spent the money on lottery tickets, or college education.

Towns with high unemployment will often rely heavier on tickets to fund unimportant things like parks and schools.

Just exactly where is the money to come from? Of course if you obey traffic laws, there is no problem.

Who said otherwise?

Well I'm wondering why you asked why do I care as if being human isnt enough

What tickets do you get that you think they shouldn't be charging people for?

For example. A seat belt fine for adults, should be removed.

It'd you're too stupid to wear a seat belt it's on you. Would you agree?
So what has a huge federal government done for you?

When the system is propped up based on bogus tickets and turns prisons into Debtors prisons you're question is Whats wrong with that?

Or you want me to explain why prison is bad

Forum List

Back