🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minor injected with birth control implant without mothers consent

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Tulsa mother says daughter received birth control implant during educational trip

Wow. Guess need to pay attention more to the kind of crap the government ALLOWS children to do....I certainly would have NEVER allowed my daughter to attend the initial class etc anyways....she has a mother who can explain birth control to her and there are more than enough doctors here we can take her too.....ON the other hand...glad it was a negro!

Odd how the mother is outraged over a birth control implant(which I disagree with this type of ' field trip') but the minor can have an abortion and mom would never know.

Reading that story, telling what happened is scary. Margaret Sangers dream realized?

38 states required some type of parental involvement in a minor's decision to have an abortion– 21 states require one or both parents to consent to the procedure, 12 require one or both parents be notified and 5 require both consent and notification before an elective abortion can occur.

Odd how the mother is outraged over a birth control implant(which I disagree with this type of ' field trip') but the minor can have an abortion and mom would never know.

An implant controls hormones. Condoms don't. Implants don't prevent spread of disease. A condom does.
Do they buy 3-4 years worth at a time, how long the implant is good for?

Condoms don't cause these type of side effects. Implants can-
Some people have side effects after getting Nexplanon, but many adjust to the implant with few or no problems at all. Negative side effects usually go away after a few months, once your body gets used to your implant.

The most common side effect is irregular bleeding (aka spotting), especially in the first 6-12 months. Sometimes the implant causes long-term spotting, or periods get longer and heavier. But for most people, the implant makes their periods way lighter — 1 in 3 people with the implant stop getting their periods at all after a year.

It's totally safe to not get a period while you're on Nexplanon. And you don't need to worry about being pregnant even if you don't get a period, because the implant is really, really effective birth control. (You can always take a pregnancy test if you want to be sure.)

Other possible side effects that aren't as common include:

• Headaches
  • Breast pain
  • Nausea
  • Weight gain
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Pain or bruising where the implant was inserted
  • An infection where the implant was inserted
- See more at: What Are the Disadvantages of the Birth Control Implant?

Next you'll demand that stores require parental consent to buy condoms

Take that child to a doctor and have it removed. Sue the school for all costs.
I agree she should be able to BUT like article said under some title x or some such nonsense they don't HAVE to tell the parents or get their permission.

Forum List

Back