Maybe you'd feel more comfortable at sites like Facebook where they censor free speech.
No one censored your racist garbage. I'm just telling you straight out it's offensively repugnant, especially considering you are talking about this woman who has been attacked for her solid conservative beliefs. Fuck off, idiot!

The real racists are the non-whites. They have their own pageants like the Miss Black America pageant where whites are not allowed to compete and win.

The real racists are the non-whites. They have their own pageants like the Miss Black America pageant where whites are not allowed to compete and win.
Why would a white want to be Miss Black America? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

More people being punished for thought crimes by the left. I never heard of a beauty queen being disqualified for being too liberal. The fascist left must be eradicated from America if we are ever to regain the nation.

Oh, buddy, beauty queens are fired for conduct unbecoming all the time.

Remember Vanessa Williams? She was fired as Ms. America in 1984 when pictures surfaced of her doing sex scenes with another woman.

More people being punished for thought crimes by the left. I never heard of a beauty queen being disqualified for being too liberal. The fascist left must be eradicated from America if we are ever to regain the nation.

Oh, buddy, beauty queens are fired for conduct unbecoming all the time.

Remember Vanessa Williams? She was fired as Ms. America in 1984 when pictures surfaced of her doing sex scenes with another woman.
Now beauty queens get fired for thought crimes. How progressive.

I see. The definition of racism is dependent upon who is doing the thinking.
That's what a real racist will tell you. Like when someone says blacks can't be racists because they hold no real power.

Tell that to some white kid who's just been jumped and beaten by four black guys.

That's what a real racist will tell you. Like when someone says blacks can't be racists because they hold no real power.

Tell that to some white kid who's just been jumped and beaten by four black guys.

And funny thing. When that happens, the cops treat it like the crime of the century... as opposed to when black folks are killed... where they can't be bothered to put down the donuts.

Now beauty queens get fired for thought crimes. How progressive.

No, they get fired for bad conduct. Your job as a beauty queen is to look pretty and tell us you want world peace. When you start dissing Muslims and Blacks, you really don't do well in a state with large Islamic and black populations.
Bad conduct = having her own opinion. Yep. Beautiful women should only say what what neutered creatures like you want them to say. Got it.

Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets

For focks sake, if she said Trump needs to respect muslims, you'd be tripping over yourselves calling for her to be "dethroned." LOL

Beauty Queens are supposed to shut up about anything controversial.
damn you are inventing new ways to be stupid.

and here i thought we had em all covered.

How did you get that out of what I said?
"slightest hint"
Not a damn thing to do with free speech. She can say what she wants, just not from their pedestal.
What they objected to was not said on their pedestal.
If she's wearing their crown she's on their pedestal.
She won the crown. Once she's wearing it, they went through her social media and judged her unworthy and took her crown away. The reason given is It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA's Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of 'being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation'.

They don't specify what is so inappropriate about her words. Apparently, quoting statistics "insensitive". You're OK with that?
You (and she) should remember that nothing you post online ever goes away. It's a private organization, no laws were broken, no rights violated. If you don't like it feel free to not support them. Of enough people do the same, they will cease to be relevant.

I'm really surprised at how many conservatives are upset by this, considering all most all of them wanted the NFL to fire the kneelers.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
you post nonsense/bullshit
Nope.

I post facts and opinions you dislike so you feel the need to call them "nonsense/bullshit" to make yourself feel better about your misguided opinions.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
You are a goddam liar!
Nope. That's the honest truth.

I understand you don't like it, and that since you can't really refute you have to call me names.

It's ok, doesn't really bother me.

So lowest black unemployment ever is racist?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
You deflect because you cannot refute.

Forum List

Back