"slightest hint"
Not a damn thing to do with free speech. She can say what she wants, just not from their pedestal.
What they objected to was not said on their pedestal.
If she's wearing their crown she's on their pedestal.
She won the crown. Once she's wearing it, they went through her social media and judged her unworthy and took her crown away. The reason given is It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA's Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of 'being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation'.

They don't specify what is so inappropriate about her words. Apparently, quoting statistics "insensitive". You're OK with that?
You (and she) should remember that nothing you post online ever goes away. It's a private organization, no laws were broken, no rights violated. If you don't like it feel free to not support them. Of enough people do the same, they will cease to be relevant.

I'm really surprised at how many conservatives are upset by this, considering all most all of them wanted the NFL to fire the kneelers.
Sure. The trouble is, people being punished for their opinions seems to be happening more and more. I find it to be an alarming trend. I am for free speech for everybody.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
You are a goddam liar!
Nope. That's the honest truth.

I understand you don't like it, and that since you can't really refute you have to call me names.

It's ok, doesn't really bother me.
You're a goddam liar every minute of the day.

More people being punished for thought crimes by the left. I never heard of a beauty queen being disqualified for being too liberal. The fascist left must be eradicated from America if we are ever to regain the nation.

Oh, buddy, beauty queens are fired for conduct unbecoming all the time.

Remember Vanessa Williams? She was fired as Ms. America in 1984 when pictures surfaced of her doing sex scenes with another woman.
Still waiting for one of you liars to show where her remarks are racist, liar.

Beauty pageants are a Conservative vice

Look at Trump

They are mostly run by progressive nitwits.

Progressives mock beauty pageants
It is conservatives who want their daughters to grow up to be a beauty queen

Yet they run them, or at least have the political influence over them.

The progressives that hate pageants are the same ones your side is shaming because they won't go for the whole Tran thing.
Sure they do

Is Trump a progressive?

I said "RUN" the pageants, not own them.
Trump didn’t run the pageants?
Guess he was just in it to see young girls getting dressed

Now beauty queens get fired for thought crimes. How progressive.

No, they get fired for bad conduct. Your job as a beauty queen is to look pretty and tell us you want world peace. When you start dissing Muslims and Blacks, you really don't do well in a state with large Islamic and black populations.
She was spewing hate rhetoric
Not exactly world peace

No, they get fired for bad conduct. Your job as a beauty queen is to look pretty and tell us you want world peace. When you start dissing Muslims and Blacks, you really don't do well in a state with large Islamic and black populations.
Not exactly world peace
You are a goddam liar. Show how it was hate?

She is a Nazi
Send her back ......send her back....SEND HER BACK

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.
Send her back
Send her back

I am shocked you can put three words together since you went to a 4th rate school. Explains your stupidity.

Oh, he can't. Shitflinger is a bot from the hate sites.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
That's brilliant. Let's shut down all free speech. Better safe than sorry.

I think that is what your fake messiah is trying to do with the news media. And anybody that criticize him.
Miss Michigan lost her gig because she has right leaning opinions. Your answer to that is waaah "your fake messiah" sasses back to news media! :uhoh3:

Wrong again dude.

It doesn’t matter where she lean her opinions to the left or to the right.
She supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of nonsense.
So what happened then if she posted against Trumpy?

Just like Vanessa Williams when she spread naked before she won miss America. They strip her title too.

I think that is what your fake messiah is trying to do with the news media. And anybody that criticize him.
Miss Michigan lost her gig because she has right leaning opinions. Your answer to that is waaah "your fake messiah" sasses back to news media! :uhoh3:

Wrong again dude.

Just like Vanessa Williams when she spread naked before she won miss America. They strip her title too.
Still waiting for you liars to show us where what she said was racist.

Wrong again dude.

A tweet belittling Trump? I doubt anything would happen to someone under those circumstances.
Has Miss World America done a search of every contestant's media comments for political content? I doubt that. There is no evidence of that at all.

Apples to oranges b.s.! That was a violation of morality rules. This is about thought crimes and
having the "wrong" political views. Is this America? Or some fascistic facsimile that we have allowed ourselves to become?

Not exactly world peace
You are a goddam liar. Show how it was hate?

OK

There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

The try a hijab was an outreach to the community to build religious tolerance......See, it is not that bad
It was not an attempt to get women used to being oppressed. That statement was hateful and meant to stir up resentment of another religion. Is a nun wearing a habit or a Jew wearing a wig being oppressed?

"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?" Zhu wrote on Twitter. "Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."

Nobody is claiming a majority of black deaths are not caused by other blacks. Same goes for white on white deaths and Chinese on Chinese deaths. Murders tend to stay in their communities

Fix your problem is a hateful and condescending statement that singles out the black community

Wrong again dude.

Really? You are equating holding conservative views to posing nude? Yep. That's neutral! :113:

Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

Just imagine if she posted against Trumpy. They will still disqualify her.
I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

A racist bigots like you would never understand that.
Why would you know the difference between a hatred and racist?

Trump is a racist 100% guaranteed but people like you tried to deny that.

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of anti nonsense bullshit.

So what happened then is she posted against Trumpy? Please explain that to me.

Nobody is claiming a majority of black deaths are not caused by other blacks. Same goes for white on white deaths and Chinese on Chinese deaths. Murders tend to stay in their communities

Fix your problem is a hateful and condescending statement that singles out the black community
You need to add context before you can make a comment like that. If someone was commenting on the number of blacks killed by white people (which we can infer from the reply) then pointing out that most blacks are killed by other black people would be an appropriate and true response.

You are telling half the story and pretending you have all the answers. Not so.

Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

Just imagine if she posted against Trumpy. They will still disqualify her.
I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

A racist bigots like you would never understand that.
Gee! Imagine that. Another one of dem "racist beegots" turned up again! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! Look, Charred! THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE!

Why would you know the difference between a hatred and racist?
Why would you? It is clear you got that HATE thing down, pat, though.

Trump is a racist 100% guaranteed but people like you tried to deny that.
Or maybe he is just a good American who doesn't want to see his nation turned into a 3rd world SHITHOLE?

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral
You must mean like how OBUMMA was neutral.

You may want to research what she posted

ENLIGHTEN US. Links?

I don’t have to give you links. You can look it up your self.

Soooo... you never read it and have no links. Got it. If you had actually read these comments, you'd know where they are found easily! Every article I look at just refers to "racist posts" but never actually SHOWS THEM. Glad to know you never saw them neither.

Forum List

Back