Miss Poland contestants

Bob thinks pretty girls are ugly on the inside,. There is a thread on here where he says that.

Really?

Post a link to where I said any such thing, or admit that you're a lying piece of shit.

Or don't bother, since everyone knows that you're a lying piece of shit, anyway.

The one where he posts pix of his wife in her underwear.

And that thread was all about showcasing and appreciating the feminine beauty of my wife. Nobody expects a faggot like you to get it.

Not really I find it silly to judge women on looks when you are not grooming them.

Some women actually enjoy it all and thats why they choose to do it. maybe some of them just find it fun? Women have been holding defacto beauty competitions in one form or another against each other as far back as recorded history goes...It's just that there are some liberals and fermentists around today who try and make a big deal about it... because they simply hate the fact that men enjoy looking at pretty women... thus they come up with new terms like toxic masculinity. There are some things and basic feelings that are genetically built into men and women..... hard to believe we still have to try and explain these things.

The contest will start soon in Kazakhstan
💃 "Miss Almaty-2023".
Who would you choose?
F5GEfmWW0AADG9x

F5GEf38XQAAAnF6

F5GEgMLWgAAbVPX

Forum List

Back