MIss. Police unable to arrest man terrorising Walmart shoppers

What was the problem? He wasn't threatening anyone. No one was hurt. He was within the law. Bizarre that anyone would care.

White man carries loaded gun, nothing happens.

Dylann Roof was nothing?

You're just a common gun-grabber, a second amendment hater. If a black man has a gun, you want it grabbed or the black man shot, regardless of the legality. The most fanatical liberal gun grabber looks tame compared to you.

Only in America Mississippi police unable to arrest man terrorizing Walmart shoppers with loaded gun

While employees and shoppers hid in the a safe room in the store, man racks, and loads shotgun.

cops; "..."Our state law allows for this," said police chief Leonard Papania."

I suspect that the NRA is serving champaign...
"THe week"....Sorry ..I gotta see this covered by a more credible news source..
There is very little detail to the story in the link provided. No names, NO interviews. Nothing

Only in America Mississippi police unable to arrest man terrorizing Walmart shoppers with loaded gun

While employees and shoppers hid in the a safe room in the store, man racks, and loads shotgun.

There is very little detail to the story in the link provided. No names, NO interviews. Nothing

Don't be sorry. Google is there for YOU, too!

Good for him for using his 2nd amendment rights. Unfortunately we live in a nation of pussies who are trained to be afraid of a rifle/shotgun/handgun.

Well.....the article says they arrested him for disturbing the peace....which he did....so good...problem solved.....hit him with that fine again and again and he will stop.

He didn't shoot anyone...right? He made an ass of himself and was arrested for it.....that is how you handle it....laws already on the book for that...

And if he decided to just walk in and start killing people...which laws would stop that exactly?

Thanks for playing.....you need practice....

If you check the links the police later arrested him when he racked the shotgun in an intimidating way...they got him for disturbing the peace...and they were right......as long as he just carried the weapon, no big deal....rather it was on him than in his car to get stolen and used in an actual crime....better to keep long guns at home

As soon as he racked the weapon in front of people...disturbing the peace and he was arrested....hit him with a big enough fine often enough and he will stop....

Good for him for using his 2nd amendment rights. Unfortunately we live in a nation of pussies who are trained to be afraid of a rifle/shotgun/handgun.

...and I am sure that you would feel exactly the same way if the guy was wearing a turban, and chanting, slogans about Allah and Mohammad at the time....

If you check the links the police later arrested him when he racked the shotgun in an intimidating way...they got him for disturbing the peace...and they were right......as long as he just carried the weapon, no big deal....rather it was on him than in his car to get stolen and used in an actual crime....better to keep long guns at home

As soon as he racked the weapon in front of people...disturbing the peace and he was arrested....hit him with a big enough fine often enough and he will stop....

It took me a while to totally grasp your position, but I finally did. What you are saying is that it is perfectly alright for someone to carry a loaded semi-automatic rifile, or shotgun, into an airport or Walmart, BUT, it is "disturbing the peace" to actually LOAD it in an airport or Walmart.

OoooooKAY!

It took me a while to totally grasp your position, but I finally did. What you are saying is that it is perfectly alright for someone to carry a loaded semi-automatic rifile, or shotgun, into an airport or Walmart, BUT, it is "disturbing the peace" to actually LOAD it in an airport or Walmart.

OoooooKAY!

People already carry loaded pistols into Wal mart already....open. and concealed.......as long as they aren't shooting people there isn't a problem is there......and what is there to stop them if they go into a wal art and start shooting people? When tey racked the gun to intimidate people they disturbed the peace...it could easily be seen as a threat of violence.....a slung rifle, though stpid and obnoxious and just being rude, is not a threat of violence....no more than a holstered pistol.

I would have no problem if Wal Mart banned carrying long guns in their stores, it is just rude behavior.

...and I am sure that you would feel exactly the same way if the guy was wearing a turban, and chanting, slogans about Allah and Mohammad at the time....

Sorry...we know from experience that that is a real precursor to actual, immediate lethal violence......are you that dumb?

Wearing a turban nope wouldn't give a shit. Not a pussy afraid of someone carrying a gun PERIOD. Chanting slogans about Allah etc uh yeah that's probably a terrorist who the fuck walks around ANY STORE chanting about Allah? Lol

Sorry...we know from experience that that is a real precursor to actual, immediate lethal violence......are you that dumb?
Yes he is.

Forum List

Back