Miss. Senator Hyde-Smith Posts Photo Wearing Confederate Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with what she did. But the ones who object to hats are also frightened of capital letters.
WHO THE FUK IS AFRAID OF CAPITAL LETTERS ?

46DCD3ED-545A-4DB7-90DB-64E6848FA9B4.jpeg

NOTHING but all racist shit, from the party of racism and HATE..... the DemonRAT party....when are you left wing bigots going to learn?

photos.medleyphoto.7816359.jpg

'Mississippi history at its best!' — GOP Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith wore Confederate cap in Facebook post

When you are in a run-off election down in Mississippi against a black guy, its best to go full Confederate. Personally, I don't care if a republican candidate wants to wrap herself in the confederate flag and opine about how great the Confederacy was -- I just wish someone would tell them that its the Democrats who are the party of the confederacy, duh!

From the article: Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith smilingly posed for a photo in 2014 while wearing a Confederate cap and holding a rifle, then put the image on her Facebook page with the words "Mississippi history at its best!" <<-- Was the confederacy really the time when Mississippi was at its finest? I would assume a significant portion of the population would disagree with that.

"That image, taken at a Mississippi museum, resurfaced Tuesday as AT&T, Leidos and Walmart joined two other companies, Union Pacific and Boston Scientific, in asking Hyde-Smith, a Republican, to return campaign contributions because of controversy over her recent jest about being willing to attend a public "hanging."

Now like I said, its not big deal to me if a republican wants to go full confederate, I would have expected to see the Democrats do it first tho, since they are still the party that most supports the Confederate cause -- however, I fully expect for Hyde-Smith to win her run-off against the former Democrat klan leader, Mike Espy.

The Confederacy has long since morphed from a partisan political issue to a general regional pride.

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg
I remember plenty of episodes of the Dukes Of Hazzard where they opined about how blacks don't know their place since that tyrant Lincoln signed that dag-nabit Emancipation thingy

The more you idiots keep trying to pretend your party is the party where most white supremacists feel at home, the more pathetic your deflections will become

NOTHING but all racist shit, from the party of racism and HATE..... the DemonRAT party....when are you left wing bigots going to learn?

photos.medleyphoto.7816359.jpg
The fact you think a black guy holding a confederate flag proves that neo-nazis and white supremacists don't also hold that flag is more reason why you folks are pathetic.

Because these muslim guys winning the medal of honor and freedom don't stop you idiots from claiming Islam hates America --- you will just discount the muslim soldier for example as one of the "good ones" --- like white supremacists view the guy in your pic as one of the "good ones" -- the kind they pat on the head
161122-kareem-obama-mn-1550_b842fa0af5d7d44bcab9c0050c9db4fa.fit-760w.jpg

Cpt-Groburg-MoH.jpg

The fact you think a black guy holding a confederate flag proves that neo-nazis and white supremacists don't also hold that flag is more reason why you folks are pathetic.

Because these muslim guys winning the medal of honor and freedom don't stop you idiots from claiming Islam hates America --- you will just discount the muslim soldier for example as one of the "good ones" --- like white supremacists view the guy in your pic as one of the "good ones" -- the kind they pat on the head
161122-kareem-obama-mn-1550_b842fa0af5d7d44bcab9c0050c9db4fa.fit-760w.jpg

Cpt-Groburg-MoH.jpg
Word!

Hyde Smiths "joke" about a public hanging shows what Mississipi conservatives think is funny

Those in Mississippi who do not see the humor in public hangings need to have their voices heard

'Mississippi history at its best!' — GOP Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith wore Confederate cap in Facebook post

When you are in a run-off election down in Mississippi against a black guy, its best to go full Confederate. Personally, I don't care if a republican candidate wants to wrap herself in the confederate flag and opine about how great the Confederacy was -- I just wish someone would tell them that its the Democrats who are the party of the confederacy, duh!

From the article: Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith smilingly posed for a photo in 2014 while wearing a Confederate cap and holding a rifle, then put the image on her Facebook page with the words "Mississippi history at its best!" <<-- Was the confederacy really the time when Mississippi was at its finest? I would assume a significant portion of the population would disagree with that.

"That image, taken at a Mississippi museum, resurfaced Tuesday as AT&T, Leidos and Walmart joined two other companies, Union Pacific and Boston Scientific, in asking Hyde-Smith, a Republican, to return campaign contributions because of controversy over her recent jest about being willing to attend a public "hanging."

Now like I said, its not big deal to me if a republican wants to go full confederate, I would have expected to see the Democrats do it first tho, since they are still the party that most supports the Confederate cause -- however, I fully expect for Hyde-Smith to win her run-off against the former Democrat klan leader, Mike Espy.

The Confederacy has long since morphed from a partisan political issue to a general regional pride.

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg
I remember plenty of episodes of the Dukes Of Hazzard where they opined about how blacks don't know their place since that tyrant Lincoln signed that dag-nabit Emancipation thingy

The more you idiots keep trying to pretend your party is the party where most white supremacists feel at home, the more pathetic your deflections will become

There were no such episodes. YOu are lying.

The few white supremacists have no home in the American political scene. There has been national unity on equal rights for blacks since the late 60s, when the dems finally gave up on Jim Crow.

The Confederate Flag has long been seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Am I right about this? Is a Democrat in a run off in Mississippi?

Wow.

Am I right about this? Is a Democrat in a run off in Mississippi?

Wow.
Amazing it is even close

OK Mississippi.....who do you pick?
The racist or the negro?

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg

There were no such episodes. YOu are lying.

The few white supremacists have no home in the American political scene. There has been national unity on equal rights for blacks since the late 60s, when the dems finally gave up on Jim Crow.

The Confederate Flag has long been seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride.
My god you people are clueless -- the dukes of hazard was a hollywood show about a fictional place in the south -- it had ZERO to do with reality --- because during the same time period of that show -- people were still being lynched by the KKK -- right down there in Dukes Of Hazzard country....

And as much you keep trying to say "the few white supremacists" it is shit you tell yourself to make you feel better -- there are enough white supremacists for the republican party to keep pandering to them

and there was not national unity on equal rights in the 60's you idiot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back